Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate (28161 Views)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner / Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
asha 80: andy uba tha pdp hierachy has rejected?
Ignore the PDP drama, Andy Ubah is the authentic candidate recognized by inec and the courts, turkur the PDP chairman has been implicated for collecting bribe from him and refusing to hand him the ticket in their faction
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Mopolchi: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
Adaobi has finished apga. I dey laff dem. Vote for Ngige. Up APC!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by oneeast4: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
The mood here precisely in Awka is indicating that Obiano is the governor in-waiting. All the joints all over the city are filled to the brim with people discussing the emergence of Obiano.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
one.east4:
The mood here precisely in Awka is indicating that Obiano is the governor in-waiting. All the joints all over the city are filled to the brim with people discussing the emergence of Obiano.
you must be a comedian. mood scientist cheesy

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by slimghost(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
Most people here are using their emotions to reason instead of their heads! Yes we wanted Soludo but unfortunately he was disqualified and now we have a new APGA candidate. Sensible people should be running background checks on the man to know his credentials and how good a leader he is. Instead they are here blabbing like fools! To all the ones predicting failure for APGA, I hope yall are from Anambra and posses valid voters card so yall can vote APGA out. Buncha naïve and ignorant kids that think elections are won on social nedia!

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by oneeast4: 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you must be a comedian. mood scientist cheesy

I have warned you to desist from this your one-man-war.

FYI: Am in Awka right now so I can feel the pulse here. I have a voters card too, we are all going to vote Obiano. He is equally a technocrat like Soludo.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by ochilikoko(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

Mr Liar, these are some of his contributions.

Chief Willie Obiano is well-known Philanthropist. This is evident in the life-changing projects he has been a part of. These are a few:

Chief Obiano and the Wife single-handedly built the school fence of Father Tansi Memorial Secondary School with population of over 1000 pupils at Aguleri in Anambra State.
Chief Obiano is the Grand Pillar of St. Gerald’s Catholic Church Soluyi, Gbagada in Lagos State. This was in recognition of massive financial help by him and his friends in building the Father’s house and now the Church building under construction.
Chief Obiano and family support yearly the Saint Anthony Catholic Church in Houston Texas USA.
Chief Obiano for over 5 years donated 45 bags of rice yearly to widows of St Joseph Catholic Church Aguleri in Anambra State.
He is also supporting the Youths Village being constructed by Archbishop Valerian Okeke in Awka Anambra State.
He has also very generously donated funds in support of Catholic Church harvests both in Onitsha and Lagos.
He bought three brand new cars for three newly ordained Priests of Aguleri origin in 2008.
is he anoda prospective RELIGIOUS Polititian like Peter Obi? God forbid bad thing
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by lotannam: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
It's a done deal. Chief WIllie Maduabuchi Obiano is the governor in- waiting.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by funshint(m): 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
I just laff @ those underrating Ngige. Anambra pple can now see clearly that all those Fashola dis; Soludo dat are all trash! It's just a mere attempt by Peter Obi to soil the good name of other opponents. All he wants to do is to put Anambra into his pocket but Anambra pple are wiser than dat. Why do people have to run away to lagos if their home was in order?! Its because of the gross under-development and impunity by the thieves portraying themselves as leaders. No matter what Obi says his 8yrs tenure cannot match Ngige's 2yrs and Anambra pple will never forget that because his works speaks loudly for him. Many pple will be shocked in this cumin election. But in everything I wish Anambra well... Protect 'ur vote; vote Ngige!!!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
one.east4:
Na weed dey wori u. Smoke and eat well is always a better option. Who be Willy Obiano? I just called a journalist in awka now who said u must be a "John okafor" for saying dat undecided just imagine, because of ur u#seless comment, I don go disturb his sleep sad
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Cultured(m): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
@FreeGlobe

People like you always amuse me whole lot... Your taken stances here are all illogical. What makes you an authority over this subject under discourse ?

FreeGlobe = e- supper woman ; p= meek woman ... Cool down moi sis .
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
one.east4:

I have warned you to desist from this your one-man-war.

