Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate (28179 Views)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / BREAKING: Anambra Election – Obiano Is declared Winner / Dr. Willy Obiano Will Win Landslide in 5 Days Time (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by agbameta: 3:21am On Aug 27, 2013
church Agbasa: [b]I made sure I read each and every of the comments here.Those thinking this man is a push over are getting it wrong.Wether you like Peter Obi or not he has proven to be a Political jugganut.with this primaries today Anambrarians you have all seen your Governor.All that is waiting for now is for the due process of election to hold.For those underestimating Gov.Obi should ask themselve how come a member of another party will be so close to the President more than the President's own party men? and considering Soludo's endorsement by the President two days before he was disqualified this shows they both have something up their sleeve.Those angry that the Gov. didn't pick Soludo don't know nothing about politics.In politics loyalty is most expedient.No one like to be around a renegade.A close look at the prevalent issues between the President and Gov.Amaechi is enough to serve as a deterrent to any Governor.There is no Governor that picks anyone based on your antecedent or wealth but strictly based on due assurance of loyalty.So the masses are sometimes lucky to get a good Governor and sometimes bad governor.Gov.Obi's case shouldn't have to be the first.All Anambrarians should pray for is that the man should be God fearing and have the people at heart.For those rooting for Ngige they are in a very long thing.Anambrarians play their politics along religious line and the Obaino has the clout to clinch and curry their favor owing to what he has done for the catholics in the state and in Lagos.Ngige's position on the issue of deportation of igbos in their own country from Lagos will sure hunt him as this will be the steady punch line of opposition parties during their campaign.In all I wish the good people of Anambra state a peaceful and calm election and also a God fearing Governor come November 2013. [/b]

In the Year 2013 when the rest pf the world is moving away from such backward and counterproductive religious considerations.....instead resting on competence and credibility.

Must emotions, religious sentiments and irrelevant considerations be your guiding light to progress and development..
You people are decades very backward for real..

3 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Katier00(f): 3:38am On Aug 27, 2013
mikeansy:

lol

so these are the sort of record of achievements that should qualify this guy over everyone else to be Governor? we deserve the kind of leadership we get!
can u imagine dear, 45 bags of rice na achievement, even me fit donate more , being a banker or a church goer n giver does nt qualify u to govern a state

2 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by gogochocolate: 3:46am On Aug 27, 2013
As for me and my family members who are registered voters with cards in ward 1 onitsha, We are voting willie obiano of APGA.Peter attracted sab miller brewery and orient petroleum that has employed people in anambra state . Nobody leaves office without bringing or reccommending someone he trusts. Peter is a master strategist,intelligent and yet gentle. He has worked in anambra and even guys in the opposition acknowledge.he has sent all former Godfathers back to their business. Massive road projects are going on and i can say anambra has one of the best road networks in nigeria.The schools are better run by the churches and health care sector has been developed. Massive urban developmental projects are springing everywhere and yet my state is still buoyant financially and you ask me to vote another person.I can never betray a good man. Ngige intention was to rob the state with chris uba,ifeanyi uba is a thief,andy uba will never be a governor again.Quote me anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by ProsperOnyema: 4:00am On Aug 27, 2013
alexchiny:

Biko where are you in Anambra? The way things are, your Ngige would even struggle to win in Idemmili LGA.
Taaaaaaaah
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by churchAgbasa: 5:10am On Aug 27, 2013
agbameta:

In the Year 2013 when the rest pf the world is moving away from such backward and counterproductive religious considerations.....instead resting on competence and credibility.

Must emotions, religious sentiments and irrelevant considerations be your guiding light to progress and development..
That's one reason I hate commenting on NL cause there are many slow people in this forum.Who told you am from Anambra state?You just woke up to make a silly conclusion with this quote"You people are decades backward for real"What's the meaning of that rubbish comment?I will pardon you for this.But whatsoever you think that doesn't change what's obtainable in Nigerian politics.The people have decided to base their alignment on religious sect so there is nothing your moral preaching can do to change it.Once again let me remind you am not from Anambra state but know well how politics goes on there and how politics is played in Nigeria at large.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by lagcity(m): 5:56am On Aug 27, 2013
Onwa for Govt. house, Anambra. Underestimate Ngige and cry later.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2013
did i jst hear he (obiano) is 4rm Ekiti state?

