Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,274 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

My Wife And Her Ex- - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife And Her Ex- (5481 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Should A Married Woman Keep In Touch With Her Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by bukatyne(f): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2013
baby_123:

This is too unbelievable for you abi? That you use the "charm" option. lmao. I read too and was speechless. I had to ask for the age.

One has to explore all options.

Reminds me of another thread where the husband wanted to touch her new hair and she kicked his hand away and said that is it the hair abc paid for that he wants to touch?

As there are bad husbands, there are bad wives

There are some men and women not fit to be married

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by baby124: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
bukatyne:

One has to explore all options.

Reminds me of another thread where the husband wanted to touch her new hair and she kicked his hand away and said that is it the hair abc paid for that he wants to touch?

As there are bad husbands, there are bad wives

There are some men and women not fit to be married

So jazz is making her take money and gifts from this guy. I thought jazz was usually a one sided thing. Plus the ex is still very married, and has not left his wife for her. So i rule out jazz. Its just greed. With all this man claims to do for her, she is not satisfied. Some people are just born like that.
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by bukatyne(f): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
baby_123:

So jazz is making her take money and gifts from this guy. I thought jazz was usually a one sided thing. Plus the ex is still very married, and has not left his wife for her. So i rule out jazz. Its just greed. With all this man claims to do for her, she is not satisfied. Some people are just born like that.

I think there is something stronger than greed at work here.

She could secretly collect the ride and say she took a loan or she was given at work. She behaves very immature that's why we want to know her age. Besides, the ex has not bought the car yet. She is treating the hubby like a girlfriend regarding this ex issue

It is well
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
mgbeketoto: It only means she is bored with you, not that she does not love you or want to be with you.
If you ignore her, BETTER FOR Y'AWL.

Marriage is boring, and the ROMANCE IS USUALLY GONE AFTER THE FIRST WEEK OF SAYING I DO!
The best thing is to ignore her.
No woman will leave her matrimonial home for ANY EX!
Trust me. kiss

I personally find my conversations with my EXES more entertaining than those of my husband.
MAINTAINING THE RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE NOSTALGIC EXES is usually a great MARRIAGE-SPICER! kiss
Being a good husband/provider is not the only ingredient for an interesting marriage.

SHE IS BORED! Simple.

I have maintained RELATIONSHIPS with several EXES during my marriagES. . . they kept me going. . .and STILL KEEP ME GOING! My husband has learned NOT TO CARE, since it is obvious that I have absolutely NO desire to leave my marriage for any EX! Good news. . . THEY ARE ALL MARRIED! cool I don't keep in contact with DIVORCED EXES!

You must be a MARRIED MAN. . .for me to discuss ANYTHING with ya! I don't waste my time with SINGLE OR DIVORCED DUDES! kiss

Please, relax! She is only using those calls and texts TO SPICE THINGS UP! MARRRRRRRRRRIAGE IS AS BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING AS SOME OLD, DRIED PIECE OF SHYTE! kiss

Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by coolsammy: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
thank u all for ur contributions. I appreciate u all
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by dBard: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Lets be honest here.. u were neva sure of her affections f u before u got married, hence ur question abt d ex then, n u still arent sure now thats y u r still trying t Buy her love.
Frget that B.S about nothing going on. she is into him, he knows n it is emboldening him.
Also knowing ur displeasure, she should ordinarily thread cautiously but cos she knows she has u in her pocket, u wouldnt want t do nothing t 'spoil' her feelings f u.
It is one of d oldest form of manipulations. she is playing on your 'love' f her as well as ur fear.
He who loves less holds d power, she does n she is abusing it n u by extension.
Sorry t say, ur marraige was a marraige of convenience, or appears so.
U NEED T STAND AS A MAN. NO MAN TAKES A SLAP SITTING DOWN..that is wimpish
put ur foot down n stop d bullshit talking to..theres a time f everything.
It is time t read her d riot act..damn d consequences
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
bukatyne:

Dear YPP,

There is nothing wrong in a husband worshiping the ground his wife walks; intact, he ought to worship it and the wife reciprocate by worshiping his too that is really the concept of love and submission.

