Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? (14570 Views)

During A War Which Animal Will U Want To Be As Comouflage? / Uncle Of Boston Bombing Suspects: “they Don’t Deserve To Exist On This Earth” / Why We Agreed To Cease Fire - Boko Haram Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by HenryQuest(m): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2013
Bed bugs! Aka chinchi! There is an Igbo song that goes like this; chinchi kwe m zuru ike gbowam, chinchi kwe m zuru ike gwowam, ma nke n'ata ata gbowam! Meaning that bed bugs should allow us rest well.

2 Likes

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by leonshom(m): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquito,rats and snakes !
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by seedord247(m): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2013
stainless40: python,snake,sentipede,milipede. I don't know if i get the spelling well. This fours things irritate me most.

Most of the above mentioned are on NL. grin
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Emmysteve(m): 7:24am On Sep 01, 2013
House Rats for sure. i somuch hate them
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 01, 2013
Oh God. Y is dis on front page? Seun pls ban me....
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by ogene70: 7:24am On Sep 01, 2013
most times i just wonder why God created mosquitoes, i'm yet to see their need, at least some people dey chop rats,roaches and bees dey help us with honey but mosquitoe has remained a *singing killer*.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by chizel: 7:24am On Sep 01, 2013
Snake,I hate it so very much
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by ROCKJ1(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquito, rat, snake, cockroach, spider, cat and housefly.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by mrofficial(m): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2013
ogene70: most times i just wonder why God created mosquitoes, i'm yet to see their need, at least some people dey chop rats,roaches and bees dey help us with honey but mosquitoe has remained a *singing killer*.

Exactly. Mosquitoes are just useless and are public menace.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2013
Oshey.....Flies n Mosquitoes 2
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by eleojo23: 7:27am On Sep 01, 2013
I hate cockroaches!
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by ogene70: 7:27am On Sep 01, 2013
most times i just wonder why God created mosquitoes, i'm yet to see their need, at least some people dey chop rats,roaches and bees dey help us with honey but mosquitoe has remained a *singing killer*.
prayer point No.1....pls God delete every mosquitoe from the surface of the earth...Amen.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by robonski16: 7:27am On Sep 01, 2013
Why is this topic on front page, on a beautiful sunday morning angry seun pls step up!!!
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Emmysteve(m): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2013
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by omiobo: 7:28am On Sep 01, 2013
Even animal go dey pray say make human being no exist. Una fit feed on animal and una no want make animal feed on you. Greedy human beings grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by caramelll(f): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2013
Almighty mosquito,Rattina,bedbugs,and the list goes on.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Emmysteve(m): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2013
lupey: Definitely rats!
I would rather live with Mosquitos than live with Rats.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Ryda(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2013
leonard509: #sleeping#.and my worst enemy starts singing,next thing I know,I'm infected with malaria.........#standing# in the midst of girls I'm trying to impress when seddenly this big housefly start hovering around my head like some sought of waste..........aaarrrgghh like seriously I'll like GOD to kill all the mosquitoes and houseflies on earth. .

Let's see yours great Nairalanders grin

STF!!

he created them for a reason and am damn sure u cant kill them for no f|_|cking reason.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by lingy: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquito oooh
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by mariong(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquitoes. I always wish i have the power to do that, having those little bloodsucking creatures taken out of this world would be so great.
Scientists have got to find a way of eradicating all the mosquitoes in this our planet, may be they won't because then, there won't be malaria to cure neither will there be mosquito insecticide.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by omiobo: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2013
HenryQuest: Bed bugs! Aka chinchi! There is an Igbo song that goes like this; chinchi kwe m zuru ike gbowam, chinchi kwe m zuru ike gwowam, ma nke n'ata ata gbowam! Meaning that bed bugs should allow us rest well.
gringringringrin bed bug don show you.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Pistolx(m): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2013
tiger,lions,dragon,bed bug,

1 Like

Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Pistolx(m): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2013
dog,i was once bitten by a dog i suffered alot
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by israel007: 7:32am On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquitoes, rats, snakes, scorpion and cockroaches
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by mariong(m): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2013
Emmysteve: I would rather live with Mosquitos than live with Rats.
for real
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Mjjordan(m): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2013
mos*qui*tooo...i'll kill u!!
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by vladimiros: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2013
Pistolx: tiger,lions,dragon,bed bug,

what is wrong with Lions?
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2013
eleojo23: I hate cockroaches!
U want ching chon hui to go hungry ba...?
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by mariong(m): 7:40am On Sep 01, 2013
Van snickers: Nonsense! All Animals are needed for the maintenance and survival of the Ecosystem.
Abegi! How can mosquito be needed for the maintenance and survival of our Ecosystem? Mosquitoes are even culpable for its destruction - aerosol.
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2013
Mosquitoes
Re: Which Insect Or Animal Will You Want To Cease To Exist? by Gboliwe: 7:41am On Sep 01, 2013
Rats
cockroaches

writing them sef is making me crinch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria / Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget / INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.