Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? (14584 Views)

During A War Which Animal Will U Want To Be As Comouflage? / Uncle Of Boston Bombing Suspects: “they Don’t Deserve To Exist On This Earth” / Why We Agreed To Cease Fire - Boko Haram Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Richy4(m): 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
I hate to see Milipede in those days. Gusssssh that thing irritates me
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by dojumav: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
Lobsan Rampa: 1. Fowl
2. Fish
3. Goat
4. Cow
and may be eggs
oga ade... Wetin na
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
goddammit,i dun wanna hear tha damm mosquito sound on me ears,ever.. and i dun wanna set my eyes on those gaddem slimy slithering serpents..they should all b annihilated and 'genocided'..
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Houseflies, mosquitoes, wall gecko.... These three are a torment to me. I hateeee em'. The sight of a wall gecko makes me so restless. I hate houseflies more than i hate mosquitoes.

1 Like

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by presh2mos: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Snakes just have to go, mosquito, rats, cats
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
:-/ Scorpion, snake. Etc
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by onuwaje(m): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
Van snickers: Nonsense! All Animals are needed for the maintenance and survival of the Ecosystem.
the law of eco-centrism which states that all living organisms have a right to live regardless of their place or status of the eco system
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Boll2010: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
Housefly disgust me a lot......mehn I can't stand dos tnz,bt I can't tel dem to cease to exist cuz dem sef dy huslte daily bread grin

1 Like

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cocroaches, those things just has the tendency to fast forward someone when they start running all over you. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Slowvenom(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
mostquito n HIV, I dnt lk mostki at all, bt mk God sef me 4r HIV, cos u cn kill mostki bt u cnt kill Brother HIV.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by jowako(f): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
Snakes and Rats
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by mavo51: 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
mosquito nd cockoroach
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by okpukmbat: 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
ochilikoko: mosquito all d way.....humbly assisted by cockroch & rat

sorry guy, please what is the duty of a mosquito?
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by okpukmbat: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
milipede and mosquito its will not be well with them. I hate them
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Evansedos: 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cow, goat,hen,pig etc. do i sound like a vegeterian?
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
mosquito ..... embarassed embarassed ...

This guys don show me pepper .

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
quote author=chucky234]Mosquitoes,rat and snake.[/quote] so u along with the 12 that like dis tinks rats and snakes are also insects
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
I think i'l nominate ASUU & d entire political class who've held office since the Obasanjo era. My gawd those guys ar scum bags. They shld jus die already, no apologies if ur mama or papa dey among cos my grandpa is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by treschic1: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cockroach, lizards. Soooo disgusting
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by perowat: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
mosquito ni o
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by wofaiwillis: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
GEJ.....
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by CharliParker: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pls God let every insects be eliminated from this plannet earth mostly mosquito, coackroch, flies, rat, snake and sunflies,
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by iGeneral: 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
MacLatunji

1 Like

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Janetozi(f): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquito & rat
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by leonard509(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
stainless40: python,snake,sentipede,milipede. I don't know if i get the spelling well. This fours things irritate me most. Cockroach is not excluded.
...sorry...please do u reside in the forest?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by DebbieSean(f): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
All reptiles! The way they slither disgusts me. Snakes with venom and snakes that constrict people. And lastly Rats!
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by frederal(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
Scorpions...let mosquitoes full my room but NEVER a SCORPION
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by nairaland22(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquito, rat, snake, Ekoro nd Bed-bug
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Haircut(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
How come no one mentioned SHREW(the smelly rat like reptile with a long mouth).
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by megachuks(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
Oh nobody knows how I hate cockroach most especially. Then rat, wall gecko and snake.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by crowntoro(f): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
buffenuff: Armed robbers, rapists and murderers
ar dese ones too insect? E b like say u no understand english:p:p
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by rhowly(m): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Every thing that looks like a GECKO :') God I loathe those creatures, so much that I turn my eyes whenever I see em. Can't even kill em, cos their tails keep on livingundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa / Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget / What's Your Greatest Fear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.