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2013
Eventhough obi and Goodluck are of different party, both are damn close. With implicit backing from the presidency and Obi's support, Willy will win by hook or crook!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by kenbee(f): 6:58am On Aug 27, 2013
Denizsmart: did i jst hear he (obiano) is 4rm Ekiti state?

O boy, U no go use ur brain? "I'm the Iwo of Aliwo in Ibadan" doesn't mean i'm from Ibadan but just a title I took there. I'm rooting for APGA Obiano.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 27, 2013
nayef: Eventhough obi and Goodluck are of different party, both are damn close. With implicit backing from the presidency and Obi's support, Willy will win by hook or crook!

Rabiu Kwakwanso as incumbent Governor and OBJ boy lost guber elections to Shekarua.

it is not impossible for Willi Obian to loose!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Tentewa046(m): 7:29am On Aug 27, 2013
Biko nu umunne m ndi anambra.. Dis peter obi have destroyed our land. We all knw dat Soludo is d only xperience office n administrative person we had left but d selfish n sefcentered Obi because of some useless presidential cargo btw him, Obj, Jonathan and andy uba neglectin d poor standard of living wit inadequate infrastruture posed in d state. We hav really suffered bad govt in my state. Frm mbadinuju till nw.. Trust me, Obi is an active PDP member n he knws quite well dat soludo wil beat andy uba his party mate datz y he is playin dis game wit obj, jona n odas... Am waitin 4 Soludo's new party bt if nt..ngige might b ano option. Udo dili unu.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by BlackHuman(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2013
I think NGIGE would have stood a better chance of winning with an ACN platform. but now that it's turned into APC?..well, i don't know too many igbo people that would willingly vote for Buhari's party. so that's a minus there.

The consequences of another PDP/UBA 4yrs is better imagined by the masses.

Labour Party/ifeanyi Uba is too much of a long shot.

I think anambra people might just decide to manage APGA/Obiano...gudluck to all the candidates though.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by dollydolly(f): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2013
gerald09:
Dude na wa oh, I hope u know u are not helpin his case @ all, u are certain he is qualified cos he gave d church bunch of money, people are here complaining dat religion has joined politicians and has 4gotn its purpose n u here proving their point. He gives bags of rice to widows so anambarians shd expect bags of rice, 4get d jobs creation, 4get d good roads, 4get education 4get great business environment, na rice dem go chop. Dem go go North use dere good roads, go lagos use dere good business environment den come anambra chop RICE.
My brother tnk u 4 taking note of dat. I read it n was going tru d pages to see if any one saw wat I saw. Truly for me those aren't achievements but seeing d situation on ground I rather vote him than to vote Ngige or d other PDP guy. I would av been happier if Soludo was nt disqualified cos I tink that he is d most qualified individual to handle Anambra state. I never supported him last year because I thought it was too early for him to jump from CBN to Govt house. For me Ngige is a No No.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by ik4life: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2013
casmed: Chief willy Obiano,Akpokue Dike of Aguruleri is the immidiate past executive director of Fidelity bank,A known philantropist in his village,lagos(solunyi gbagada till 2012 b4 his relocation to ikoyi area)and U.S, A rich African who is contempt with his only child girl.secondly u hv to start knowing sbody from somewhere,who was Peter obi,chris ngige etc.In Anambra ppl hv vowed to votein any Gov Obi candidate due to his performances.the best that has happened to Anambra.jst watch and see
is he going to be gov of aguleri,usa,lagos the question is what has been his contribution towards upliftment of the lives of average anambrians in the street of eke awka,that vulcaniser in otuocha that man in main market or woman in relieve market ochanja what has been his contribution towards releasing millions of anambrians in various prisons in china dubai etc this and many are questions that will be answered during the campaign and if you agree with me obiano has never been a man of the people in anambra state
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by oneeast4: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2013
The general norm here now is voting APGA into office in November. We all have our voters card ready to vote APGA en-mass.

Boko haram party APC is dead on arrival, Ngige should find a way to hold back to the Senate because he will soon loose it too. Coupled with the recent deportation of Igbos by APC led government, it effectively shut out APC from the entire process.

Ngige should blame his failure on APC and boko haramites..

That is what everybody is pointing at here on the ground.....