FYI: Am in Awka right now so I can feel the pulse here. I have a voters card too, we are all going to vote Obiano. He is equally a technocrat like Soludo.
lol.. one man war.the only one man here is you using your multiple handles to promote a dead horse. APGA is dead in Anambra. Both Ngige and Andy will win before Willy Willy can cone close. Peter Obi is everything evil. He introduced religion politics in Anambra, he is now coming with zoning, he will fail!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by nuceo: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Bros,you get sense wella!
that is the best analysis. Apga has the best chance to win no matter who flies the flag as long as peter obi will be in power during the election
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
Cultured: @FreeGlobe

People like you always amuse me whole lot... Your taken stances here are all illogical. What makes you an authority over this subject under discourse ?

FreeGlobe = e- supper woman ; p= meek woman ... Cool down moi sis .
I'm an insider, if you can't take the heat get the fvck out. I created this thread and I will ensure these obi sycophants do not take over this thread
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Ijeuwa: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

Mr Liar, these are some of his contributions.

Chief Willie Obiano is well-known Philanthropist. This is evident in the life-changing projects he has been a part of. These are a few:

Chief Obiano and the Wife single-handedly built the school fence of Father Tansi Memorial Secondary School with population of over 1000 pupils at Aguleri in Anambra State.
Chief Obiano is the Grand Pillar of St. Gerald’s Catholic Church Soluyi, Gbagada in Lagos State. This was in recognition of massive financial help by him and his friends in building the Father’s house and now the Church building under construction.
Chief Obiano and family support yearly the Saint Anthony Catholic Church in Houston Texas USA.
Chief Obiano for over 5 years donated 45 bags of rice yearly to widows of St Joseph Catholic Church Aguleri in Anambra State.
He is also supporting the Youths Village being constructed by Archbishop Valerian Okeke in Awka Anambra State.
He has also very generously donated funds in support of Catholic Church harvests both in Onitsha and Lagos.
He bought three brand new cars for three newly ordained Priests of Aguleri origin in 2008.
gush! i was reading to see something reasonable that he did,is that all?
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by slimghost(m): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
lol.. one man war.the only one man here is you using your multiple handles to promote a dead horse. APGA is dead in Anambra. Both Ngige and Andy will win before Willy Willy can cone close. Peter Obi is everything evil. He introduced religion politics in Anambra, he is now coming with zoning, he will fail!

It baffles me how people will stay on NL and talk about what is happening elsewhere! Nne biko who told you that APGA is dead in Anambra? FYI, no party is still as strong as APGA in Anambra for now. Stop letting your emotions becloud your sense of reasoning!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Megaphone: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

Nwanne its not a joke. That is how he will embarrass APC and PDP come November 2015. Remember someone told you on Nairaland. What i have noticed here on Nairaland is that most people are politically naive.
u must be the mumu who is so politically naive that you do not even know when the elections would be held. November 2015? hahaha
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Cultured(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I'm an insider, if you can't take the heat get the fvck out. I created this thread and I will ensure these obi sycophants do not take over this thread

Common! You're getting too abusive , take it easy before you sustain wound .
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Megaphone: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
alexchiny:

Nwanne its not a joke. That is how he will embarrass APC and PDP come November 2015. Remember someone told you on Nairaland. What i have noticed here on Nairaland is that most people are politically naive.
u must be the mumu who is so politically naive that you do not even know when the elections would be held. November 2015? na wa o
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by francisbiz: 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Peter Obi is the most powerful man in your bedroom not igboland you fa/g/got. Willy Obiano will only win in Anambra Governorship when river Niger dries up. get a life fool.
I guess you don't even have a voter's card !
Anambra is the nucleus of APGA, if it looses the guba election then APGA will go into oblivion.
If you were a true Anambra man and a true social-democrat you should have praised Peter Obi and APGA think-tanks for trying to do what has never been done in the history of Anambra: giving hope, voice and sense of belonging to the senatorial district that Obiano Hails from.
That senatorial district is the only one that has not produced any governor in both old Anambra and new Anambra, they have produced the highest glory to Anambra people and the entire NEGROID RACE; A SAINT IN PROCESS - Father Iwenofu Tamsi.
Also, in the spirit of togetherness, federal character principle and rotational representation, APGA has done well in their choice of CANDIDACY.
You have not told Nigerians what you think is actually wrong with the choice that APGA have made.
Come to think of it;
(A) Soludo is too desperate running around to hijack the candidacy of APGA, a party he just cross-carpeted to. Why can;t him stay in a party for long and join in building that party. I know he is about USAIN-BOLT to another party.
(B) Ngige had an overwhelming population of followers until, he shot himself on the foot by saying the wrong thing at the wrong time during the IGBO DEPORTATION FROM LAGOS SAGA. In addition, he can also serve his people as a senator. What does he even want that he wants to abandon the hard fought senate that his people gave him. His desperation is confusing me.
(C) One thing that I know is that anambra people may never be comfortable with the UBAS or PDP ruling the state; they know the history of PDP and UBA family in Anambra state.
WHAT ELSE?? DON'T BE TRIBAL!