The problem here is that the wife is not reciprocating
I don't disagree with u at all.

Poster, what ishappenin to u is what can happen to anybody that wraps his or her life around another human being. When u try too hard,either u will be seen as a mumu or taken advantage of.
Ur house is exactly the way u made it to be.
That's why I said u worship her poo.
Let d table turn around and another guy(who knows what his onions r) is the husband, u won't hear this rubbish. If she don't want, the gate is open.
Being a man is not all about talking, quarreling and fighting, paying salary or buying gifts.
Women, r like wild flowers most of the time. Each man tend to tame his own the best way he knows else they will overgrow and u can't control them again.

Too much freedom.
WTF
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
Awwww, poor OP,

He is so much in love...

Just try as much as possible to get that her sugar daddy or his wife and the rest is history,since divorce is not an option.

Or you self find your own sugar mummy , shior. Then watch her running back to take over her home
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
You married a lady that was dating a married man before you met her and you think that miraculously, the rain that has beaten the guinea fowl will clean its spots,you are on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chillisauce:

Chillicake but it's true.... It's plain and simple SHE'S BORED!! undecided

The only part I don't get is the long throat part of the whole story. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
coolsammy: thank u all for all ur advice and contribution so far. this is something that has really been bothering for sometime now. i hardly concentrate at work. took her out on many occasion to ask wat the problem was. asked her to tell me where i am not getting it right so i can make amends, promised to buy her anything if thats the problem. but she kept saying there is nothing btw them bt wouldnt stop flirting with him over phone, my wife nw password her phone so i wont just go into it on my own volition. i even collected the car keys frm her sometime, took away the kids frm her and locked her out for like days. her family interfare and pleaded on her behalf.
but while this lasted, the man promised to get her an apartment and buy her a car since i collected her car frm her. bt after her relative intervention she promised nt to repaet such again only to come up last week that the man is still going ahead to buy her the car and hope i will not be mad when she collects the car,
Though i never responded to her request. i pretended not to hear wat she said but waiting for her to collect the car and use that as an evidence to whatever happens after.

I came here to seek advice most especially from the ladies as to wat could be going wrong and if any has ever experienced this and a way forward as well

Bros, I think you have tried and you better start thinking of plan B. Sorry to say but your wife is cheating on you. They may not have slept together but if she is seeing another man behind your back or trying to get a car from another man, she sure is cheating and you never know, it might even be physical.

Truth is that you deserve better than the wife you have. My advice is to get a plan B. Action they say speaks louder than words. Talk to her and make her a promise that if she ever speaks to that man again, she can forget about her marriage. Tell her you mean it 100% and if indeed she chooses to do that, end the marriage. You cannot spend your entire life begging your wife to love you, if she chooses not to love you, then you go look for someone else. I pray God gives you a better wife in future because you just may not have one right now!
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
byvan: You married a lady that was dating a married man before you met her and you think that miraculously, the rain that has beaten the guinea fowl will clean its spots,you are on a long thing.

Interesting point, poster, was this man really a "sugar daddy/uncle" to her? If so, then that brings some perspective to your wife. How old is this man? It still changes nothing from my post above either way but it will just be good info.
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by funnyx(m): 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
Winneygirl: The taste of sin!!
It never ceases to amaze me how we are more attracted to 'that which we shouldn't do' and very lukewarm towards 'that which we should do'.
This relatnshp is not about money. There is a level of friendship she has with this man, which she doesn't have with her husband.
Op, go back to the drawing board. Take Ur mind off this man, begging her, or being rash. Seat down with her, and converse with her as a friend. Groom a new kind of friendship. Be thoughtful & warm. Show love not anger. It'll take a while, but U have 2 earn her trust and her friendship.

