Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

My Experience With An Online Fraudster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With An Online Fraudster (26949 Views)

Caroline Emmanuel Bassey - Online Fraudster / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With An Online Fraudster by vizkiz: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
Yesterday, I was "jejely" doing some surfing when I got a friend request notification on my android phone which my landlord's beautiful daughter bought for me sometime this year (don't ask me grin ). Normally, Before accepting the request on facebook, I view the profile thoroughly and lo and behold, it was a pretty girl who was just too beautiful and appealing to the eyes of a chronic womanizer brother of God like me. embarassed

The first thing that came to my mind was "see fresh fish" cheesy Immediately, I went on my knees and thanked God for answering my prayers because he told me I would get my dream girl before the end of 2015.

I accepted the request and within the tinkle of an eye, I kick-started a chat. In the course of our conversation, I got to know that she was fun to be with and good in intellectual discussion (not the monosyllabic type of yeye girls we have on social media nowadays undecided).
On a normal day, I normally sleep around 10pm but I was fascinated by her chat and before I knew it, it was 3am. (Guys don't blame me oooo, many of us are guilty of thus).

I trust that this lady gave me due attention because she probably thought I'm a yahoo guy.

********** fast forward to this morning*******

She sent a message asking for financial assistance. I was like "all these social media girls with financial assistance story sha". Oh did I mention I asked for a video/voice call but she declined saying that her phone fell from a three story building when her grandmother was using it to receive a call bla bla bla (Yeah, tell that to mr Ibu)

She narrated her ordeal saying that she needed money to pay for her apartment that someone sent her 50k already bla bla bla... Then I immediately inquired for her account details (I know how to deal with scammers, cos they will never ever send credible details instead they will give an excuse and redirect you to another account telling you it belongs to a close friend, their brothers, camp commandant or even their grandmothers.) We guys studying or who studied at ekiti state are very sensitive. Ask Tosyne2much grin

So she gave me the details concerning the account which I traced back to the user of the fake account I was conversing with. I called him and said "Bros, you no try oh you wan scam me for new year abi?" angry

He couldn't stop apologizing, because I have both his name, pictures and phone number(got it from his profile on Facebook).

Why are people like this? When their mates are hustling out there, they will be hiding under female accounts to scam others

Forgive my long epistle. grin grin

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by misspicy(f): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
shocked
tosyne2much:
I dedicate this plot of land to Misspicy cool
Brb

lol....

Thank you dearest Tosyne2much. cheesysmiley

I think guys should be more aware of this because I learnt that their new mode of operandi is using female profile,we even have a lot of them here on nairaland lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Florblu(f): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
#Busted#

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
Singing ...
Glory! Glory!! Hallelujah! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
You never see anything shebi you like fork her Toto bah?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
misspicy:
shocked
babe affai...you still got those emotions 4 me
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by agarawu23(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Na today?
Them plenty wella especially during the days of 2go
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by cozy7(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Don't get me wrong bro, but such kinda tricks all go for womanizing guys like u. Trust me, if u hadn't stayed up that late in d nite chatting with "a fellow guy", he/she wouldn't have asked u for cash. Even though u were smart to escape this time, u may not escape d next, unless u give your life to Christ b4 2016. All FUCKLICANTS should be warned.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by obiorathesubtle: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2015

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
I thank God say u woju like kiss Daniel..if not, Na Daniel u won go kiss b DAT instead of ngozi

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
his method seems like that of an amateur .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by ClassCaptain(m): 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lol
I have a Complete story similar to something like this
" How I 419ned a 419 " grin
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by vizkiz: 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
cozy7:
Don't get me wrong bro, but such kinda tricks all go for womanizing guys like u. Trust me, if u hadn't stayed up that late in d nite chatting with "a fellow guy", he/she wouldn't have asked u for cash. Even though u were smart to escape this time, u may not escape d next, unless u give your life to Christ b4 2016. All FUCKLICANTS should be warned.

let he who is without sin cast the first stone

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by vizkiz: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
his method seems like that of an amateur .

yeah... Complete amateur. I guess he needs more training from shamstiel grin
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by ERONX(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2015
Not even Dejo or Mr Ibu would fall for this. Looks too whack to me. Dude needs upgrade his scamming skills. He's got a long way to go

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Emac34: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
The dude is still learninggrin wen u jam beta 419 u will nt b here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2015
vizkiz:

let he who is without sin cast the first stone
gringringrin
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by nikkypearl(f): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2015
Vizkiz..
U saw a "Fresh Fish"...u eventually got "Catfished" grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
vizkiz:
Yesterday, I was "jejely" doing some surfing when I got a friend request notification on my android phone which my landlord's beautiful daughter bought for me sometime this year (don't ask me grin ). Normally, Before accepting the request on facebook, I view the profile thoroughly and lo and behold, it was a pretty girl who was just too beautiful and appealing to the eyes of a chronic womanizer brother of God like me. embarassed

The first thing that came to my mind was "see fresh fish" cheesy Immediately, I went on my knees and thanked God for answering my prayers because he told me I would get my dream girl before the end of 2015.

