Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (745555 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
chaircover: LOOOOOL

Its not a bad movie. Def something different. The bit I liked most was the look on loverboys face when he went to the living room and omotola and for some bizarre reason the guy who slept off and missed his flight kind of gives me thoughts of what coogar and ileoba will be like cool grin grin

Dont let me say too much about the movie so as not to spoil it for others who havent watched it

Lol!

I'll say the best part for me, was watching the pilots conduct themselves professionally (made me proud to be a Nigerian)

and on the flip side,

the almost callous attitude of the Air traffic controller at the tower wishing someone else was there instead of him (they got that bit right about some Nigerians' attitude to work) embarassed embarassed

That nothwithstanding, it was a nail biting finish - phew! grin grin

Anyway, madam, oya pop Champaign as na you open page 100 of this thread cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
Happy 100th page fun lovers kiss

Efemena_xy,y did u beat me 2 it? angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
^^ grin grin

CC, you need help - wala..(ahi?) (hai?) - how una dey spell that expression?? cheesy

cdamsel: Happy 100th page fun lovers kiss

Efemena_xy,y did u beat me 2 it? angry

Awww...Oya take - kiss kiss kiss cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
Chai, I'm late embarassed.

CC again! angry damn.

Anyway, I never even win anything as per luck real life before. So, not surprised.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
chaircover:

wow sooooo funny. Hand on heart I hadnt even seen your post before I started composing my speech
Na oga call me on phone delaying my post Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! angry

That pilotttttttiiiiiiiii embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I love men in uniform . . . . . .sigh!

Haha! Family duties eh?

It took me 3 days to watch it to the end - can you imagine? lipsrsealed undecided

Re: Men in uniform? Yeah I remember someone calls hers commander-in-chief grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
chaircover:

wow sooooo funny. Hand on heart I hadnt even seen your post before I started composing my speech
Na oga call me on phone delaying my post Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! angry

That pilotttttttiiiiiiiii embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I love men in uniform . . . . . .sigh!

I only saw men in uniform part grin.

Abeg my friend's maiguard dey look for him missing rib oh grin....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
ypp... it is still the same malaria just that the parasites have penetrated the blood brain barrier

It happened to someone i know
He survived though

Talkin of movies... whos seen Pacific Rim or Wold War Z... Still my best films of the year
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
pickabeau1: ypp... it is still the same malaria just that the parasites have penetrated the blood brain barrier

It happened to someone i know
He survived though
Talkin of movies... whos seen Pacific Rim or Wold War Z... Still my best films of the year
Mr BB, its not the same.
Google cerebral malaria.
Most malaria deaths r caused by that.
Unfortunately, our drug companies and health personnels don't educate the public about d danger of this type of malaria. I think its caused by falcifarum whatever(Deols, where r thou?).
Its very dangerous and can kill within a twinkle of an eye cos it goes to d brain direct.
The other type caused by female anopheles can be cured with over d counter medication.
Just google it. U will be shocked.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
Malaria is a deadly disease.
I had lots of experience o. Even ppl though I was SS. Right from childhood, always sick. The whole school knew me and most times I just pretend to avoid chores both in school and at home grin.

My own malaria is not caused by mosquitoes because even when mosquito no bite me, I still test positive on malaria.
Here, I can't remember the last time I fell sick. Everybody dey shout flu flu, I just dey bounce dey shine.
I have done my portion.

Coming home, I come with mosquito repellant. That's my body cream. Malaria shouldn't be taken likely. Make sure you get a test even after treating it.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
@ypp

hmm... not sure about your position
i checked google its still the same plasmodium faciparum

I guess deols or any other medical practitioner can clear it////

The point is malaria can go mad .... grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
chaircover:

Na Ramsey Noauh abi na Desmond Elliot act am? cheesy

Na Ramsey Pitt and Brad Elliot smiley

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
Chillisauce: Malaria is a deadly disease.
I had lots of experience o. Even ppl though I was SS. Right from childhood, always sick. The whole school knew me and most times I just pretend to avoid chores both in school and at home grin.