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by slimghost(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2013
ik4life: is he going to be gov of aguleri,usa,lagos the question is what has been his contribution towards upliftment of the lives of average anambrians in the street of eke awka,that vulcaniser in otuocha that man in main market or woman in relieve market ochanja what has been his contribution towards releasing millions of anambrians in various prisons in china dubai etc this and many are questions that will be answered during the campaign and if you agree with me obiano has never been a man of the people in anambra state
Are you this slow bro? You expect an individual to do all that? For real? Is he Dangote? What has the elected Ngige done with his senatorial mandate for 3 years? Willie Obiano as I heard is a well known philantropist but if you want him to touch the lives of all Anambrarians, then vote for him come November.

2 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by francisbiz: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2013
FreeGlobe:
for someone who values GEJ more than himself and family, your opinion is irrelevant. If you are sure Ngige built roads then what guarantee do you have that this Willy Willy will not turn out like obi or worse. We know you must support Peter Obi because he is a puppet of your 'jesus' GEJ
You are incurably sarcastic!
Insulting people does not prove your point!
If you have a point, try to validate it by making a reasonable and sincere argument.
Don't get too beclouded in reasoning or else your brain may begot impaired judgment.
Politics is about choice; After all Abacha had and still has followers.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by funshint(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2013
one.east4:
The general norm here now is voting APGA into office in November. We all have our voters card ready to vote APGA en-mass.

Boko haram party APC is dead on arrival, Ngige should find a way to hold back to the Senate because he will soon loose it too. Coupled with the recent deportation of Igbos by APC led government, it effectively shut out APC from the entire process.

Ngige should blame his failure on APC and boko haramites..

That is what everybody is pointing at here on the ground.....
Most of U̶̲̥̅̊ are just beclouded by sentiments when its glaring that Obi only politicised the deportation saga just to spite Ngige. I'm even sure must of U̶̲̥̅̊ hv nt read wat Ngige said about the deportation U̶̲̥̅̊'re just reacting based on sentiments. Now read his comment below and that will show U̶̲̥̅̊ that Obi is a devil who is just bent on tarnishing Ngige's image:
"Lagos State Governor disclosed that contrary to claims, the issue in question has nothing to do with deportation, but a Social Welfare Intervention, involving several homeless destitutes and other psychiatric cases roaming the streets and some living under the bridges in Lagos. These people were taken in and treated and cared for by the Lagos State Government free of charge and thereafter needed to be reintegrated with their families.
After this rehabilitation the affected people
disclosed their true identities and the disclosure
revealed that 14 of them were from Anambra State.
For the purpose of reintegration with their kith and
kin back home( most of them had nobody in Lagos) and for further social support and care, Lagos State Government communicated the Anambra State Government as well as other affected state governments to come forward and identify and take over their people. (see letter as annex 1) On receipt of this communication, Anambra State Government requested for the identities of those claiming to be from the state( see letter as annex 2). The list was promptly supplied to them by Lagos State for immediate and urgent action( see letter as annex 3).
With further contact and pressure Anambra State
Government preferred that the handing over be
done at bridge head and Lagos State obliged but
found no Anambra State Government Representative on arrival at the agreed date and
was hence forced to leave the people at a government office they found at the Niger Bridgehead".
Source:- www.elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/16894-deportation-of-igbos-from-lagos-senator-ngige-speaks
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2013
Whoever emerged As APGA candidate Must Win Anambra 2014 governorship election. If you doubt it lets bet it. APGA rigging Power all The way. Them Sabi die .......congratulations To Obiano willie .....The next Gov. Anambra state.

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by francisbiz: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2013
agbameta:

