Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate (28181 Views)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner / Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by rareman(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
My tears for my homeland, we are sold "ito kobo" what a shame!! My prayer still remains that my thoughts will be disappointed

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by adino(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

Mr Liar, these are some of his contributions.

Chief Willie Obiano is well-known Philanthropist. This is evident in the life-changing projects he has been a part of. These are a few:

Chief Obiano and the Wife single-handedly built the school fence of Father Tansi Memorial Secondary School with population of over 1000 pupils at Aguleri in Anambra State.
Chief Obiano is the Grand Pillar of St. Gerald’s Catholic Church Soluyi, Gbagada in Lagos State. This was in recognition of massive financial help by him and his friends in building the Father’s house and now the Church building under construction.
Chief Obiano and family support yearly the Saint Anthony Catholic Church in Houston Texas USA.
Chief Obiano for over 5 years donated 45 bags of rice yearly to widows of St Joseph Catholic Church Aguleri in Anambra State.
He is also supporting the Youths Village being constructed by Archbishop Valerian Okeke in Awka Anambra State.
He has also very generously donated funds in support of Catholic Church harvests both in Onitsha and Lagos.
He bought three brand new cars for three newly ordained Priests of Aguleri origin in 2008.

Chief Willy Obiano:
A Catholic
Anambra North Indigene
Apga Member
Peter Obi Padi

This guy has won the election, as you said bro ""Structures win elections" Not names, not sentiments, nor history. Soludo's major sin is his romance with Atiku.
So Peter Obi is actually a strategist, he just played a fast one on everybody including himself. Obi will not even believe his luck now.
I am a Confirmed Edo Man and served in Anambra before the 2007 elections, it is a pity I understand Anambra Politics more than most Anambarians on Nairaland. Chief Obiano will win hands down, his only threat now is Mazi Okwu's court case.

2 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
In an information age that we live in, aparently Obi thinks he can imposition a stooge in Gov house against the will or decision of the people. Unless a second primary is held the final nail has just been knocked into the APGA coffin.

APC and Ngige are already writing APGA obituary. A week is definately a long time in politics, really did not see this turn of event but Rhino did, becos he knew Peter Obi had been helping himself to State funds.

Now Obiano is suppose to cover up and continue to rob Ndiigbo blind. Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, wat are Ndiigbo flocking to Lagos for wen they have Onitsha?

The answer is they have thieves that steal their destiny right before their eyes and talk to them like they are stupid.

Ndiigbo now is the time to stand up for ur vote. We shall follow Soludo to watever party he finds himself and bring him home.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Kingsley1000(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

That's the sentiment here nwanne! People like Soludo but will vote APGA as long as he is no longer in the race on any other platform.
..Yea u said d trust,not only dat anambra ppl stl vote party nt a reputable person.i stl hv some fear dat if soludo joins anoda party,he mite lose..Ngige wil win,if u doubt i'l tel u d reason.'
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: In an information age that we live in, aparently Obi thinks he can imposition a stooge in Gov house against the will or decision of the people. Unless a second primary is held the final nail has just been knocked into the APGA coffin.

APC and Ngige are already writing APGA obituary. A week is definately a long time in politics, really did not see this turn of event but Rhino did, becos he knew Peter Obi had been helping himself to State funds.

Now Obiano is suppose to cover up and continue to rob Ndiigbo blind. Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, wat are Ndiigbo flocking to Lagos for wen they have Onitsha?

The answer is they have thieves that steal their destiny right before their eyes and talk to them like they are stupid.

Ndiigbo now is the time to stand up for ur vote. We shall follow Soludo to watever party he finds himself and bring him home.

Are you a comedienne sister? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy They are actually shitting their pants!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by adino(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
joney360: It seems most of us here have not realised how elections work in Naija well let me teach U. to win an election you need grassroot support and as it is now the grassroot are farmers and traders who dont browse and who dont think for themselves. so all APGA needs is for the Catholic church which he it has already cornered, market and town leaders to speak to these people and its finish. The Lagos press can advertise Ngige all they can but how many of these grassroot masses watch CHANNELS OR AIT or Browse.

