Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate (28176 Views)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner / Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
joney360: It seems most of us here have not realised how elections work in Naija well let me teach U. to win an election you need grassroot support and as it is now the grassroot are farmers and traders who dont browse and who dont think for themselves. so all APGA needs is for the Catholic church which he it has already cornered, market and town leaders to speak to these people and its finish. The Lagos press can advertise Ngige all they can but how many of these grassroot masses watch CHANNELS OR AIT or Browse.

Don't mind all these kids of Nairaland that know next to nothing about politics. November is almost here anyway.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
ik4life: hahaha is it anambra north am from he will loose in aguleri his town don't forget when I said that

You've got jokes bro. I dare you to go to Aguleri otu and repeat such BS and see if you would come out alive. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
iphy42:

You try. Continue your campaign for APGA. After the election, we will discus after the election.

Of course. WIlly Obiano is the next Governor of Anambra state. GBAM

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
God will expose them
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by dridowu: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hmmmmm APGA VS PDP VS APC VS LP VS OTHERS
November will decide
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
Soludo was absent meaning he has quit APGA in good faith. Peter Obi can go washing plates in aso rock
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
Funny enough, the only person that can defeat Obiano is Professor Soludo although it will be extremely difficult due to his obvious lack of grassroots structure. We the enlightened Anambrarians want him but what about the Huge rural dwellers and traders? Anyway, let him join Accord Party and i will personally campaign for him. Until then, Obiano ka anyi ma, APGA all the way!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe: Soludo was absent meaning he has quit APGA in good faith. Peter Obi can go washing plates in aso rock

Soludo should make sure he is on the ballot in November

win or loose don't matter

let Anambra decide his fate

This Fidelity Bank Scam must not be allowed to stand!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
lol. I pity you. Your job ends after Peter obi. The earlier you start aligning yourself with another candidate for propaganda job the better for. APGA has 10% chance of winning this election which is not enough. You will be disgraced

Nwannem, you still dont get it! APGA cannot lose a governorship election in Anambra for now. You should come down here and figure it out yourself. Lets leave sentiments out of it.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
mikeansy:

Soludo should make sure he is on the ballot in November

win or loose don't matter

let Anambra decide his fate

This Fidelity Bank Scam must not be allowed to stand!
I have been against that Fidelity bank stuff from day 1. Instead Peter Obi's stooge will win let APC Ngige Andy Ubah win. Peter Obi is the most fraudulent governor because he steals secretly in the name of saving for the state, through his Fidelity bank. I want him probed after his tenure, his enemy must win. thankfully Soludo is now his enemy.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

Nwannem, you still dont get it! APGA cannot lose a governorship election in Anambra for now. You should come down here and figure it out yourself. Lets leave sentiments out of it.
Nnaa you are funny. Remember there is no Ojukwu so the igbo party stuff is worn out, PDP controls 2 senatorial districts, APC 1 and Peter Obi is hated in Anambra ask Dora Akunyili. APGA lost the election today, even Ifeanyi Ubah will win apga

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by warrior01: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
The problem with most commentators here is that they know nothing about the politics going on in Anambra state. With Obiano winning Apga's ticket, he is sure of winning the majority vote in Anambra north. Ifeanyi Uba is quite popular among the youths and he is quite sure of winning Nnewi north and south, a huge chunk of the votes in Anambra south and central. This election is really close to call
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Nnaa you are funny. Remember there is no Ojukwu so the igbo party stuff is worn out, PDP controls 2 senatorial districts, APC 1 and Peter Obi is hated in Anambra ask Dora Akunyili. APGA lost the election today, even Ifeanyi Ubah will win apga

Please stop being ignorant! It took your powerful Ngige a run-off to defeat Dora! Ask yourself why Ngige still wasn't able to defeat the same Peter Obi twice?
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Kingsley1000(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

...Soludo wud hv bn d best buh un4tunately he isnt running...let me call him nd knw his intentions anyway...
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
warrior01: The problem with most commentators here is that they know nothing about the politics going on in Anambra state. With Obiano winning Apga's ticket, he is sure of winning the majority vote in Anambra north. Ifeanyi Uba is quite popular among the youths and he is quite sure of winning Nnewi north and south, a huge chunk of the votes in Anambra south and central. This election is really close to call

You got all right except here. Nnewi North and South are both APGA strongholds, so i don't see them losing there.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kingsley1000: ...Soludo wud hv bn d best buh un4tunately he isnt running...let me call him nd knw his intentions anyway...