3 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
My support goes to Obiano and APGA 100%.

Yes, Ngige built roads while his stolen mandate lasted but governance is much more than building of roads. Also, Ngige has NO credibility.

The two factional PDP candidates are NO GO AREAS.

As for Soludo, its a shame he lost out. However, it was almost like mission impossible for him to join APGA at the eleventh hour and pick the party's ticket. Lets be realistic, no matter how good Soludo is, that could only have happened if there was a very powerful good father behind him.

Peter Obi made it known long time ago that APGA ticket is for Anambra North. So no surprises. Those looking for scapegoats in Abuja can now face front.

My advice to Soludo is that he should remain with APGA and build the party with other leaders of the party, just like he promised when he joined. He'll be rewarded in future. You cannot stay away while others are working and later come to chop, no matter how intelligent you are.

As for those asking who is Obiano? They forgot that Fashola was nobody in 2007 when Tinubu made him governor of Lagos State. Ngige was nobody in 2003 when the Ubah family made him governor of Anambra State. And so on and forth. If those who were nobody yesterday have become somebody today, those who are nobody today will also become somebody tomorrow. Obiano should be considered on his own merit

3 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
slimghost:

It baffles me how people will stay on NL and talk about what is happening elsewhere! Nne biko who told you that APGA is dead in Anambra? FYI, no party is still as strong as APGA in Anambra for now. Stop letting your emotions becloud your sense of reasoning!
November is not far from now, the last time I checked APGA didn't win a senatorial seat even with a seating governor supervising
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by ATMCARD2(m): 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
Policewoman: These APGA guys are clowns. They should just forget about winning any political position in Anambra state. Soludo should join any other party willing to take him. I guess now the battle is between Andy Uba of PDP and Chris Ngige of APC.
.As a Security agent,r u suppose 2 support any political party openly?Do u wan me 2 get u arrested?
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by ochilikoko(m): 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
uchetrend: Can sombdy tell me who Peter Obi waz b4 he became Governr, who Ngige waz b4 he became Governr, who soludo waz until Obasanjo threw him to limelight, who Andy Uba waz until he waz used by Obasanjo to STEAL money abroad.....pls u pipl shld stop making noise nd suport d only PRO-IGBO political party in Nigeria....suport APGA ...suport OTUNBA Willy Obiano for Governor....all of dem r thieves...NGIGE, UBA, OBI, etc but for d sake of IGBO'pride lets support WILLY for Governor
i can neva sacrifice meritocracy in honour of sentiment. The man simply has no antecedent
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: My support goes to Obiano and APGA 100%.

Yes, Ngige built roads while his stolen mandate lasted but governance is much more than building of roads. Also, Ngige has NO credibility.

As for Soludo, its a shame he lost out. However, it was almost like mission impossible for him to join APGA at the eleventh hour and pick the parties ticket. Lets be realistic, no matter how good Soludo is, that could only have happened if there was a very powerful good father behind him.

Peter Obi made it known long time ago that APGA ticket is for Anambra North. So no surprises. Those looking for scapegoats in Abuja can now face front.

