Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) (3182 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy / 25 Things Cheaters Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Les: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
idnoble135: ^
grin cool
I don kukuma comot am o b4 guys go taer me pieces
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by sexymoma(f): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
Enegod: *slaps her on her little yansh with my bare hands* cheesy
Stop Dreaming.. tongue
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by oligo2011: 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
i cheat but just once a month so this is a problem my crime in partner want's it every day,so if any of u have extra strant give me boss i go hook u up but one problem,60years and me na 38y.so i think im doing good in my marriage once a month no bad.
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
Les: I don kukuma comot am o b4 guys go taer me pieces
grin
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by MrsChima(f): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
debosky:

Chicken wings? cheesy

Are you cheating on me with that orobo bish? angry
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by MrsChima(f): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
Enegod: grin grin grin so this is mrs chima choi cheesy cheesy

That's your mammy.
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by jemsi(f): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
undecided angryI hate men
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by xynerise: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
jemsi: undecided angryI hate men
Who cares? undecided
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2013
your dad is also a man. wink
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by 190theclown: 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
xynerise:
Who cares? undecided
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
If you have ever cheated on your girlfriend, fiance, wife, boyfriend, husband....this is a chance for you to anonymously

say your peace...get it out of your conscious and free your self...just answer two questions..

1. Why did you cheat?

Because i couldn't bear the thought of my babe kicking my ass on my favorite game FIFA

2. are you steal cheating?

why yes, though its for a greater good.

3. what would you like to say to the person you cheated on?
Its just a game dear tongue

Cheers.

These are the kinda loops-holes for the question you should be specific and determine the context of the word "cheating"
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2013

We are well aware of your type?
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
ok noted, we will let the world know.
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by 190theclown: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
val_dee:

We are well aware of your type?

pc guru:
ok noted, we will let the world know.

Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Enegod(m): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
^^^ grin grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
1. Noting, just feel lyk it.

2. Yea... Becos i luv cheating.. Its fun

3. cry For all d times hv cheated on u, just wanna let u knw dat i am....

NOT SORRY :p tongue
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
R0se-Mary M:
i'm flirting heavily with some guy, and given the chance...i will act on it...im cheating cause i hardly see my man, and we hardly talk...this guy im flirting with makes me feel sexier than any guy ever has...i walk with confidence now, he accepts everything bout me...while my bf wants me 2 be a certain way, if he don't like some bout me, he will try change it...but the flirter accepts me
Quick questions for you. Is the flirter only accepting you the way you are because you arr perfect or because he doesn't see you as long term and therefore not worth the hassle of moulding and correcting? Is the flirter in for the long haul or just along for the ride? Is he gonna bail as soon as he's completed the project?
Does your man run you down or tweak those areas he feels need change or improvement? Is your man a sadist who always wants you upset or someone trying to raise your standard and game?

Answer these questions honestly and secure your happiness and keep your conscience free. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
Lol OP never answered his own thread naw
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 29, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: Lol OP never answered his own thread naw

What's next? Port Author cowgirl?
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 29, 2013
REALITY101:

What's next? Port Author cowgirl?

REALITY101 Cowgirl
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 29, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

REALITY101 Cowgirl

Sounds kinda cool don't it?
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by shortgun(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2013
We love you
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by kalvin1: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2013
i cheated coz women dont get it.its always about them..am sick, am in ma period, am not in the mood,. am tired..baby not today..maybe next time...they Just dont get IT...and untill they start knowing that relationship is a two party affair where each person feeling should be given an equal consideration,..I WILL CONTINUE TO CHEAT.
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by butterflyy(f): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
Have a big plan to cheat next week. This guy is just too hot.
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by owolabifunke14(f): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
I'm a virgin. Virgins don't cheat
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Godson201333(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
sexymoma: 1. I cheated because he told me he might one day change to a REV.Father

2. I am still cheating becos i dont want to enter one chance.

3. ehn ehn my booboo, pls when next you wanna take this kind of decision try and consider the other party, why on earth shoul you admire those nuns over me, becos they look pretty ba, dont worry dem go tire you. am not remorseful for cheating on you o. am jos pouring out ma mind.

Oh sexy momma i am not happy because i trusted you so mmuch...
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Godson201333(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
I cheated her for no reason cool shocked :oI guess I just wanna taste another booooty..
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hehe. Funny and interesting thread.
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
Im loyal to all my 9 husbands even though they dont know each other kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Im loyal to all my 9 husbands even though they dont know each other kiss

You're deadlier than AIDS shocked
Re: Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
El Guapo:

You're deadlier than AIDS shocked
a guy with 15 girlfriend is the man and a loyal wife to 9 husbands is more deadly than AIDS undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things Girls Should Never Say To Guys Ever.! / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / HELP! Mother And Daughter Want Me To Sleep With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.