I accepted the request and within the tinkle of an eye, I kick-started a chat. In the course of our conversation, I got to know that she was fun to be with and good in intellectual discussion (not the monosyllabic type of yeye girls we have on social media nowadays undecided).
On a normal day, I normally sleep around 10pm but I was fascinated by her chat and before I knew it, it was 3am. (Guys don't blame me oooo, many of us are guilty of thus).

I trust that this lady gave me due attention because she probably thought I'm a yahoo guy.

********** fast forward to this morning*******

She sent a message asking for financial assistance. I was like "all these social media girls with financial assistance story sha". Oh did I mention I asked for a video/voice call but she declined saying that her phone fell from a three story building when her grandmother was using it to receive a call bla bla bla (Yeah, tell that to mr Ibu)

She narrated her ordeal saying that she needed money to pay for her apartment that someone sent her 50k already bla bla bla... Then I immediately inquired for her account details (I know how to deal with scammers, cos they will never ever send credible details instead they will give an excuse and redirect you to another account telling you it belongs to a close friend, their brothers, camp commandant or even their grandmothers.) We guys studying or who studied at ekiti state are very sensitive. Ask Tosyne2much grin

So she gave me the details concerning the account which I traced back to the user of the fake account I was conversing with. I called him and said "Bros, you no try oh you wan scam me for new year abi?" angry

He couldn't stop apologizing, because I have both his name, pictures and phone number(got it from his profile on Facebook).

Why are people like this? When their mates are hustling out there, they will be hiding under female accounts to scam others

Forgive my long epistle. grin grin
hmmm brief explanation undecided on the bolded )

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lol vizkiz, quite funny
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by vizkiz: 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2015
IamBae:
Lol vizkz , quite funny

they wanna steal my money cry

Though i have just 25naira left in my uba account and my Gtb account is empty sef grin
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by vizkiz: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2015
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by vizkiz: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
nikkypearl:
Vizkiz..
U saw a "Fresh Fish"...u eventually got "Catfished" grin grin

woah.. I love that ryhme.
Looking for a fresh fish then he eventually got Catfished. Baby, go and face music grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by 20bc(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
The boys are hungry...

The scammer is still a learner.....

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by vizkiz: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
nickkylawve:
hmmm brief explanation undecided on the bolded )

baby is not what you think... She was going to computer village to get a new phone so I gave her some cash to help me buy my own too. So technically, she got me a phone. You know... undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by hatux: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lol grin funny...

I has similar experience, there was I time I was chatting with this fake beautiful damsel online and she asked me to send her a photo of my d1ck, saying she's imagine how big it's gon look like...

I was like shocked damn, are you for real
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by vizkiz: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
Emac34:
The dude is still learninggrin wen u jam beta 419 u will nt b here

we were in much more bigger game bro, I can't be scammer consciously

STFUareyouGod:
Not even Dejo or Mr Ibu would fall for this. Looks too whack to me. Dude needs upgrade his scamming skills. He's got a long way to go

make him go learn from shamstiel our nairaland yahoo guy grin
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by vizkiz: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
20bc:
The boys are hungry...

The scammer is still a learner.....

lol, hungry boys wan celebrate new year now

hatux:
Lol grin funny...
I has similar experience, there was I time I was chatting with this fake beautiful damsel online and she asked me to send her a photo of my d1ck, saying she's imagine how big it's gon look like...
I was like shocked damn, are you for real

ehn, why didn't you send her some magic stick? tongue
Re: My Experience With An Online Fraudster by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
vizkiz:

baby is not what you think... She was going to computer village to get a new phone so I gave her some cash to help me buy my own too. So technically, she got me a phone. You know... undecided
and The womanizer part? Pls explain sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb / What’s The Most Embarrassing Thing That Has Fallen Out Of Your Pocket/Bag? / Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.