Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (165137 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by bittyend(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
Recap: my last post on this thread

bittyend: Oi Oi Oi allow me to introduce myself...It's Prince Bittyend, the prince from three different royal houses and the king of ibo girls. I'm as important as the pope, Obama, Oba of Benin, Ooni of Ife, Alafin of Oyo and Sultan of Sokoto. I'm a muslim on pork. A hench nig.ga on diet. I'm Awolowo's offspring, I'm the King of Biafra. Call me King of the Odua and Biafra, and you ain't wrong. I juggle them both!

Bump bump...I'm about my biz, making 'em asian girls catch feelings for a black man. I drink liquor on liquor and if it ain't champagne, I ain't drinking. Don't ask me why, champagne just tastes better. And I smoke like a chimney, the real ganjar farmer.

Bar maid, where my champagne and weed at? undecided

The king of Ibo girls and the almighty ruler of both the west coast and east coast is back. Bar maid, I need a bottle of palm wine from the ibo forest with nkwobi and yoruba fried beef. The bar maid must be an ibo girl, anything else would result in a chargeback.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
berem: just toothpick? without eating anything? LOL! grin
Yes... I need toothpick...
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
Katsumoto:

Berem,

Please serve him anything he wants. He has spent all his money on his 5 girlfriends.
Done Sir! cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by tunapa2009(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
berem: Done Sir! cool
KASUNMOTO(to burn a car) and berem..
U shud know that am on diet.. Lol..
No condition is permanent...
I hear say Obama wan come contest for naija for 2020(vision 20-20-20)? grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
tunapa2009:
KASUNMOTO(to burn a car) and berem..
U shud know that am on diet.. Lol..
No condition is permanent...
I hear say Obama wan come contest for naija for 2020(vision 20-20-20)? grin

If you change my ancestral name like that again, I will separate your thing from your body with my sword. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
lertee:
Very fine,cold morning though. smiley

Don't say!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
Katsumoto:

If you change my ancestral name like that again, I will separate your thing from your body with my sword. angry angry angry
LOL! grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Okijajuju1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Abeg na who give Talktimi Drink o!!

He has been spotted on Aba Road displaying... grin

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
Okija_juju: Abeg na who give Talktimi Drink o!!

He has been spotted on Aba Road displaying... grin

abobi wida you na ? I dey inside this bar since morning dey protect the drinks for freezer honestly
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by lertee(f): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

Don't say!
Lemme say so OAM4J can take care of me,you re not caring for me or are you hiding the potentials
grin,Someone even bought me cars omg I love cars wink.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Okijajuju1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
talktimi: abobi wida you na ? I dey inside this bar since morning dey protect the drinks for freezer honestly

Aboy..

I swear say the guy resemble you scatter.. grin

Oya na.. Bring me one Oroboh Heineken make I take hold body first... grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by achi4u(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
hahahahagringrin I spotted that "white widow "of a bomber this afternoon.

emmh who dey incharger?
Abeg poison me jare. hohohocheesy

odiegwutongue
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

Aboy..

angry angry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
lertee:
Lemme say so OAM4J can take care of me,you re not caring for me or are you hiding the potentials
grin,Someone even bought me cars omg I love cars wink.

OAM4J na one chance....if you are in doubt ask Mukinat. grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Okijajuju1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
berem: angry angry

Baby'm Wassup nu?!

Who beat you wey you dey bone face like this?!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Okijajuju1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
achi4u: hahahahagringrin I spotted that "white widow "of a bomber this afternoon.

emmh who dey incharger?
Abeg poison me jare. hohohocheesy

odiegwutongue

No be you and her be this?!

Nna, you get talent for slapping o!!

Ibu onye Eke?!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

Baby'm Wassup nu?!

Who beat you wey you dey bone face like this?!
I no bone face joor! Mmadu kpasiri m iwe! pesin make me vex. angry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by deols(f): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
OAM4J:

Cold morning?

Damm! Ilugunboy is not doing a good job. You should wake up from bed sweating, cold or no cold.

With me there is no cold season, only hot seasons.... Ask Mukina2, rocktation, Missy B, deols and all my ex wives grin

Kai..he was wooing. and fast forward, I have become ex wife for everyone to hear of. angry angry
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by OAM4J: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
deols:

Kai..he was wooing. and fast forward, I have become ex wife for everyone to hear of. angry angry

Dont misunderstand my comment up there sweetheart. You are among my current wives not an ex. I told the lady to find out about my "capableness" from my wives (which include you) and my ex wives that I didn't name.

