Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,404 members, 7,864,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (747795 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
cococandy:

Sounds like igbo. Ganiru (move forward) grin

Never thought igbo and Arabic could sound alike cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
damiso:

Oya one day o na you go pay sha o cheesy

Very deep. . A bit heavy and one I can relate to a bit but I no reach you at ALL....wow you are indeed well read in the Islamic Faith. It is well.
See all those brothers pining for you to get back into the fold. cheesy I have some kain mentors from back then too who keep saying I will reconvert.

Make we no go heavy in Funroom ojare.. true o you would make a good journalist or politician.Follow me join UKIP naa or You fit join SNP..people like us go be novelty and we go poster girls for their 'inclusivity' or 'diversity' grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I swear to God, the ROTFL emoticon is long overdue. Don't worry, I go pay, that na nkan bintin!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ewuro4:
Royal Roy, Naijababe and Damiso, where were you when this album lunched?... Makes me remember "my days" grin

SS 2 in Feggo College Ilorin...... Lollz... Those where the days music still made sense.

Not all the pangolo songs everywhere now"!!!

cry cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I swear to God, the ROTFL emoticon is long overdue. Don't worry, I go pay, that na nkan bintin!!!

Yes naa there must be one 'token' 'we are not racist' poster person after we use them to get public profile small we go just decamp(do they call it decamp or cross carpet here sef APC and PDP don full my brain grin) go back to Labour or stand as independents grin Me I want to be MEP and I will contest from whatever consistuency Peckham is in (there is a reason Chuka Ummuna is the mp in streatham grin).MP for house of commons is just long turenchi besides have you looked at the expenses allowances those MEPs get?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
RoyalRoy:

SS 2 in Feggo College Ilorin...... Lollz... Those where the days music still made sense.

Not all the pangolo songs everywhere now"!!!

cry cry

I thought as much..
Pangolo indeedy.. grin Sup?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
damiso:

Yes naa there must be one 'token' 'we are not racist' poster person after we use them to get public profile small we go just decamp(do they call it decamp or cross carpet here sef APC and PDP don full my brain grin) go back to Labour or stand as independents grin Me I want to be MEP and I will contest from whatever consistuency Peckham is in (there is a reason Chuka Ummuna is the mp in streatham grin).MP for house of commons is just long turenchi besides have you looked at the expenses allowances those MEPs get?

Dami, I swear to God, na the same mama born you and me. I have been thinking about being an MEP for the past two years, make I get on the gravy train too abeg!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:

Dami, I swear to God, na the same mama born you and me. I have been thinking about being an MEP for the past two years, make I get on the gravy train too abeg!

Yes naa..real gravy train.

R231 I go holla when the time comes. I want you to rally all those your 'London big boys' tongue to donate to my campaign fund.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

I thought as much..
Pangolo indeedy.. grin Sup?

Am good dearie... Winding up my bachelor life small small.

That awkward moment when to dey go family reunion dey give person running stomach.

Expecting all the question and counter questions..... Before them start to dey use person name dey do prayer point...

grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
I know this Naijababe will come out eventually. grin

Just holla your Padi whenever readymade soup Don land. Damiso will handle the flag bearing and decamping ish.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
RoyalRoy:

That awkward moment when to dey go family reunion dey give person running stomach.

Expecting all the question and counter questions..... Before them start to dey use person name dey do prayer point...

grin grin grin

Hehe I said it... You better round it up kiamosa before my kindergartener starts calling you by your first name. grin

Se kowatonbi... Oya e ko igba nile. tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ewuro4:
I know this Naijababe will come out eventually. grin

Just holla your Padi whenever readymade soup Don land. Damiso will handle the flag bearing and decamping ish.

Come out? Of where? I been dey inside closet before ni? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Wow.........see memories

I was in secondary school probably SS1/2 when Waterfalls - 'Dont go chasing waterfalls, please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to. I know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all but I think you're moving to fast'
But Salt n Pepa - was my groove back then.

See names oh naijababe n damiso

My dad was pretty liberal muslim so if he dodged 'ile kewu' me wey I be his pikin nko lol grin grin
Anyways my muslim name is Nusirat -----------kai i avoided that name like a plaque why did mine have to end with 'rat' angry

I remember a Uni friend of mine who went from funkyhajia to fullninja
At some point she repeated a class then one day I saw her in the dept and I commented to a mutual that funkyhajia don fat oh only for her to say she don carry belle and dem go do introduction soon
I smiled grin grin with all the socks,gloves and ninja cloth
But her boyfie was fine oh-----choi
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hehe I said it... You better round it up kiamosa before my kindergartener starts calling you by your first name. grin

Se kowatonbi... Oya e ko igba nile. tongue

Lmao.... I don dey round up oooo.

