Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? (14569 Views)

During A War Which Animal Will U Want To Be As Comouflage? / Uncle Of Boston Bombing Suspects: “they Don’t Deserve To Exist On This Earth” / Why We Agreed To Cease Fire - Boko Haram Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by vladimiros: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2013
Chai

see how Naija dey beef Mosquito
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by wendyibeh: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2013
hmmmmm, cats, snakes and mosquitoes
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by simongonner: 7:50am On Sep 01, 2013
PDP Members,Scorpion, And Snakes

1 Like

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Adamskuty(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquitoes grin mosquitoe para beat ooh! MOsquitoe,i killu u grin para para paa! grin
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by coolsamba(m): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2013
Cockroach and python
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by oweniwe(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquito and its brothers, Tse Tse fly and Black fly
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by chezzy13(f): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquito, rat and snakes but expercially mosquito.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by LobsanRampa(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2013
1. Fowl
2. Fish
3. Goat
4. Cow
and may be eggs

1 Like

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Bonchila(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2013
Quitoes, flying roaches, gutter and belgium rats,milli & centipedes,wall geckos, spider,housefly,electric & sugar ants,bedbug, snakes. Plz all there are harmful 2human and irrelevant 2our ecosystem, hit Like if u Agree..
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nani66: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2013
Most def snakes!
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by rali123(f): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2013
Snake, snakes, snakess, snakesses, and snakessesssss
I so hate it, ahhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by addicted268(f): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquitoes,scorpions and cockroaches.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquitoes, rats, cockroaches and snakes.

I wish WWIII will be against them sad

1 Like

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by 2map(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2013
Tapeworm and Scorpion
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by HenryQuest(m): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2013
omiobo:
gringringringrin bed bug don show you.
I tell you oo! The tin don show me pepper!
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by quivah(f): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2013
wall geckos embarassed

1 Like

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by elohorayodele: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2013
DOGS, MOSQUITOES
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by ElCaballa(m): 8:06am On Sep 01, 2013
PDP
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Isiterere(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2013
And my list goes thus:

#PDP,

and

#GEJ

One is Animals ,

The other is Insect ...

2 Likes

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Policewoman(f): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2013
MOSQUITOES and SNAKES.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Aizebioje(m): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2013
buffenuff: Armed robbers, rapists and murderers
tah!!! Don't You know they are needed for the survival of the ecosystem??

1 Like

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2013
housefly thy are evil,
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Emfash(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquitoes all the way! When I remember the volume of antimalarial drugs I have ingested from birth it gives me d jitters
... hate them to d marrow. Rats are very useful in the soil
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Isiterere(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2013
Policewoman: MOSQUITOES and SNAKES.
#NigeriaPolice as well ..

4 Likes

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Ninilowo(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquito all the way.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by elrony(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2013
Cow,chicken and catfish!!!...I hate 'em..always makin м̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ grow fat!! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by planetuzor(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2013
Trvlla'c:
housefly thy are evil,
addicted268: Mosquitoes,scorpions and cockroaches.
Bonchila: Quitoes, flying roaches, gutter and belgium rats,milli & centipedes,wall geckos, spider,housefly,electric & sugar ants,bedbug, snakes. Plz all there are harmful 2human and irrelevant 2our ecosystem, hit Like if u Agree..
Gboliwe: Rats
cockroaches

writing them sef is making me crinch
elohor_ayodele: DOGS, MOSQUITOES
HenryQuest: I tell you oo! The tin don show me pepper!
Ninilowo: Mosquito all the way.
HenryQuest: I tell you oo! The tin don show me pepper!

Are u ready to get back that peace of mind u once had in your home without this pests? Then check ma sign. We can eradicate this pests for you without hassles just as we have helped our numerous clients out of their pest problem.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by 190: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2013
GEJ, PDP and Nairaland moderators undecided

4 Likes

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Olamilekan08(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2013
Abeeggi help me leave rat alone o.. I enjoy them doing hide and seek. And cockroach o, those things i feed fowl with to my delight whenever i'm able to capture one.

I go wish make mosquito,scorpion and snake never 2 exist, scopi and snake especially.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Enegod(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2013
190: GEJ, PDP and Nairaland moderators undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Itoroetti(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2013
Van snickers: Nonsense! All Animals are needed for the maintenance and survival of the Ecosystem.

And why don't we have mosquito in the developed countries since they are more enlighten with regards to the ecosystem than us?
Why is the mosquito only in developing countries?
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by victor260(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2013
MOSQUITOES oooooo.
Malaria kills

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria / Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget / INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.