Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria (39422 Views)

Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) / Meet Hayley Okines, The Briton With An Ageing Disease Called Progeria / 2 Year Old Indian Girl Born With Four Legs And Four Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Korrection(m): 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
maumau1: my lord i am sorry for all my complains of not having enough,and not getting to the positin i want to be in life.
i appreciate u for who u made me to be and where i am to today.

i thank u you for my kids and family.

i pray a cure wld be found for this kind od terrible sickness.
selfish prayer...God's grace keeps us all.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Korrection(m): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
lorretta u: to comment no be by force ?
she was right...
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Korrection(m): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
enigmagu1: may God bless all the caring mothers in the world...
amen
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Chomzy19(f): 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
amanikondo: Some Nigerian mothers would have dumped him by the river.
Abeg no B lie dt boy is scary joor... Nt sure wat I'd hv done >:
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
NIGHTFOX: y is it that weird things always happen in idia or china? there matter done tire me self

Err, not true. Progeria has been around for a while, very rare. And most of the afflicted in the world are NOT Asian, they're Caucasean.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 27, 2013
Where is the Boy's Father? Thank God for the gift of a "Mother".
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Dannylux: 12:50am On Aug 27, 2013
Over population breeds abnormalities. that's Why China and India are often mentioned. Nigeria isn't out of the picture.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by delors(m): 2:20am On Aug 27, 2013
Crystalline: Thank GOD for mothers, no matter how bad the child looks, the mother is always there.
Like seriously, one can't stop praying for mothers (and grandmothers). They are special gifts from God. Through thick and thin, mothers stand strong gidigba!
Be strong young man. Be cheerful
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by hardeihorlar(f): 5:15am On Aug 27, 2013
First cousins, can you imagine? Y is it dat d condition is reoccuring only in their family? They had better retrace their steps. I hope it's nt too late
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Mmalisticmma(f): 6:06am On Aug 27, 2013
May God punish the devil.
oh my God, motherhood is not an easy task. imagine how urgly the child is but the beautiful mother cuddled her.
Abundant grace to carry on!
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by thaoriginator: 6:33am On Aug 27, 2013
End is at hand
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by opei(m): 7:29am On Aug 27, 2013
Wonders of the Almighty.praying for the dude to survive
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by lateef2009: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2013
When I watched the movie "the clurios case of bengamin borton" I thought d director was framing it up ..- guess this is one of the cases he was trying to illustrate....
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2013
Me and my soft hrt, even visit this thread which I have ignored so much. Sobs. The condition of this boy makes me cry
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Kuchilo: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2013
This is seriouse.Abeg make the progeria no come reach my nigeria ooooo.Iv gone 2 hustle.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by 3ace(m): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2013
The boy looks like animation. This is unbelievable. Things are really happening in this world o.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by nerodenero: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2013
Crystalline: Thank GOD for mothers, no matter how bad the child looks, the mother is always there.
And despite all, the boy could still summon courage to laugh! That is amazing.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by domdan13(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2013
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by domdan13(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2013
gboss4sure: Me and my soft hrt, even visit this thread which I have ignored so much. Sobs. The condition of this boy makes me cry
The boy still has courage to smile, u could hav said sumtin bettr dan *makes me cry*
U sure say u b boy?
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Sike(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2013
moscobabs: oluwa ma fi wa dara ti yo pa'wa le'kun oooo.if u like say Amen
Amennn!
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by ennon92(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2013
Mmalistic mma: May God punish the devil.
oh my God, motherhood is not an easy task. imagine how urgly the child is but the beautiful mother cuddled her.
Abundant grace to carry on!
if dem giv u $1million make d boy torchlite u, am sure u go gree
(Ugly indeed)
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2013
God please help your people. Please!
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by akwunmi(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2013
May Allah(GOD)bliss my mother n dis gr8 mother,even with his condition she still care.. wich woman fit stay if not ur mama.God bliss all true mothers.amiin
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Burger01(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2013
Siga: And the boy still carry swagger ...

Make him no carry that 'swagger' come naija else na winch naija people go call am.

sad
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
These twins are actors, they reigned a while ago in Nigerian movie indistries. Taiwo and kehinde Osuolale from Osun state. I dont know if its d same condition though.

Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by flavolar(f): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
cryVery sad story.... I pray something is done on time to save this young lad
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by charybabe: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
Jehova Elohim!!!
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by ignis: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oboy see fine boy.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
This guy handsome for my eyes. If to say I be woman, I for like marry the guy.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by egariyi(f): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2013

I concur with you. Indeed, mothers love is as deep as the ocean!
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by dominique(f): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
honey86: These twins are actors, they reigned a while ago in Nigerian movie industries. Taiwo and kehinde Osuolale from Osun state. I dont know if its d same condition though.

I used to think so but not anymore. They're in their twenties and married too. They're much older than the average progeriac and their vitals are ok (I believe).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? / Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) / Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.