This dude has the Catholic Church, Anambra behold your next Governor.:
This guy may even embarass Anambra with massive positive development o.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by warrior01: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

You know nothing bro! The same Ifeanyi Ubah that was disowned by Igwe Orizu? SMH. I repeat, Nnewi North and South are both APGA strongholds, don't confuse it.

let's not resort to insults; just bookmark this page and by Nov 17 we will know who won Nnewi north and South. I'm out
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by cKaiser: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
Congrats Willy Obaino

And Anambra people are still worried over who rules Lagos while their state is ruled by Peter Obis stooge
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by adino(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

You've got jokes bro. I dare you to go to Aguleri otu and repeat such BS and see if you would come out alive. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am afraid the entire Anambra North will only spare less than 10,000 votes for other parties including Pdp, and amala apc.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
one.east4:

Nwanne stop this you unruly attitude.

As for Obiano he is the next governor. Am live and direct in Awka, there is wild jubilation from Anambra north, infact its like Anambra north people relocated to Awka to celebrate this.

Take it from me, Obiano is the next governor of Anambra state the Light of the Nation. We want somebody that will continue from the solid foundation and financial prudence already laid by Obi.

As for Ngige he is wasting his time and money because obviously nobody will look his way due to his association with boko haram and yeroba party APC
Financial Prudence in Fidelity Bank? The earlier you realize Peter Obi's political career in Anambra ends Nov 16 the better for you and you are talking Anambra North that has the least population in Anambra? You are a joker
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

Are you a comedienne sister? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy They are actually shitting their pants!

In dat post, i just gave an answer to Fashola deported Ndiigbo. Read my post again? The question is wat are Ndiigbo flocking to Lagos for, wen they have onitsha?

The answer is they have thieves at home robbing them of their destiny, now add that to other fashola excuses like, they were destitutes and Anambra state house where informed and u know where the pendulum is swinging. shocked APC should adopt this as their campaign motor.

APGA is going down. Obi thought he was clever, Catholic church and media who informs voters in an information age?

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by slimghost(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
Then he is the next Anambra state Governor! Although I would have preffered Soludo!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by cKaiser: 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
Anyone Alhaji Tayo SOwumi rafities is whom I support cheesy
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Cuche: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
Peter Obi failed the people. I mean how could he be so mean to his people while sweet-talking Anambranians into believing there is no money to even pay minimum wage his private interests is experiencing financial turn around. Check out his favorite quote. “ Public money is for public use. If I take one Naira of tax payers money, let God punish my children ” Peter Obi.
Is Peter testing God's resolve? Sorry for those children. I have heard stories of cultist that either kill their children or convert at least one to an slowpoke as a price for power and fame. God may have mercy on those children but He is more than able to help Anambra recover all that was spirited away. The good thing is that the whereabouts of the cash, shares and property are known to God. At the appropriate time He will raise a Servant who will seize all. Will Obiano summon the courage to shoot himself on the leg? It is obvious that all Peter Obi wants is someone who will be so loyal to protect him and all that he stole in over 7 years. The information on Obiano showed he was very good at that and had proven that while doing jobs like that for Fidelity bank and a certain Next Properties.
All that Peter Obi did for himself while claiming to love Anambra State is coming to the fore. Whereas other ‘wise’ thieves steal from Federal Government and use it to better the lives of their people Peter takes from his people the people he claim to love. Anybody trying to be Governor ridding on Peter Obi’s back is bound to fail because Anambranians are becoming more enlightened.
For Mr Peter Obi Okwute Ndi Igbo, any of Ngige, Andy Uba, Soludo, and a few others is not qualified to lead the state simply because these have the will and expertise to hurriedly transform Anambra. He fears that any of these men will definitely expose his failure to bring transformation that is commensurate with the revenue received during his no "money " uneventful tenure.
He now decides to impose himself further in all local government areas through a belated local government election.
Soon an era of DECEIT and Monumental RAPE of Anambra comes to an end. And Goodbye from Anambra as the saying goes may as well be goodbye from 8 years of deceit and devil- inspired smartness
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Mykikky: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
as much as i knw all d party are redy for riggin d srongest partin wil win.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Cuche: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Peter Obi failed the people. I mean how could he be so mean to his people while sweet-talking Anambranians into believing there is no money to even pay minimum wage his private interests is experiencing financial turn around. Check out his favorite quote. “ Public money is for public use. If I take one Naira of tax payers money, let God punish my children ” Peter Obi.
Is Peter testing God's resolve? Sorry for those children. I have heard stories of cultist that either kill their children or convert at least one to an slowpoke as a price for power and fame. God may have mercy on those children but He is more than able to help Anambra recover all that was spirited away. The good thing is that the whereabouts of the cash, shares and property are known to God. At the appropriate time He will raise a Servant who will seize all. Will Obiano summon the courage to shoot himself on the leg? It is obvious that all Peter Obi wants is someone who will be so loyal to protect him and all that he stole in over 7 years. The information on Obiano showed he was very good at that and had proven that while doing jobs like that for Fidelity bank and a certain Next Properties.
All that Peter Obi did for himself while claiming to love Anambra State is coming to the fore. Whereas other ‘wise’ thieves steal from Federal Government and use it to better the lives of their people Peter takes from his people the people he claim to love. Anybody trying to be Governor ridding on Peter Obi’s back is bound to fail because Anambranians are becoming more enlightened.
For Mr Peter Obi Okwute Ndi Igbo, any of Ngige, Andy Uba, Soludo, and a few others is not qualified to lead the state simply because these have the will and expertise to hurriedly transform Anambra. He fears that any of these men will definitely expose his failure to bring transformation that is commensurate with the revenue received during his no "money " uneventful tenure.
He now decides to impose himself further in all local government areas through a belated local government election.
Soon an era of DECEIT and Monumental RAPE of Anambra comes to an end. And Goodbye from Anambra as the saying goes may as well be goodbye from 8 years of deceit and devil- inspired smartness
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
It's left for Anambra People to decide who will Govern them. Sycophants, please steer clear Anambra politics. Allow them decide who is best for them.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by drake2005: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
Low IQ Anambrans who don't understand the calculus behind all these.... Peter Obi is agent of Andy Uba, and has always been. All these he is doing...disqualifying Soludo, picking an unpopular candidate, is just to fool Anambrans. By the end of the day, save this post for the future, Andy will be the governor of Anambra state. Peter Obi and Andy reached an agreement that he, Andy will not disturb is 4-yr rule on condition that he Andy will rule after him. Believe me, I have inside information on this agreement.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
I said it,a darkhorse will emerge! I don't know Willy Obiano but he seems like a perfect gentleman,a Roman Catholic and a very responsible man with his head screwed on tightly.