I'm sorry I do not intend to insult you but honestly your post is 100% garbage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nashville:

Bros, I think you have tried and you better start thinking of plan B. Sorry to say but your wife is cheating on you. They may not have slept together but if she is seeing another man behind your back or trying to get a car from another man, she sure is cheating and you never know, it might even be physical.

Truth is that you deserve better than the wife you have. My advice is to get a plan B. Action they say speaks louder than words. Talk to her and make her a promise that if she ever speaks to that man again, she can forget about her marriage. Tell her you mean it 100% and if indeed she chooses to do that, end the marriage. You cannot spend your entire wife begging your wife to love you, if she chooses not to love you, then you go look for someone else. I pray God gives you a better wife in future because you just may not have one right now!

I totally concur!!
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by hopyroll(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2013
Honestly dis is very sadden buh still there is notin new under the sun. What Ȋ̝̊̅ fink u can do b4 the situation is out of hand is T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ report her T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ her family may be her sister or aunt,let them knw uя̩̥̊ actions will be worse if she refuse stop,or better still u play along with her by planning T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ Do Ʈђξ same thing, surely No woman will see her husband with another woman a̶̲̥̅n̶̲̅ƌ̲̣̣̣ still keep mute. But if she doest not react then u have T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ take a̶̲̥̅ real action by threaten T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ divorce her, Mr man u cannot live with a̶̲̥̅ woman whom her heart belong somewhere else, even if there is notin btw them, she still have T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ obey and regard u as her husband, but if she doesn't listen T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ u anymore,abeg take actions fast b4 its too late,
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by jumzzy448: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2013
I really feel for u op, I think you are too cool headed. Pls you just have to take a stand, what rubbish undecided
I think you have been begging her and persuading her to stop that's why she had the guts to even tell you that the id1ot wants to get her a car, and asking if you won't be angry.
Pls kick her ass out. Let her go to her ex and start living with him.
Let her know you can live without her.......infqct i'm so angry. which i'm a member of your family. Would have so much love throwing her and her things out of the house.
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by bukatyne(f): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2013
jumzzy448: I really feel for u op, I think you are too cool headed. Pls you just have to take a stand, what rubbish undecided
I think you have been begging her and persuading her to stop that's why she had the guts to even tell you that the id1ot wants to get her a car, and asking if you won't be angry.
Pls kick her ass out. Let her go to her ex and start living with him.
Let her know you can live without her.......infqct i'm so angry. which i'm a member of your family. Would have so much love throwing her and her things out of the house.

What right do you have to 'throw' her things out of the house?
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by coogar: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2013
bukatyne:

the right to prevent bastards from creeping into the family.
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2013
Winneygirl: The taste of sin!!
It never ceases to amaze me how we are more attracted to 'that which we shouldn't do' and very lukewarm towards 'that which we should do'.
This relatnshp is not about money. There is a level of friendship she has with this man, which she doesn't have with her husband.
Op, go back to the drawing board. Take Ur mind off this man, begging her, or being rash. Seat down with her, and converse with her as a friend. Groom a new kind of friendship. Be thoughtful & warm. Show love not anger. It'll take a while, but U have 2 earn her trust and her friendship.

Nice. I sincerely share your thoughts in this. I doubt this is about money. . .I seriously doubt. It's just a case of "something one doesn't have" looking sweeter "than what one has". She just wants the attention. I also do not think she is sleeping with this man.

@Op, i think you need to connect with your wife on a deeper level. Begging or gra gra won't do much. That you buy her stuff and pay her like an Oil company doesn't mean that is all there is to being a good husband. Be her friend, let her be able to confide in you. She is prolly bored stiff and talking to the man seems like a way to ease off.
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2013
coolsammy: the man promised to get her an apartment and buy her a car since i collected her car frm her. bt after her relative intervention she promised nt to repaet such again only to come up last week that the man is still going ahead to buy her the car and hope i will not be mad when she collects the car,
Though i never responded to her request. i pretended not to hear wat she said but waiting for her to collect the car and use that as an evidence to whatever happens after.