Don't live on a fools paradise!
Choice is sentimental; for choosing at all, you must be sentimental.
It is a fallacy to say that religion should not guide your choice; how come political party guides your choice and religion should not. Think well man, everything matters.
Competence and credibility no doubt are part of the choice making guide, yet it does not exclusively end there.
Bill Clinton and Bush were not more competent and credible than Perot Ross.
RELIGION IS THE OPIUM OF THE PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Hardeydamola(m): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2013
Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige
Ngige was born on 8 August 1952. A medical doctor by profession, Ngige graduated from the University of Nigeria-Nsukka in 1979.He immediately went into the civil service, serving at the National Assembly and State House clinics at different times. He retired in 1998 as a Deputy Director in the Federal Ministry of Health.
Thereafter,Ngige turned to politics,becoming a founding member of the People's Democratic Party(PDP).By 1999, he was Assistant National Secretary and Zonal Secretary of PDP in the South East region of the country.
In 2003, he was elected governor of Anambra State in controversial circumstances.He quickly broke ranks with his political godfather, Chris Uba brother of Andy Uba, after an unsuccessful attempt on 10 July 2003 to have him removed from office,through a fabricated letter of resignation which the state assembly accepted.However,in August 2005, an election Tribunal led by Justice Nabaruma nullified Ngige's 2003 victory.He appealed to the Nigerian Federal Court of Appeal, but the annulment was confirmed on 15 March 2006,in a judgment awarding victory to Peter Obi of the All Progressives Grand Alliance(APGA). No further appeals were possible, and Ngige accepted the judgment in good grace, calling on the people of Anambra to give their total support to his successor.
Ngige's 33 months in office were characterised by populist programmes, especially road construction, leaving him in good standing with the electorate.
Following Peter Obi's subsequent impeachment,Ngige attempted to participatein state governorship elections in April 2007,but was frustrated by a dubious Independent National Electoral Commissionand federal 'disqualification', even after a Federal High Court had voided the disqualification.In the final event, Obi's impeachment was overturned anyway,and Obi served out his four years.
He was elected Senator for Anambra Central Constituency in April 2011.
In April 2011, Ngige ran for election for Senator of Anambra Central under the then Action Congress of Nigeria Now All Progressive Congress,After voting problems in some areas of the constituency on 9 April, the election in these areas was held on 25 April and Ngige was declared the winner over former Minister of Information and Communications Professor Dora Akunyili of the APGA, with 69,765 votes to Akunyili's 69,292.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by ignis: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2013
who knows this man in anambra. The fall of almighty APGA in view.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by ogayor: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2013
ignis: who knows this man in anambra. The fall of almighty APGA in view.

We claimed that those we know are political errors and thieves, now you are saying 'who knows this man?
As a nation, do we really know what we want.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by cheiwura: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2013

Somebody help me understand pls.

ObiAno means Obi multiplied by 4 ?

Hmmmmm!

Hmmmmm!

Hmmmmm!
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by ik4life: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2013
slimghost:
Are you this slow bro? You expect an individual to do all that? For real? Is he Dangote? What has the elected Ngige done with his senatorial mandate for 3 years? Willie Obiano as I heard is a well known philantropist but if you want him to touch the lives of all Anambrarians, then vote for him come November.
ifeanyi uba have been doing that for years now as a private individual and now he want to be governor why don't we support him now he want to be governor please note no insult let us discuss issues
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by okpurukata(f): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2013
Congratulations to Chief Willie Obiano, the Akpokuo Dike 1 of Aguleri. He is my immediate past Executive Director. One of the few men who have survived banking in Nigeria and worked without dents until retirement having reached his Zenith.

I have no doubts that this man will take Anambra to very great heights. His achievements in Fidelity Bank speaks for him. I urge Anambrarians to support technocrats to lead them to greater heights. Forget about these known robbers who will only steal your state blind. OBIANO ALL THE WAY.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by oneeast4: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2013
[s]
funshint:
Most of U̶̲̥̅̊ are just beclouded by sentiments when its glaring that Obi only politicised the deportation saga just to spite Ngige. I'm even sure must of U̶̲̥̅̊ hv nt read wat Ngige said about the deportation U̶̲̥̅̊'re just reacting based on sentiments. Now read his comment below and that will show U̶̲̥̅̊ that Obi is a devil who is just bent on tarnishing Ngige's image:
"Lagos State Governor disclosed that contrary to claims, the issue in question has nothing to do with deportation, but a Social Welfare Intervention, involving several homeless destitutes and other psychiatric cases roaming the streets and some living under the bridges in Lagos. These people were taken in and treated and cared for by the Lagos State Government free of charge and thereafter needed to be reintegrated with their families.
After this rehabilitation the affected people
disclosed their true identities and the disclosure
revealed that 14 of them were from Anambra State.
For the purpose of reintegration with their kith and
kin back home( most of them had nobody in Lagos) and for further social support and care, Lagos State Government communicated the Anambra State Government as well as other affected state governments to come forward and identify and take over their people. (see letter as annex 1) On receipt of this communication, Anambra State Government requested for the identities of those claiming to be from the state( see letter as annex 2). The list was promptly supplied to them by Lagos State for immediate and urgent action( see letter as annex 3).
With further contact and pressure Anambra State
Government preferred that the handing over be
done at bridge head and Lagos State obliged but
found no Anambra State Government Representative on arrival at the agreed date and
was hence forced to leave the people at a government office they found at the Niger Bridgehead".
Source:- www.elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/16894-deportation-of-igbos-from-lagos-senator-ngige-speaks
[/s]

TRASH!!!!!!

