Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? (14568 Views)

During A War Which Animal Will U Want To Be As Comouflage? / Uncle Of Boston Bombing Suspects: “they Don’t Deserve To Exist On This Earth” / Why We Agreed To Cease Fire - Boko Haram Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by coolegbo(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2013
Reptiles and flies
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Ikoniko(f): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2013
Rats. I so much hate that creature
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by DawnLemon(f): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2013
Honestly,spiders!I don‘t know why all the beautiful animals are going on extinction while we have those creepy spiders in abundance.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by planetuzor(m): 8:30am On Sep 01, 2013
Trvlla'c:
housefly thy are evil,
addicted268: Mosquitoes,scorpions and cockroaches.
Bonchila: Quitoes, flying roaches, gutter and belgium rats,milli & centipedes,wall geckos, spider,housefly,electric & sugar ants,bedbug, snakes. Plz all there are harmful 2human and irrelevant 2our ecosystem, hit Like if u Agree..
Gboliwe: Rats
cockroaches

writing them sef is making me crinch
elohor_ayodele: DOGS, MOSQUITOES
HenryQuest: I tell you oo! The tin don show me pepper!
Ninilowo: Mosquito all the way.
HenryQuest: I tell you oo! The tin don show me pepper!

Are u ready to get back that peace of mind u once had in your home without this pests? Then check ma sign. We can eradicate this pests for you without hassles just as we have helped our numerous clients out of their pest problem.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Kaycee7(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2013
Snakes, snakes & snakes. That's all.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by pesty100(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2013
i have always prayed te be able to kill all house fly in this world so that i can enjoy my mango

1 Like

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by MaziOmenuko: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2013
I wonder how Noah was able to smuggle two mosquitoes into his ark and for what purpose exactly

That dude no try at all!

6 Likes

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by yat11: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2013
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by jamace(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2013
Oh, mosquito is enemy number one angry. I wholeheartedly hate mosquitoes disturbing my precious sleep. Also, mosquitoes after their nuisance operations, can issue you malaria (FreeOfCharge) as evidence to prove the successfull completion of their task. grin grin
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2013
When u see snake in ur house u wil know dat mosquito is ur frnd.I hate snake.Wonder y dat tin exist.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by toideve(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2013
SNAKES cry
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by iamdsam: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2013
Housefly. The mosquito can stay even though it can cause malaria, it can wake you up from sleep *lol*
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Dizney(m): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2013
MOSQUITO SNAKE
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2013
stainless40: python,snake,sentipede,milipede. I don't know if i get the spelling well. This fours things irritate me most. Cockroach is not excluded.
i like u jare..ihate snake and scoripon
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by systemz(m): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2013
petrov 10: Mosquitoes , flies, dogs
Oga why would you want the friendiest animal to man on earth to be extincted!!!!!??
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by cindyjustice: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2013
Snake ooooooo
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2013
Pistolx: dog,i was once bitten by a dog i suffered alot
suffered alot?My guy go and give testimony in d nearest church.When scorpion bites you,u would see HELL face to face.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2013
Zeebah23: Insect : spiders.
Animal : lizards.
insects No be animal abi? u must be a learner.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by ignis: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2013
Never knew any thing like sandfly existed, not until I was posted to cross river state for NYSC. This tiny blood sucking demonic and devillish insect have so scattered my body. Gosh I so hate it.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by cheche98(f): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2013
Cockroach,rat and snake
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2013
I love all animal and admire insects...... Why are people so wicked like this? Because you dont like something means it should go extinct?

These is the reason I prefer Jainism to Christianity and Islam
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Chibby90: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2013
mosquito,houseflies and cockroach
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by romzyxy(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2013
I choose mosquito cos I read fly is needed for fermentation....
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Chibby90: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2013
pesty100: i have always prayed te be able to kill all house fly in this world so that i can enjoy my mango
u ar also a pest and should be get rid of
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Kassidy90(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2013
Ask me a million times my answer will remain d same MOSQUITO, they led me to where am typing frm nw.....
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by just2endowed: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquito and bedbug
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Awesomeking: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2013
As 4 me na sexkillz and ogugua be the insects in my life. angry
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Lordseyad(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2013
owolabifunke14: That shall not kill
#Gbam. U mean 'THAT? or 'Thou
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by mechus(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2013
mine is rats n snakes
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by awolols(m): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2013
Roaches
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by 2ndChance: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2013
Cockroaches ...very irritating!

1 Like

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Ogoanita(f): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2013
undecided
lupey: Definitely rats!
:-) o boy rath de hammer u no b small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria / Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget / INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.