You still my beautiful wife... You think I will leave you alone for maclatunji to take over? God forbid!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

Aboy..

i swear by amadiohas armpits no be me eh. Bia barman bring 3 bottles of orobo heineken make Okija take warm up before we go lesuca this evening. But but make i go pursue ilugunboy from my wife lertee side, dem don dey talk for the past two minutes and i no like am sad
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by talktimi(m): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

Aboy..

i swear by amadiohas armpits no be me eh. Bia barman bring 3 bottles of orobo heineken make Okija take warm up before we go lesuca this evening. But but make i go pursue ilugunboy from my wife lertee side, dem don dey talk for the past two minutes and the thing dey vex me
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Pataki: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
So Katsumoto na Liverfool fan? Omo, no come shame yourself for here. cool
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
Pataki: So Katsumoto na Liverfool fan? Omo, no come shame yourself for here. cool

Identify yourself make i silence you sharply. U no see how i silence the gooners? grin grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Italiano1: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
Katsumoto:

Identify yourself make i silence you sharply. U no see how i silence the gooners? grin grin grin

grin grin

Which gooners have you silenced my friend? grin I just deliberately ignored that your long post - usual rant from Pool fans. I know una well- living on past glories; If you are not careful Everton will take your 7th position this season- forget top 4!

Immediately I read the part you said Gerrard will feature in our first team- I just gave up- Haba.

Gerrad ko, Sterling ni
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Pataki: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Katsumoto:

Which gunners you silence? I am GUNNER since 1847. cool I cannot stand you lousy liverfool fans. No difference between you guys and sepe fan. Laulau boys.

Abeg barman, knack katsumoto two bottles of shine-shine bobo, make e lose his sense small tonight.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Pataki: 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
Italiano1:

grin grin

Which gooners have you silenced my friend? grin I just deliberately ignored that your long post - usual rant from Pool fans. I know una well- living on past glories; If you are not careful Everton will take your 7th position this season- forget top 4!

Immediately I read the part you said Gerrard will feature in our first team- I just gave up- Haba.

Gerrad ko, Sterling ni

Na ogogoro dey talk. No mind am.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
Italiano1:

grin grin

Gerrad ko, Sterling ni

Hahahahaha

U no get answer for me. U weak, u just dey recover after over 10 hours.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
Pataki:

Which gunners you silence? I am GUNNER since 1847. cool I cannot stand you lousy liverfool fans. No difference between you guys and sepe fan. Laulau boys.

Abeg barman, knack katsumoto two bottles of shine-shine bobo, make e lose his sense small tonight.

Na galala if u cant stand us. Same way north korea cant stand the US. What matters is dat we are better than u and we can prove it. If in doubt remind us how many champions league and english titles u have won. grin grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Pataki: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
Katsumoto:

Na galala if u cant stand us. Same way north korea cant stand the US. What matters is dat we are better than u and we can prove it. If in doubt remind us how many champions league and english titles u have won. grin grin
Liverfool in Champions league? You think this is Abiola Cup we are talking about? grin

Where is your position on the EPL table for the past years now?

January will come and you will see Suarez proclaiming: I am a Gunner! grin
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
Pataki:
Liverfool in Champions league? You think this is Abiola Cup we are talking about? grin

Where is your position on the EPL table for the past years now?

January will come and you will see Suarez proclaiming: I am a Gunner! grin

Please where is your champions league trophy? The original one sits at anfield. I can take u on a visit. In fact i invite all assnal fans so i can show dem what the champions league trophy looks like.

Winning is all that matters. And not being near d top of d table every year.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Italiano1: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
Pataki:

Na ogogoro dey talk. No mind am.

grin I asked the bar men and ladies to give him ogogoro on my bill yesterday- I guess that has affected him badly.

I was totally flabbergasted that Katsumoto is a Pool fan Yepa! I guess like they say no matter intelligent a man is, he must have a weakness grin

Supporting a shambolic team like Pool is just inexcusable, I will rather support a ridiculous team like Enyimba or Go ahead Eagles of the Netherlands
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Katsumoto: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
Italiano1:

grin I asked the bar men and ladies to give him ogogoro on my bill yesterday- I guess that has affected him badly.

I was totally flabbergasted that Katsumoto is a Pool fan Yepa! I guess like they say no matter intelligent a man is, he must have a weakness grin

Supporting a shambolic team like Pool is just inexcusable, I will rather support a ridiculous team like Enyimba or Go ahead Eagles of Switzerland

So na people wey dey support a never winning team like arsenal na dem no get weakness?

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (128) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.