Did APC led government dump Igbos at the foot of the Onitsha Niger Bridge at 3am?!!

This singular act of boko haram party APC has sealed the fate of APC to win even a common councilor not to talk more of winning the Zik's Place (Anambra Government House)

Zik's Place (Anambra Government House) is not meant for boko haram party and yeruba party.....deal with it.

If it will take sentiment to flush out aboki and ofemmmmanu party from desecrating our land so be it.....
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by sarutobie(m): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2013
FreeGlobe:
what a dull person you are. You cant even tell me my paymaster the same way everyone on this forum know you recieve handouts from aso rock. I understand 'Paymaster' is the only word you are familiar with because that's what you and APC goons use to trade blames here. I don't have your time, I just advice you never to bring your GEJ nonsense into Anambra politics. Anambra politics is bigger than GEJ. You will regret dabbling into it just as your senseless double talk has been exposed here shameless political beggar..
^^This here is why women and politics do not mix well...too emotional,they 'think' with their heart instead of their head.Emotions and tears never won no election ask Buhari.In nigerian politics,only the politically astute,logical thinkers with robust resources emerge victorious.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Livinusc(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2013
FreeGlobe: Chief Willy Obiano, the otunmba Atayase of Ilemeso- Ekiti in Ekiti State has emerged APGA candidate for the Governorship election in Anambra, currently streaming the election live on NTA. Obianos basket tally is filled and he is winning with a landslide, Ekwinife is following. APGA are clowns, with a no candidate in APGA, problem in PDP and Ngige in a boko haram party Soludo has a golden chance on winning the election under any platform. Fingers crossed.

Story developing........
APGA av lost it all its now PDP to take over,,Andy UBA on d way.
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2013
sarutobie:
^^This here is why women and politics do not mix well...too emotional,they 'think' with their heart instead of their head.Emotions and tears never won no election ask Buhari.In nigerian politics,only the politically astute,logical thinkers with robust resources emerge victorious.
can you make your point? Emotions 'won' Peter Obi his last election thanks to ojukwu so stfu. You can rant all you want but APGA just lost Anambra
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by Promolysis(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2013
alexchiny:

Mr Liar, these are some of his contributions.

Chief Willie Obiano is well-known Philanthropist. This is evident in the life-changing projects he has been a part of. These are a few:

Chief Obiano and the Wife single-handedly built the school fence of Father Tansi Memorial Secondary School with population of over 1000 pupils at Aguleri in Anambra State.
Chief Obiano is the Grand Pillar of St. Gerald’s Catholic Church Soluyi, Gbagada in Lagos State. This was in recognition of massive financial help by him and his friends in building the Father’s house and now the Church building under construction.
Chief Obiano and family support yearly the Saint Anthony Catholic Church in Houston Texas USA.
Chief Obiano for over 5 years donated 45 bags of rice yearly to widows of St Joseph Catholic Church Aguleri in Anambra State.
He is also supporting the Youths Village being constructed by Archbishop Valerian Okeke in Awka Anambra State.
He has also very generously donated funds in support of Catholic Church harvests both in Onitsha and Lagos.
He bought three brand new cars for three newly ordained Priests of Aguleri origin in 2008.
anambra is on the brink of collapse if what you mentioned is a criteria of judging a good leader. Shame on you
Re: Willy Obiano Is APGA Anambra Guber Candidate by FreeGlobe(f): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2013
In the absence of a Soludo, Andy Uba should be voted next governor of Anambra State. He is the closest to a Soludo right now among the pool of candidates and he is the most performing Senator from Anambra. APGA is not an igbo party, its a Peter Obi/Fidelity Bank party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion / Reps Clash As Another PDP Member Defects To APC / Nsima Ekere Goes Bankrupt, To Sell Properties To Uma Ukpai- Akwaibomdaily.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.