We welcome you brother! Now,may the game begin!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
adino:

Chief Willy Obiano:
A Catholic
Anambra North Indigene
Apga Member
Peter Obi Padi

This guy has won the election, as you said bro ""Structures win elections" Not names, not sentiments, nor history. Soludo's major sin is his romance with Atiku.
So Peter Obi is actually a strategist, he just played a fast one on everybody
including himself. Obi will not even believe his luck now.
I am a Confirmed Edo Man and served in Anambra before the 2007 elections, it is a pity I understand Anambra Politics more than most Anambarians on Nairaland. Chief Obiano will win hands down, his only threat now is Mazi Okwu's court case.

Bros,you get sense wella!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Ogojohn(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=alexchiny]

Noooo. Peter Obi's candidate has been Willy Obiano for a long time bro. He promised Anambra North this and he has fulfilled his promise. Obiano himself has good credentials and comes from the banking background just like Soludo. He is way better than Ngige and Ubah and he will definitely win. Mark my words bro! Am in Anambra right now and APGA is still the party down here.[/quote ] You want take mouth put fish for soup. It is not possible. wait till election day. APGA are only good with there mouth.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
drake2005: Low IQ Anambrans who don't understand the calculus behind all these.... Peter Obi is agent of Andy Uba, and has always been. All these he is doing...disqualifying Soludo, picking an unpopular candidate, is just to fool Anambrans. By the end of the day, save this post for the future, Andy will be the governor of Anambra state. Peter Obi and Andy reached an agreement that he, Andy will not disturb is 4-yr rule on condition that he Andy will rule after him. Believe me, I have inside information on this agreement.

Gerrout of here,you slow thinking nonentity! Must everybody comment ?
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Cultured(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
Majority of you are political neophytes , therefore can't see beyond mere popularity of some of your presumed erudite scholars and messiahs ... For the records , influence rather than mere popularity is what wins elections. Peter Obi is a master political strategist , I know it will only take people of in-depth knowledge in practical politics to see his perfected game plan . Willy Obaino is already Anambra state governor in-waiting , this will not just be because of power of incumbency of his benefactor, no . Although , I'd wish to see either of my associates in the race " Dr Tony Nwoye or Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah " to win the election , but Obi's sagacity is going to hinder them from achieving that , save if anyone of them goes back to the drawing board to re-strategize taking advantage of the only single flaw I'm seeing in Peter Obi's game plan .