Small time now my aunts go soon resume to dey send me bbm pin of some "desperste London girls" .

Orisirisi.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:

Come out? Of where? I been dey inside closet before ni? grin

grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
salsera:

Wow.........see memories

I was in secondary school probably SS1/2 when Waterfalls - 'Dont go chasing waterfalls, please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to. I know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all but I think you're moving to fast'
But Salt n Pepa - was my groove back then.

See names oh naijababe n damiso

My dad was pretty liberal muslim so if he dodged 'ile kewu' me wey I be his pikin nko lol grin grin
Anyways my muslim name is Nusirat -----------kai i avoided that name like a plaque why did mine have to end with 'rat' angry

I remember a Uni friend of mine who went from funkyhajia to fullninja
At some point she repeated a class then one day I saw her in the dept and I commented to a mutual that funkyhajia don fat oh only for her to say she don carry belle and dem go do introduction soon
I smiled grin grin with all the socks,gloves and ninja cloth
But her boyfie was fine oh-----choi

After almost 20 years, I still dey gbagaun this song lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
RoyalRoy:

grin grin grin

Prayer point
Dont remind me
Anytime I call a member of my extended family it becomes prayer
Even if I ask 'how is your dog' it is God go give you your own shuo

Do ur own quick - that prayer point level no be am

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
salsera:

Prayer point
Dont remind me

Choi!!! This one na real matter for mathias o grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:

Haha

I still think MJ's songs suffered the most gbagauns sotay I have friends that know only the gbagaun version
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
salsera:

Prayer point
Dont remind me

Hahahaa.....I cannot laugh finish.

I actually got tired to dey call my aunts.

Its always one girl just read finish for London....one woman dey do party for Lagos, will u come around? She has 5 daughters.

I guess soon enough I should help them move on to someone else as prayer point.

Lollz.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
salsera:

Haha

I still think MJ's songs suffered the most gbagauns sotay I have friends that know only the gbagaun version

MJ I could hear clearly, TLC were particulaly bad for me. I just listened to the song again and can clearly make out the lakes part now. I guess I am still a growing child grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:

Hehe grin grin on disappoint me
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hehe grin grin on disappoint me

At least I told the truth grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Lmao.... I don dey round up oooo.

Small time now my aunts go soon resume to dey send me bbm pin of some "desperste London girls" .

Orisirisi.

Aunts loun loun.. I dey do am to my selfish brother .. Gbogbo aye lon fe ję ton. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

Aunts loun loun.. I dey do am to my selfish brother .. Gbogbo aye lon fe ję ton. grin

Abeg o! Leave the manna make him je gbogbo aiye now! Make him enjoy being single as long as it last o jare cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:

At least I told the truth grin

Why I like you grin

I'd rather Google than gbagun though. grin

I dey go bowling jare.

Have a great week ahead folks, wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:

Abeg o! Leave the manna make him je gbogbo aiye now! Make him enjoy being single as long as it last o jare cool

Ha at 40?? You don't like the guy.

I already found a girl here with all required possessions ( front & back) .. Hopefully he won't reject that one too. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ewuro4:

Ha at 40?? You don't like the guy.

I already found a girl here with all required possessions ( front & back) .. Hopefully he won't reject that one too. grin

See Cilla Black in the making grin Have a great week ahead too wink

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by armyofone(m): 12:34am On Jan 05, 2015
@Damiso
ooh you should see all the shots and drugs I took last time I went grin.
All the killer spray I bought...zoom, zoom far, zoom off, fall and die spray, hook on panties, killer lamp, raids this and that etc. I bought one huge bag for killing things in Nigeria grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by armyofone(m): 12:44am On Jan 05, 2015
@Ewuro,

Ever tried Ruth Chris ?

@Edwife,

Thanks a bunch for that recipe. I did bun but while taking care of other business, it got burned grin So no pic...will try it again soon wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Today is our wedding anniversary and I am Just thanking God for the special blessing of a gem that He gave me & the years of peace and laughter we have shared together. There have been ups downs, but God has been faithful.

On our first anniversary HRH gave me a picnic basket angry . . . . but this year he put £10 for every year we have been together in an envelope. . . . . It took a long time but he finally grasped it. grin
Jaybee3 is the one who has Smoked Salmon and cucumber sandwich picnics with his wifey in Hyde Park. . . as for me, I am taking my money to Shoreditch grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by jaybee3(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Happy anniversary chaircover kiss
More happy and fruitful yrs ahead kiss

E no easy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.