My own malaria is not caused by mosquitoes because even when mosquito no bite me, I still test positive on malaria.
Here, I can't remember the last time I fell sick. Everybody dey shout flu flu, I just dey bounce dey shine.
I have done my portion.

Coming home, I come with mosquito repellant. That's my body cream. Malaria shouldn't be taken likely. Make sure you get a test even after treating it.

pickabeau1:
Na Ramsey Pitt and Brad Elliot smiley

the plot is overplayed - it's like resident evil + 2012 mixed together. the only part i liked was the egypt scene behind a big fence when the zombies went in a soldier-ant mode to breach the fence. it would have won an oscar in 1985 but in 2013, the movie is below average.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by yokis(f): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
cdamsel: happy bunsday babe,send me ur pix make I use as Profile pix grin

Evwww jus saw dis now
Tnks babes.

@pickabeau1,ypp,RR,tunapa
Thanks

Feel sooo good to be celebrated!!! grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
I just saw this in front page , I thought I should share grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Tila, tila, how r u?
I know u r very down for the past wks.
I don't even know how to cheer u up.
Just remember that life is a cycle.
Nothing is permenant.
Positivity in d mist of negativity kills it.
It is well.
Hv u in my heart.

thanks so much.. U just added another smile to my face this evening..
Am doing great...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
coogar:

[ig]http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/adam-levine-laughing-gif.gif[/img]

the plot is overplayed - it's like resident evil + 2012 mixed together. the only part i liked was the egypt scene behind a big fence when the zombies went in a soldier-ant mode to breach the fence. it would have won an oscar in 1985 but in 2013, the movie is below average.

I agree the plot is over played. ?.resident evil 3 more like with contagion n 28 days later but mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I enjoyedthe film
It downplayed brad too n was just pure action

That scene was israel.....tight ish......

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by DutchesSsS(f): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
I'm sad......I'm very sad.....

I've got a childhood friend, I've known her all my life......she's been to my house several times, spent weekend together and we've done so so much together. Her parents know me, talk to me and everything....my parents know her because she visits regularly and all that....

I've never been to her house, she stays @ bayelsa and for years she always comes to mine and it all....despite all her invitations, my parents won't just let me...I'm done with school and it all but they won't let me...

I had to pull away from our friendship b'cos of all these....she invited me to her sister's wedding earlier this year and I could not go because of my parents...

Two weeks ago, she asked me why I now hate her and I was so shocked....I explained it all and she invited me for her sister's wedding once more and I promised to be there..

I've just been told I can't go, I just feel bad...ii don't know what to say...she is my only friend and without her I'll be a loner..

The irony of it all, my elder sister has been iin school all through this ASUU strike and she's not bothered..

I came back home to take care of the house, I still have my project to submit but I came back home....

I'm not perfect, I try my best for this family...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
chaircover: coogar do you by any chance have a script on your system that does a search of your user-name every 60 seconds on Nairlanad.

nah - i have 6 shadow-writers with my log-in details that reply for me & protect my interest.

Cos I really find it very weird that anytime your name is mentioned anywhere, you scoot to the thread pronto tongue grin
Very very strange

it's not always the case.....but i apply myself. grin

anyway since you are here please introduce yourself. You are safe in here . . .nothing to do with Ohio here tongue grin grin grin grin

introduction?
how many times will i introduce myself here? madam sear-cofa, mind yourself o....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
pickabeau1:
I agree the plot is over played. ?.resident evil 3 more like with contagion n 28 days later but mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I enjoyedthe film
It downplayed brad too n was just pure action

That scene was israel.....tight ish......

yeah - it was israel!
that was the best scene in the movie.....then they allowed some persians in & those fools started signing loud - loud enough to irk the zombies into a beast-mode!!

brad pitt played his role well - i like the fact that they didn't waste time. the action started almost immediately. then those fools trying to räpe in a departmental store - that was funny as hell. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
Yeh right,,,, yalalalal//// the chic that aggravated the zombies...