WTF
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2013
jidegirl12:

Chillicake but it's true.... It's plain and simple SHE'S BORED!! undecided

The only part I don't get is the long throat part of the whole story. undecided

I don't get that part too. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2013
Phema:

Nice. I sincerely share your thoughts in this. I doubt this is about money. . .I seriously doubt. It's just a case of "something one doesn't have" looking sweeter "than what one has". She just wants the attention. I also do not think she is sleeping with this man.

@Op, i think you need to connect with your wife on a deeper level. Begging or gra gra won't do much. That you buy her stuff and pay her like an Oil company doesn't mean that is all there is to being a good husband. Be her friend, let her be able to confide in you. She is prolly bored stiff and talking to the man seems like a way to ease off.
Dude are you for real?. its a different thing if she is hiding to cheat and another thing if she is cheating and rubbing it in the man's face. Even if she is bored, does she have to keep doing things she knows will make her husband unhappy?. IMO, the lady is a disgrace of a wife, no form of respect for the husband whatsoever. Op, stop behaving like a wimp and take charge in your home. Give her an ultimatum and if she refuses to desist, turn your threat to action. WTF
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2013
Something is seriously wrong with this story she sounds so baaaaad and you sound so perfect. Why is she so comfortable with flaunting this man in your face? and yet you keep trying to win her affections don't your feelings get wounded? why are you acting like this is a quarrel you are trying to resolve? I think you have really low self esteem. The problem is not her but you. You need to take care of yourself emotionally, resolve the reasons in you why you feel this is all you deserve because you cannot ask someone who has shone you who she is to please just be nice to you a little. I mean you have given her the responsibility of making you happy when she has shown you she does not care.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by classicmusic: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
mgbeketoto: It only means she is bored with you, not that she does not love you or want to be with you.
If you ignore her, BETTER FOR Y'AWL.

Marriage is boring, and the ROMANCE IS USUALLY GONE AFTER THE FIRST WEEK OF SAYING I DO!
The best thing is to ignore her.
No woman will leave her matrimonial home for ANY EX!
Trust me. kiss

I personally find my conversations with my EXES more entertaining than those of my husband.
MAINTAINING THE RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE NOSTALGIC EXES is usually a great MARRIAGE-SPICER! kiss

Being a good husband/provider is not the only ingredient for an interesting marriage.

SHE IS BORED! Simple.

I have maintained RELATIONSHIPS with several EXES during my marriagES. . . they kept me going. . .and STILL KEEP ME GOING! My husband has learned NOT TO CARE, since it is obvious that I have absolutely NO desire to leave my marriage for any EX! Good news. . . THEY ARE ALL MARRIED! cool I don't keep in contact with DIVORCED EXES!

You must be a MARRIED MAN. . .for me to discuss ANYTHING with ya! I don't waste my time with SINGLE OR DIVORCED DUDES! kiss

Please, relax! She is only using those calls and texts TO SPICE THINGS UP! MARRRRRRRRRRIAGE IS AS BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING AS SOME OLD, DRIED PIECE OF SHYTE! kiss

Mama born boy, Its obvious u either married a boring dude for his money,age not being on ur side,Visa(as I can c u are in Texas) Or u just a born Cheat.
I wonder what people like u are still doing in a marriage.have u ever wondered y ur huby has stopped caring abt wat u do online? Simple...U are either too fat n ugly for men to take real interest in or he married u out of convinience.

So its a loose loose sItuation for you. Don't use ur situation to give ill adviseam
Marriage is sweet buh not for cheats like the person I just quoted.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by deols(f): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
She is emotionally attached to the other guy.

And what you have to offer her, money, he can also provide.

She is long gone. The earlier you realise this, the better.

It is a pity sha that you have to go through all of this.
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by RoyalRoy(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
What A Story!! Op is 200% in love....sad and annoying.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
This life is just a pot of beans.....

OP,

This boat has sailed. Let it go.

