Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? (14564 Views)

During A War Which Animal Will U Want To Be As Comouflage? / Uncle Of Boston Bombing Suspects: “they Don’t Deserve To Exist On This Earth” / Why We Agreed To Cease Fire - Boko Haram Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by funshint(m): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cockroach, Mosqitoes, Housefly, Snakes... Gush I hate those tins!!!
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by rhowly(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
delightful1: Houseflies, mosquitoes, wall gecko.... These three are a torment to me. I hateeee em'. The sight of a wall gecko makes me so restless. I hate houseflies more than i hate mosquitoes.
As in eh? A gecko landed on my back when I was 13 while cleaning out cobwebs I couldn't even straighten my back cos I couldn't imagine it touching other parts of me....slithering down..I just start to dey weep. My younger sis saw iron man weeping and saw the gecko n took care of it. Even then I couldn't look at the dead gecko. Probably one of my worst memories. embarassed
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by SPSpecial(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquitoes n Spider
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Guchis(f): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
All reptiles! Snakes especially..
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Panzastrip(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquitoes, rat, snake and Bed bug.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by segzyj(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
leonard509: #sleeping#.and my worst enemy starts singing,next thing I know,I'm infected with malaria.........#standing# in the midst of girls I'm trying to impress when seddenly this big housefly start hovering around my head like some sought of waste..........aaarrrgghh like seriously I'll like GOD to kill all the mosquitoes and houseflies on earth. .

Let' see yours great Nairalanders grin

RAT and SPIDER they are evil
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
definantly its gon b mosquito,rats,cockroaches,snakes,salamanda,wall geckos(eeewww!).......um..yea nd houseflies
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Baddestguyp(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2013
Scorpion, snakes, mosquitoes, rats, cockroaches. I always wonder what advantage they are to the world Thank God dinosaurs n dragons dont exist anymore or...hmm... Just imagine waking up only to find dragons flying around ur street
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Baddestguyp(m): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
Billyonaire: You simply cant take away any of those beings. We passed through that chain of evolution, we were once insects and mosquitoes before we evolved to humans, so its impossible to destroy that chain of evolution.
nxt time dont use the word "we". I tink u are the only one who was once an insect nd im sure u are still an insect nd wil remain an insect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by sen8or(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
Insects: Efon, Ayan
Other animals: snake, PDP, APC, NASS, ASUU....na joke ooo
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Vansnickers: 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Vansnickers: 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Itoroetti :

And why don't we have mosquito in the developed countries since they are more enlighten with regards to the ecosystem than us?
Why is the mosquito only in developing countries?

There are Mosquitoes everywhere even in the developed countries. The only difference is that the developed countries make sure they control how they spread. In the US, you mostly find mosquitos in the woods(great outdoors/bush). Mosquitoes and houseflies are mainly eaten by Geckos, without those insects, the Gecko population would be at risk.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Ndkings1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
1, mosquito(Am seriosly suffering from malaria evn as am typin this)
2, housefly.
3, cockroach.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Burger01(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquitoes, snakes, roaches, rats, lion and crocodiles.. Mosquitoes carry the day.. But why did baba God create those terrible creatures, especially snakes?

sad
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Freiburger(m): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Baddestguyp: nxt time dont use the word "we". I tink u are the only one who was once an insect nd im sure u are still an insect nd wil remain an insect
Lmfao grin grin grin
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquito na my padi, COCKROACH... Like seriously, i hate d ones more with wings, gosh! Nothing is as worse as feeling an insect crawl on your body at nyt in a dark room, u manage on torch, just to c d cockroach flying around like a MAD COW, towards you again, ew!!! I could stay awake for an hour cos of dat!
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by ShyDare(m): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
buffenuff: Armed robbers, rapists and murderers
consida a career in comedy
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by dohiswill: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
Van snickers:

There are Mosquitoes everywhere even in the developed countries. The only difference is that the developed countries make sure they control how they spread. In the US, you mostly find mosquitos in the woods(great outdoors/bush). Mosquitoes and houseflies are mainly eaten by Geckos, without those insects, the Gecko population would be at risk.
Mosquito in US? U see am there or na fabrication, because I hear say na for tropical region then dey find them
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Toneyo(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
1. Bed bugs 2. Sun flies 3. Mosquitoes. They bite and suck like mad.

Bed bugs reminds me of my bed in d hostels. Sun flies reminds of me of my secondary school days and Mosquitoes are just every where.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by obyikye(f): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
Snake, millipede, sentipede, scorpion, cockcroach, mosquitos, houseflies and finally wallgacko abi na wallghetto.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by practitioner(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
HenryQuest: Bed bugs! Aka chinchi! There is an Igbo song that goes like this; chinchi kwe m zuru ike gbowam, chinchi kwe m zuru ike gwowam, ma nke n'ata ata gbowam! Meaning that bed bugs should allow us rest well.
Hahahaha....... U re funny.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by practitioner(m): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pistolx: dog,i was once bitten by a dog i suffered alot
Guess u now ve a phobia for dogs? Am jst trying to imagine how it happened. Wetin u do d dog nah?
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by sucezTP(f): 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
That ant that stung me in my eye two days ago..
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by practitioner(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
sucezTP: That ant that stung me in my eye two days ago..
u re kidding right?
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
I tink we should vote. Lets find out the most hated animal/insect. Check my nxt post
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
Click "like" for mosquitoes
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
Click "like" for snakes
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
Click "like" for rats
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
Click "like" for millipede/centipede
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
Click "like" for scorpions
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
Click "like" for flies r housefly r any type of flies
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
Click "like" for dogs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria / Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget / INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.