Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria (39427 Views)

Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) / Meet Hayley Okines, The Briton With An Ageing Disease Called Progeria / 2 Year Old Indian Girl Born With Four Legs And Four Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by binachi01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
Didn't anyone see d part dat waz stated in d article dat dey re cousins.I mean his parents( First cousins)is dat nt incest?against God's will.who knows? Jes thinkin
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by gloriana(f): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
NIGHTFOX: y is it that weird things always happen in idia or china? there matter done tire me self
do u want it 2 hapen in nigeria?
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by gloriana(f): 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: This is the end result of incest relationship. They just put the poor boy in trouble
i dnt tink it has anytin 2 do wit inbreedin. D northerners in nigeria marry their cousins n notin is wrong wit their children. I av fulani friends dat did dat n al is ok wit dem
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Odyluv: 12:19am On Aug 28, 2013
A lot of strange tins and birth do haPpen in nigeria, but the child maybe rejected or killed esp in a remote village. India n China are d most populous nation of the world, so wat do u expect
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Lamasta(m): 12:48am On Aug 28, 2013
God BLESS the good Mothers that stays wuth their family in GOOD and BAD times......
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by iamdsam: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2013
What's LIFE
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Thebrightest(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2013
This is a clear indication of the end times
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Oluwaseytiano(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
dominique:

Not in all cases. Some of these genetic disorders are not as a result of inbreeding. They just happen,. Sad thing about this particular condition is that it can't be detected in uthero, and they look like normal babies till about 6 months old when their features start to change.

The remarkable thing about people with these types of conditions is the positive disposition they exude. Most of them are always cheerful and hardly feel sorry for themselves. They always live their lives to the fullest making them an inspiration to many people.
it happens in about 75percent
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by dominique(f): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
Oluwaseytiano: it happens in about 75percent

How do you mean? Is it that 75% of genetic disorders are as a result of inbreeding or that 75% of offsprings of incestious relatives could have a form of genetic disorder or the other? I agree with the latter.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by tesorifashionho: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
I think those Yoruba movie actors (twins,can't remember their names)have progeria or aprogeria-related syndrome.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by phreakabit(m): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
Poor boy sorry for him. . . Problems come from inbreeding I suspect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) / Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? / Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.