Its hard but that's what you should do. And you have to maintain the shock effect when you decide to walk. Don't threaten, don't warn, don't give deadlines. One day, if she doesn't quit (cuz I believe you've done more than enough), you just man-up and tell her its all over. Kids or no kids. You deserve happiness.

Shalom.
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by mgbeketoto: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
classic music:

Mama born boy, Its obvious u either married a boring dude for his money,age not being on ur side,Visa(as I can c u are in Texas) Or u just a born Cheat.
I wonder what people like u are still doing in a marriage.have u ever wondered y ur huby has stopped caring abt wat u do online? Simple...U are either too fat n ugly for men to take real interest in or he married u out of convinience.

So its a loose loose sItuation for you. Don't use ur situation to give ill adviseam
Marriage is sweet buh not for cheats like the person I just quoted.

Look at this BAWOLOMO ATI PERX DEAD ASSSSHAWO HOLY GHOST of NL aka "DEAD BEFORE AGE 30/40. . . . . .BY THE HANDS OF THEIR OWN PARENTS" PLC ati GROUPIES of NL SUPER ASSSSSSSAWO MODERATORS CLUB making noise!!!! cheesy

IJJJJJJJJIOT, I hear you! kiss
Na so e pain you reaaash? cheesy
Go and marry AND keep ya own, then come back and 'TALK BACK LIVE'!

MARRIAGE IS SWEEEEEET INDEEEED. . . . Only if you can CHEAT!!!!!! cool

Go drink poison!
*shaking my HAPPILY-MARRIED-EVER-AFTER CUTE, FAT BUTTOCKS IN YOUR FACE!!! cool

*somebarrrrrry don snatch this MISERABLE, UGLY, MALNOURISHED BINTCH PUBLIC DOG*

Desperate NL, SINGLE, E-WOR WOR 'OL CARGO! cheesy

Nor be ya mate be Dr. Okonjo Iweala? Siddon for NL DEY DO AFRICAN, HONEY-POOH-POOH aka I WANNO CARREY BELLE FOR SUPA-ASSSSHAWO MODERATOR REALITY SHOW, with ya PROTRUDING "FANGS OF FURY" on NL!!!!

Kimon GETTTTTTAT OF MY FRONT BEFORE YOU QUENCH WITHOUT TASTING MATRIMONIAL BONDAGE LIKE '"some of your NL DEAD AND DECAYED FULL-BLOWN AIDS PATIENTS OF TEHN(R.I.Pieces) network!

Ewu!!!!!
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by jumzzy448: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
bukatyne:

See me see jamb question oooooo
Pls be truthful to yourself and tell me that if this man was to be your brother, you won't have done same.
Abegggggiiiii.....i'm sure if it was the man that did same, u would be among those who would advice her to leave her matrimonial home.
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by deols(f): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2013
jumzzy448:
Pls be truthful to yourself and tell me that if this man was to be your brother, you won't have done same.
Abegggggiiiii.....i'm sure if it was the man that did same, u would be among those who would advice her to leave her matrimonial home.

I am surprised that even more than two people supported this.

Well, I would never interfere in anyone(not even my most beloved brother)'s marital affair, let alone be the one to move anyone out. God forbid.

What I wont take, I wont present to anyone.

If the husband cannot take the desired action, it shows he is good with living like that.

Ever heard of gbeborun killing some people. Carrying someone else's matter on the head until the neck is broken?

God forbid.
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by bukatyne(f): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2013
jumzzy448:

What God has joined together, let no man put asunder. I am not one of those jobless inlaws who meddle about in what is no concern of mine.

My advice to the woman was the same that I gave the man
Re: My Wife And Her Ex- by deols(f): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2013
bukatyne:

What God has joined together, let no man put asunder. I am not one of those jobless inlaws who meddle about in what is no concern of mine.

My advice to the woman was the same that I gave the man

Making so much sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brief Summary Of The Process And Cost Of Getting Divorced In Nigeria / Foolish Wives/women / Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.