I also like the fact they could run unlike the typical zombie shuffle ish...

Nice film

@dutchess

Let your friend know you are under authority
When the time is right, you will make it up to her..

coogar:

yeah - it was israel!
that was the best scene in the movie.....then they allowed some persians in & those fools started signing loud - loud enough to irk the zombies into a beast-mode!!

brad pitt played his role well - i like the fact that they didn't waste time. the action started almost immediately. then those fools trying to räpe in a departmental store - that was funny as hell. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
So xmas don reach be that?
Nawa o!
C how time flies!

Somebody asked me about xmas shopping today na so I de look am like zoombie
I'm just so confused and in a very tight corner.
I normally host pple for like 3 weeks and not just pple but family members.
I was tempted to tell them not to come but I just can't say that.
The thing is this, last year when I did so,I was not working cos I just put to bed.
And it was very streneous cooking and cooking!
The guys will just leave for sight seeing and leave me to die in d kitchen.
Now this year, I gat to go to work, one of my visitors will be my FIL.
I can't just say no to him. Its a kind of privilege that he is visiting.
I don think am tire.
Any suggestion pls.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
Halloooooo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lertee(f): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
Chillisauce: Malaria is a deadly disease.

I have done my portion.

The only source of malaria parasite is via mosquito bite where mostly the female anophelese mosquito transmits plasmodium into the blood stream. However the organism remains dormant and the carrier would not feel anything and therefore a reservior of plasmodium is made in the body,in sub-sahara africa basically,almost everyone has a reservior of plasmodium and this makes malaria manifest in the carrier whenever he or she is exposed little things like cold or stress.
Although some studies made it known that
Since the malaria parasites reside and reproduce in the blood, in some cases it is possible to transmit malaria from person to person through transfer of a large volume of blood, for example during a blood transfusion.
Some life stages of the parasite are also present in the liver, so cases of malaria transmission via organ donation (particularly of the liver) have also been noted.
It is possible for a mother to transmit malaria to her unborn child via the placenta, or sometimes during childbirth, via the blood. The observation of malaria in newborn babies, who have not been bitten by mosquitoes, is known as congenital malaria. Despite the above possibilities, the vast majority of malaria transmission occurs via the bite of infected mosquitoes, so it is very important to protect yourself from these insects whenever you are in malarial areas. Africa for example.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
I've watched world war z @pickbeau and cooger,have you watched 'the details"starring the spiderman guy>>it really pissed me off undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2013
DutchesSsS: I'm sad......I'm very sad.....

I've got a childhood friend, I've known her all my life......she's been to my house several times, spent weekend together and we've done so so much together. Her parents know me, talk to me and everything....my parents know her because she visits regularly and all that....

I've never been to her house, she stays @ bayelsa and for years she always comes to mine and it all....despite all her invitations, my parents won't just let me...I'm done with school and it all but they won't let me...

I had to pull away from our friendship b'cos of all these....she invited me to her sister's wedding earlier this year and I could not go because of my parents...

Two weeks ago, she asked me why I now hate her and I was so shocked....I explained it all and she invited me for her sister's wedding once more and I promised to be there..

I've just been told I can't go, I just feel bad...ii don't know what to say...she is my only friend and without her I'll be a loner..

The irony of it all, my elder sister has been iin school all through this ASUU strike and she's not bothered..

I came back home to take care of the house, I still have my project to submit but I came back home....

I'm not perfect, I try my best for this family...
my parents do it to me all d time so I know what it feels like,now I hate to travel.

My advice is,if she's your friend then you should b jisting her about happenings as per when they turn u down,then she knows it's a norm for them.then if u courageous enough when u go to school for your project u can go c her,its that simple.im guessing u d last child? Big siblings get away with anything,my parents still think I'm 10yrs old,to them im still their lil girl it pisses me off big time

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.