Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? (2114 Views)

Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts / The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) / Would It Not Have Been Better If Both Female And Male Organs Resides In One Pers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2008
@poster

burst his head with head undecided
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2008
@4her,

tie am ke?

well, cctv go catch me. wink
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2008
jk,

Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by madamkoko: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2008
what makes it ok for you to get some action and the poor boy not get any,

Is it only because she's a family member, I hope that your girl's family member breaks your head too. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2008
madamkoko,

my disapointment is that she is only 17 and my niece u know wink
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by ama27(f): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2008
Well since she is 17 (i wont say just 17) I think the best thing you can do is speak to hear give her the pros and cons of being sexually active because u cant control but you can prepare her for it. also have another female speak to her about it so that she can have a female perspective.
I would say its better to equip her with the info and knowledge so she can make an informed decision as she would take a decison anyway
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2008
1ma,
wink
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by hotchic1(f): 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2008
The fact that she's 17 doesn't really matter,provided she is matured and can take care of herself.
Sometimes a 17 year old girl can handle herself better than a 20 year old girl when it comes to relationship isues.
I don't know how close you are to her but you can always talk to her and let her know the dangers involved.

Provided she knows the type of game she's playing and can play her cards very well.She will be fine.
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2008
hot chic,

most times men claim to be one good fellow only to get her lied and throw her aside like a piece of thrash.
it's my priority to look out for her cuz i was taught nobody is perfect.
i dont want her to make mistakes. she's my niece and thats why i would like to kick some ass as a piece of warning. wink
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by hotchic1(f): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2008
@studio43

Its really good to learn from other people's mistake but this issue don't always work that way.

Everybody just want to build there personal experience and peer pressre is not that easy to cope with.And trust me,you can't stop them from doing what the want to do,you will stress yourself a lot and still wouldn't achieve what you wanted to achieve,the best you can do is to let them know the danger involved and how to take care of themselves.
And if you are close to her,she will come for you for advice and then you can put her through,if you chase him away,she will try her best to keep such issues away from you.
You now how you guys be now abi you don forget the things you did to careless girls hen you were at that age
And you never can tell when and where she's going to meet her man
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by vivaladiva(f): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2008
why u go burst him head abi no be anoda person niece you dey shag
bull bull bull shit
best u call her aside and educate her about using protection and stop actin like an ignorant old fool
u dont want to know at what age i started foolin around,bust or no bust wouldnt have stopped me shiittttttttt
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2008
hot chic:

@studio43

Its really good to learn from other people's mistake but this issue don't always work that way.

Everybody just want to build there personal experience and peer pressre is not that easy to cope with.And trust me,you can't stop them from doing what the want to do,you will stress yourself a lot and still wouldn't achieve what you wanted to achieve,the best you can do is to let them know the danger involved and how to take care of themselves.
And if you are close to her,she will come for you for advice and then you can put her through,if you chase him away,she will try her best to keep such issues away from you.
You now how you guys be now abi you don forget the things you did to careless girls hen you were at that age
And you never can tell when and where she's going to meet her man

well, i think u are right. but how are my sure this same guy i caught her with is the only guy she's seeing lately grin
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2008
vivaladiva:

why u go burst him head abi no be another person niece you dey shag
bull bull bull shit
best u call her aside and educate her about using protection and stop actin like an ignorant old fool
u don't want to know at what age i started foolin around,bust or no bust wouldnt have stopped me shiittttttttt

well, time never reach wey she go dey perform those miracles u know? cuz she's only 17 wink
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by hotchic1(f): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2008
my dear ,no dull yourself
17 no too young to dey perform actions,na only matured guyz dey think dat way,dose young guyz no care.

Anyway,if she don dey c 2 guyz for now,then i no know ooo,but thats not gonna help her,apart from the issues that can arise from the relationship,i think its a lot to put on your mind at that age.
If you talk toher and you observe her responses very well,as a big bros wey don pass thru all those levels before,you fit draw conclusion from them.
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2008
hot chic:

my dear ,no dull yourself
17 no too young to dey perform actions,na only matured guys dey think that way,dose young guys no care.

Anyway,if she don dey c 2 guys for now,then i no know ooo,but thats not going to help her,apart from the issues that can arise from the relationship,i think its a lot to put on your mind at that age.
If you talk toher and you observe her responses very well,as a big bros wey don pass through all those levels before,you fit draw conclusion from them.

haha,  now u are talking grin
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by studio43(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2008
, uhm,
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by Nixie(f): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2008
Is this dude for real or is it just me? he was going to 'burst' the head of a guy he found smooching his sister in the same dark corner he wasgoing to smooch someone's sister?! Typical pot and kettle syndrome.
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by 190: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2010
u wud have been coolin off inside Jail by now!~
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by j4steady: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2010
@poster, Haaaaaaaaa ,ohhh

You f-up, you for just break the bottle for your own head and then stab your self twice before you stab the guy, so im go know say you serious,
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by femmy2010(m): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2010
Gud u did not burst his head as u might be cooling off in a Police cell now.What ur sis need is much of advice.
Re: Would It Have Been Better If I Had Burst His Head On The Process? by obxddon(m): 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2010
on a second thought,
whats your sisters number, let me talk to her and advice or she comes and spend the weekend with me and I advice appropriately,
After all no be you go marry am, waiting for her number as soon as possible,

Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? / A Holy Way To Propose To A Girl! / Guys To Date Vs.guys To Be.friends