My advice to Soludo is that he should remain with APGA and build the party with other leaders of the party, just like he promised when he joined. He'll be rewarded in future. You cannot stay away while others are working and later come to chop, no matter how intelligent you are.

As for those asking who is Obiano? They forgot that Fashola was nobody in 2007 when Tinubu made himgovernor of Lagos State. Ngige was nobody in 2003 when the Ubah family made him governor of Anambra State. And so on and forth. If those who were nobody yesterday have become somebody today, those who are nobody today will also become somebody tomorrow. Obiano should be considered on his own merit
for someone who values GEJ more than himself and family, your opinion is irrelevant. If you are sure Ngige built roads then what guarantee do you have that this Willy Willy will not turn out like obi or worse. We know you must support Peter Obi because he is a puppet of your 'jesus' GEJ
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by slimghost(m): 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
November is not far from now, the last time I checked APGA didn't win a senatorial seat even with a seating governor supervising
sure. Just be ready to eat your words!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by frederal(m): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
Why did this make a frontpage...with op calling a man( far better than him a clown)?
Be careful

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by nuceo: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
divinegiftmodel: he should look 4 vote in church were he made his donations
anambra politics is a politics of church. Catholic vs anglican. This cuts across everything. For instance, it will be very difficult to rule anambra if u r a penticostal. It will be hard for a nön-anglican to be rector of fed poly oko, even the appointment of d unizik vc was a catholic vs anglican race which prof. Boniface egboka a catholic emerged victorious. B4 him was prof illochi an anglican and d 1 b4 him was prof ejiofor a catholic. The politics of anambra state starts from the church. The church has a powerful influence in what goes on in anambra state.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
for someone who values GEJ more than himself and family, your opinion is irrelevant. If you are sure Ngige built roads then what guarantee do you have that this Willy Willy will not turn out like obi or worse. We know you must support Peter Obi because he is a puppet of your 'jesus' GEJ
You'r sounding so desperate. I've stated my position and you have stated yours. I'm under no obligation to agree with you. You dont have to attack those that disagree with you.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by funshint(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: My support goes to Obiano and APGA 100%.

The two factional PDP candidates are NO GO AREAS.

As for Soludo, its a shame he lost out. However, it was almost like mission impossible for him to join APGA at the eleventh hour and pick the parties ticket. Lets be realistic, no matter how good Soludo is, that could only have happened if there was a very powerful good father behind him.

As for those asking who is Obiano? They forgot that Fashola was nobody in 2007 when Tinubu made him governor of Lagos State. Ngige was nobody in 2003 when the Ubah family made him governor of Anambra State. And so on and forth. If those who were nobody yesterday have become somebody today, those who are nobody today will also become somebody tomorrow. Obiano should be considered on his own merit
Fashola was not a nonentity before he became gov. Remember he was Tinubu's chief of staff. I've discovered something in politics; it's risky to impose a nonentity into a political race just because the party structure is strong. Obi thinks he's going to have it easy; he should rather forget it. What is going to happen in Anambra is just a repeat of what happened in Ondo. ACN learnt a bitter lesson in that election because they tot they could just impose anybody because the party structure was strong. The rest is history!!! Obi himself will be surprised by the outcome of this election. Just relax and observe wat will happen!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by greedie1(f): 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
It's really a pity Obi selected willy his friend.... I don't know how apga ll win dis time, and I really want dem to win.

Willy is the man from anyamelum side ba? He is practically unknown. He won't even make it in his lga!

Odenigbo woulda been a better choice but he isn't very financially buoyant.
Pdp is a mess wit 2 candidates, both wit very low chances of winning. The other parties don't have strong candidates.

The way I see it, ngige might win. He is the only strong aspirant I see.... And d people his govt favored will vote for him despite his recent gaffe.... Unless some worthy aspirant springs up from somewhere.

I don't want ngige or Uba on that seat but I don't think apga will make it this time. I wonder what peter Obi would do after the swearing in, join pdp? The man has practically killed apga.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US To Press Nigeria To Devalue Naira - Reuters / 2016 Budget Allocation: Sharing The Budget / Photos Of Dele Momodu's Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.