Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? (14565 Views)

During A War Which Animal Will U Want To Be As Comouflage? / Uncle Of Boston Bombing Suspects: “they Don’t Deserve To Exist On This Earth” / Why We Agreed To Cease Fire - Boko Haram Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
Click "like" for cats
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
Click "like" for lizards
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by kolanpas(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
mosquitoes and snakes
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by isaacogundele: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
cockroach
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
Male mosquitoes feed on plant juices, why did the female develop a taste for human blood? And who taught her that wicked song she sings in my ears at night?

God please do as you please. Either make mosquitoes(female) change their diet or give them free ticket to extinction.

Cockroaches should be given free extinction tickets ASAP.

All domestic rats(thiefs and certificate eaters) should be banished to the forest.

Flies should likewise be extinguished.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by IdeaIsNeed: 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cockroach
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Omotolaaraujo(f): 11:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
Jonathan!
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by PENMIGHT(m): 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
Sights and Sounds of Mosquitoes!
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Vansnickers: 12:34am On Sep 02, 2013
dohiswill:
Mosquito in US? U see am there or na fabrication, because I hear say na for tropical region then dey find them

Yes, when you go camping in the woods, they make sure you bring Insect repellent. There are Mosquitoes everywhere.

More:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/08/20/mosquitoes-summer-usa/2678021/
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Maxkdave(m): 2:12am On Sep 02, 2013
All insects and animals has advantage and disadvantage. God created all so if you kill all the insects, your flowers and animals will suffer. There is a mutual relationship among one another.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by richybanky(m): 4:48am On Sep 02, 2013
leonard509: #sleeping#.and my worst enemy starts singing,next thing I know,I'm infected with malaria.........#standing# in the midst of girls I'm trying to impress when seddenly this big housefly start hovering around my head like some sought of waste..........aaarrrgghh like seriously I'll like GOD to kill all the mosquitoes and houseflies on earth. .

Let's see yours great Nairalanders grin
Mosquitoes, rats and snakes
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Jayboi(m): 5:26am On Sep 02, 2013
Mosquitoes and snakes
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by WongFeiHong(m): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2013
Mosquitos,houseflies & cockroaches
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by idbami2(m): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2013
All pdp memberss undecided
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Okaakoko(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2013
spiders and wallgeko
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Amberkamsi: 10:16am On Sep 02, 2013
Mosquitoe
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by horllybabe(f): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2013
I hate snakes with passion
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Luizkid(m): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2013
How come i haven't heard 'HIV Virus'?
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by asagal(f): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
Nonso23: cockroaches!!!
cockroaches!!!
cockroaches!!!
They are so flat and exude an acrid odour when they fly with their incessant buzzing. And should u be unlucky enough to have them land on ur skin... their pointy legs will irritate daylight out of you.. and if u kill them there is this viscous fluid that smells like death u'll have to deal with...THAT CREATURE IS JUST PLAIN DISGUSTING INSIDE OUT!!!!

eeeewwwwwwwwwww!!!
i hate dem tooooooo!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Emmyk(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
Coakroaches

snakes
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Gen2jaynee: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
cockroaches, and flies.....
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Crixina(f): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
Haircut: How come no one mentioned SHREW(the smelly rat like reptile with a long mouth).
dude rat na rat whether na shrew,skunk or skank.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by goodgood2(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
matalan: This clearly shows everybody is from a developing country
Who is this illdiot? Is nairaland not a forum for nigerians? And is Nigeria not a developing country? What are the mods doing? Ban this Illdiot!

1 Like

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by pericaliya06(f): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
matalan: This clearly shows everybody is from a developing country
LOL
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by juvewalex(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
Big RAMMMMMMMMMMM. ;DBig RAMMMMMMMMMMM.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Esteem7(f): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
dojumav: Mosquito
snake,scorpion mosquitoes
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nmeri17: 6:06am On Sep 03, 2013
maggOTS...Ewwwwwww
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Waleskyzo(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
I_am_Lamar: Like we don't Know that already.. Read the Topic again . . Whoever said anything about Killing them...mstcheww. Know-it-alls
I_am_Lamar: Like we don't Know that already.. Read the Topic again . . Whoever said anything about Killing them...mstcheww. Know-it-alls
...thank you o jare..if u wan talk biology come and sit gracefully nd learn
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by king9952: 6:03am On Sep 08, 2013
peter obi... smileypeter obi...
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
Spider, wall gecko, mosquito, rats. Cockroach, snake, ouch they do ♍ƺ one kind
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by jydux(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
lupey: Definitely rats!

Sweaty, filthy rats. Dey don't give up until they've built a colony in ur house/store. Hell, dey don't give up after they have done that either. And roaches, nothing more disgusting than a cockroach turned on its back and strugglin so hard to get bak on its feet, or wateva it is dey walk with.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by LarrySun(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2013
Guchis: All reptiles! Snakes especially..
Happy Birthday, Guchis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria / Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget / INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.