That's the sentiment here nwanne! People like Soludo but will vote APGA as long as he is no longer in the race on any other platform.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

Please stop being ignorant! It took your powerful Ngige a run-off to defeat Dora! Ask yourself why Ngige still wasn't able to defeat the same Peter Obi twice?
Are you not shameless pairing Ngige with Obi a sitting governor and akunyili a minister. whether it went into a run off or run on, its a big failure for obi and we all know how obi practically dragged ojukwu to beg Anambra people before 'winning' the governorship. Nobody likes Peter obi apart from people like you he pays. APGA has lost!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by cKaiser: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Singing Remedies mi o shako mo

Oh ooh oh oh oh ah ah uh uh uh uh uh

Mi o shako mo Mi desigi paddy mi Shayo la wa yi ooo Ni Anambra

Whether you like it or not Obis stooge Willy Obaino would still be Governor
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Are you not shameless pairing Ngige with Obi a sitting governor and akunyili a minister. whether it went into a run off or run on, its a big failure for obi and we all know how obi practically dragged ojukwu to beg Anambra people before 'winning' the governorship. Nobody likes Peter obi apart from people like you he pays. APGA has lost!

Its now obvious you are a teen with little political knowledge. I wont reply you again.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
cKaiser:

Singing Remedies mi o shako mo

Oh ooh oh oh oh ah ah uh uh uh uh uh

Mi o shako mo Mi desigi paddy mi Shayo la wa yi ooo Ni Anambra

Whether you like it or not Obis stooge Willy Obaino would still be Governor

Don't mind fools staying in lagos coming here to say thrash! Willy Obiano will win that election as long as he is the APGA candidate. SIMPLE, no sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by warrior01: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

You got all right except here. Nnewi North and South are both APGA strongholds, so i don't see them losing there.
You are the one that is wrong here. With Ifeanyi Uba running in this forthcoming election, Apga has no chance in Nnewi North and South; quote me any day. Just came back from Anambra today and I have to say the way it is. This election is too close to call.Ngige would have had an upper hand but he lost the goodwill through his utterances and association with APC which most Anambrarians abhor.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Cuche: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
let us abolish this sentiments. You see even if Obiano is my elder brother or an uncle I will support him based on that, in the "spirit of brotherliness"maybe I could become a commissioner if Chief Peter will permit. But I will at the same time weigh the options while campaigning for this my "brother" and present it to him respectfully.
Normally a political party presents the best candidate whose popularity and pedigree stands him out with a better chance to win an election regardless of when he joins the party. In fact, they go out to source for such calibre of men convincing them to join the party.
Obiano? That was Why Obi was rooting for Anambra North.
Let me remind Obi that the 95,000 fake voters register he used to win 2010 election has been sorted out. And that the Catholic community in the State is well aware of his tricks and romance with Olumba. If Obiano likes let him build the World's largest Cathedral as part of his philanthropy the truth remains his that his master failed Anambra State. There are indices for checking the economic viability of a State, they include jobs (how much income the job presents to the worker), medium and long term plan and investment on structures that would drive them...
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
Obiano who? hahah! Ngige will wipe the floor with ur az.zz.z, no kidding. undecided

Should we write APGA obituary?
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by oneeast4: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Nwanne stop this you unruly attitude.

As for Obiano he is the next governor. Am live and direct in Awka, there is wild jubilation from Anambra north, infact its like Anambra north people relocated to Awka to celebrate this.

Take it from me, Obiano is the next governor of Anambra state the Light of the Nation. We want somebody that will continue from the solid foundation and financial prudence already laid by Obi.

As for Ngige he is wasting his time and money because obviously nobody will look his way due to his association with boko haram and yeroba party APC

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

Its now obvious you are a teen with little political knowledge. I wont reply you again.
It must be really frustrating for a political beggar like you. APGA killed themselves by themselves. the earlier you port to another winning party the better for you. I really pity you. even Andy Uba will take APGA to the trenches today.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
warrior01:
You are the one that is wrong here. With Ifeanyi Uba running in this forthcoming election, Apga has no chance in Nnewi North and South; quote me any day. Just came back from Anambra today and I have to say the way it is. This election is too close to call.Ngige would have had an upper hand but he lost the goodwill through his utterances and association with APC which most Anambrarians abhor.

You know nothing bro! The same Ifeanyi Ubah that was disowned by Igwe Orizu? SMH. I repeat, Nnewi North and South are both APGA strongholds, don't confuse it.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by alexchiny: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2013
one.east4:

Nwanne stop this you unruly attitude.

As for Obiano he is the next governor. Am live and direct in Awka, there is wild jubilation from Anambra north, infact its like Anambra north people relocated to Awka to celebrate this.

Take it from me, Obiano is the next governor of Anambra state the Light of the Nation. We want somebody that will continue from the solid foundation and financial prudence already laid by Obi.

As for Ngige he is wasting his time and money because obviously nobody will look his way due to his association with boko haram and yeroba party APC

My brother please stop replying those senseless and ignorant kids. November 16th is here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Fulani Occupation And Destruction Of Agatu Land...... / Picture Of Buhari, Osinbajo And Dogara Laughing Out Loud: Caption / Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.