3 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
Cuche: Peter Obi failed the people. I mean how could he be so mean to his people while sweet-talking Anambranians into believing there is no money to even pay minimum wage his private interests is experiencing financial turn around. Check out his favorite quote. “ Public money is for public use. If I take one Naira of tax payers money, let God punish my children ” Peter Obi.

The only deceit I see in this whole picture is you; You know what,you can tarnish a man's image but you can't kill his soul or legacy. They live forever! You are a f.ool and will always be.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Gerrout of here,you slow thinking nonentity! Must everybody comment ?
you keep going everywhere thinking you have the monopoly of insults you fool. It wont be long, come Nov 16 all you Peter obi sycophants will get a real job after he and his candidate fails woefully. mad man, am not even sure you are from Anambra you retaarded monkey
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by seanet02: 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
Maxymilliano: In another news from Premium Times, PDP announced Tony Nwoye as its candidate for the November 16 guber election and not Andy Uba ...

Like APGA like PDP ...

The news was actually announced by PDP Chairman, Bamanga Tukur.

Ngige carry go!
Carry Goooooooo. Babatunde Oluwaseyi Ngige
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by sundaynice(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
That Is nice
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by dealslip(f): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
My nairaland folks please don't break my head o but Chief Willie Obiano is still the best candidate Anambrans need. Please vote for him. I worked directly with Willie. He is a technocrat. he is a true leader, selfless,optimistic, very positive, even eve though he is Ibo and I am Yoruba working with him opened my eyes to the fact that no matter bad a situation is something great can still come out of it. Hr is a great guy. Moreover he is new to the thieving circle and won't yet know how to deceive people. You can depend on him

2 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by neutralist: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
Odenigbo thank you!

Odenigbo Aroli:

The only deceit I see in this whole picture is you; You know what,you can tarnish a man's image but you can't kill his soul or legacy. They live forever! You are a f.ool and will always be.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
Cultured:
Majority of you are political neophytes , therefore can't see beyond mere popularity of some of your presumed erudite scholars and messiahs ... For the records , influence rather than mere popularity is what wins elections. Peter Obi is a master political strategist , I know it will only take people of in-depth knowledge in practical politics to see his perfected game plan . Willy Obaino is already Anambra state governor in-waiting , this will not just be because of power of incumbency of his benefactor, no . Although , I'd wish to see either of of friend " Dr Tony Nwoye or Dr. Ifeanyi oba " to win the election , but Obi's sagacity is going to hinder then from achieving that , save if anyone of them goes back to the drawing board to re-strategize taking advantage of the only single flaw I'm seeing in Peter Obi's game plan .
Absolute nonsense, you will be disappointed, Peter Obi is no master political strategist, he won through coursts in the first place, currently he has no senatorial seat in his state and it took ojukwu for him to be reelected. If Peter obi participates in election today. he will not win talk more of his stooge.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by neutralist: 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2013
Freeglobe bookmark this page, at last you would regret what you vomited here
FreeGlobe:
you keep going everywhere thinking you have the monopoly of insults you fool. It wont be long, come Nov 16 all you Peter obi sycophants will get a real job after he and his candidate fails woefully. mad man, am not even sure you are from Anambra you retaarded monkey
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:

In dat post, i just gave an answer to Fashola deported Ndiigbo. Read my post again? The question is wat are Ndiigbo flocking to Lagos for, wen they have onitsha?

The answer is they have thieves at home robbing them of their destiny, now add that to other fashola excuses like, they were destitutes and Anambra state house where informed and u know where the pendulum is swinging. shocked APC should adopt this as their campaign motor.

APGA is going down. Obi thought he was clever, Catholic church and media who informs voters in an information age?

You kidding,right ? Take your emotions away and try and understand the intelligence of the man called Peter Obi. You lots underrates him because he is quiet but watch and see another magic in November.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Rivers Buried Amidst Tears In Imo(pics) / Buhari Survives Impeachment Notice In Senate / IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.