Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (747747 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
jaybee3:

One day, u and chaircover will tell us what u really have in common. Such love.
Abi una be twins?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Happy anniversary chaircover,i love the idea of putting money in the envelop-just make sure it's 100£ note wink for each year cheesy.....
I wish you the best life can offer and may your family continue to enjoy God's blessings.....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
moca:

One day, u and chaircover will tell us what u really have in common. Such love.
Abi una be twins?

Not even twins,why is it that they always use cats to communicate?.... cheesy

jaybee and CC....cats? cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
chaircover:
Today is our wedding anniversary and I am Just thanking God for the special blessing of a gem that He gave me & the years of peace and laughter we have shared together. There have been ups downs, but God has been faithful.

On our first anniversary HRH gave me a picnic basket angry . . . . but this year he put £10 for every year we have been together in an envelope. . . . . It took a long time but he finally grasped it. grin
Jaybee3 is the one who has Smoked Salmon and cucumber sandwich picnics with his wifey in Hyde Park. . . as for me, I am taking my money to Shoreditch grin grin

To buy correct gele and better lace grin. Happy anniversary ma'am, may your years ahead be like old wine wink

@ Jaybee3, what's for lunch? Grilled chicken, avocado and pesto sound good? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by jaybee3(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
Phew

Me against the world

angry angry angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
jaybee3:
Phew

Me against the world

angry angry angry

More like 'All eyez on me'. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
Thanks & Amen everyone

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
naijababe:

To buy correct gele and better lace grin. Happy anniversary ma'am, may your years ahead be like old wine wink

@ Jaybee3, what's for lunch? Grilled chicken, avocado and pesto sound good? grin

. . . . . Plus Lavazza coffee soaked savarin with coffee cream and parfait caramelised hazelnuts for dessert grin

This is the posh Jaybee3 guy that eats meatpie with fork and Knife grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
chaircover:
Today is our wedding anniversary and I am Just thanking God for the special blessing of a gem that He gave me & the years of peace and laughter we have shared together. There have been ups downs, but God has been faithful.

On our first anniversary HRH gave me a picnic basket angry . . . . but this year he put £10 for every year we have been together in an envelope. . . . . It took a long time but he finally grasped it. grin
Jaybee3 is the one who has Smoked Salmon and cucumber sandwich picnics with his wifey in Hyde Park. . . as for me, I am taking my money to Shoreditch grin grin

Iya ni yen.....

Happy Anniversary ma

anyway declare jollof rice for the boys abeg grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
r231:

Iya ni yen.....

Happy Anniversary ma

anyway declare jollof rice for the boys abeg grin grin

The money no reach the ordinary logo on one foot of your LV shoe o! . . not even the "L" not to talk of the "V"
You should be the one taking us out for dinner at one of those your buka's restaurants in London.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by armyofone(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
Happy anniversary CC hope you took time off work to have a good time cheesy

Naijababe, are the sabo experience the same for both Ib and Lagos? Sasa is one good joint for Christmas stews grin
No dull moment going with my mom for stew stuff....memories.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
chaircover:

The money no reach the ordinary logo on one foot of your LV shoe o! . . not even the "L" not to talk of the "V"
You should be the one taking us out for dinner at one of those your buka's restaurants in London.

oya come make we go eat tuwo for canning town grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
armyofone:
Happy anniversary CC hope you took time off work to have a good time cheesy

Naijababe, are the sabo experience the same for both Ib and Lagos? Sasa is one good joint for Christmas stews grin
No dull moment going with my mom for stew stuff....memories.

Very similar, although Sabo Yaba is much busier as expected. Right now, some bankolemo rice and stew will make my day.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by emeraldoe(f): 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
Happy anniversary sisi chaircover. Wish u fruitful years ahead with God's blessins in abundance.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
armyofone:
@Ewuro,

Ever tried Ruth Chris ?

@Edwife,

Thanks a bunch for that recipe. I did bun but while taking care of other business, it got burned grin So no pic...will try it again soon wink

grin grin grin,you should tell me the business that let you burn bun that takes only 3 min in the fire? tongue tongue armyofone tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth.... cool

I can give you tips on how to avoid it next time.... cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
edwife:

grin grin grin,you should tell me the business that let you burn bun that takes only 3 min in the fire? tongue tongue armyofone tell the all truth and nothing but the truth.... cool

I can give you tips on how to avoid it net time.... cheesy

Shey army geh go admit to kpekusing ni? I dey wait o grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hello hello hello!!!! Hi y'all!!! What's shaping and hanging? Naijababe, I see yah!!

Happy anniversary our dear madam chaircover. Many more years to continually sample the zucchinis in his garden. Iseeeeee!!!! grin

Aunty ewuro!!!! Na u be dis?!!! Chai I missed your edge-of-the-couch basketball gists. wink I'm still in disguise though.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
iyabodeh:
Hello hello hello!!!! Hi y'all!!! What's shaping and hanging? Naijababe, I see yah!!

Happy anniversary our dear madam chaircover. Many more years to continually sample the zucchinis in his garden. Iseeeeee!!!! grin

Aunty ewuro!!!! Na u be dis?!!! Chai I missed your edge-of-the-couch basketball gists. wink I'm still in disguise though.

I hope she will come and answer a big fat 'Amen' to this prayer oh grin

Madam disguise, shey you dey kampe?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
naijababe:

I hope she will come and answer a big fat 'Amen' to this prayer oh grin

Madam disguise, shey you dey kampe?
oya say amen on her behalf. E Ni dey dey too much na. grin I'm good dearie. Hanging in there, it'll only get better. I just hope its soon. I'm getting as much distractions as I can.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
iyabodeh:
oya say amen on her behalf. E Ni dey dey too much na. grin I'm good dearie. Hanging in there, it'll only get better. I just hope its soon. I'm getting as much distractions as I can.

Iya mi siacofa.............amin o!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Infinity on your behalf. Hugs babe, it will be sooner than you think kiss just hang in there.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
naijababe:

Shey army geh go admit to kpekusing ni? I dey wait o grin

grin grin grin,see as you like this kind gist

Shebi i told you that you be the koko! cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
edwife:

grin grin grin,see as you like this kind gist

Shebi i told you that you be the koko! cheesy

Whachu talking about Willis? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Why? Selx toys dey dia? Or there are topless hunks with firm butts undecided if not, we no dey buy.
grin
Harriet4eva:
You need to see this site www.everywomanstopshopnigeria.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
iyabodeh:
Why? Selx toys dey dia? Or there are topless hunks with firm butts undecided if not, we no dey buy.
grin
oniranu grin grin

Happy anniversary Madam Cc....Sales boku for Shoreditch oo...your bar will buy you a couple of em javelin shaped to match owanbe shoes grin grin. If change dey,you can branch liverpool street,ankara should be buy one get one free as per January sales. E mi na ti fun yin ni expo. grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
Idowuogbo:

oniranu grin grin
. grin grin grin
what I do?
Which one is javelin shaped again?
grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
iyabodeh:
what I do?
grin

Na so owanbe shoes look like especially the shoe and bag combination that Shoreditch is known for

Happy Anniversary Chaircover
Lots more to come and thanks for sharing your journey and lessons too
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
iyabodeh:
what I do?
grin
Lolz...o ti e jasi at all mehn...you no sabi arrow ko- shoe? Kai! See below grin grin

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Happy wedding anniversary CC kiss e ba ara yin kale oloun a si tun ma fi adun si inu ile yin lagbara Edumare (phew my keypad don try grin)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
iyabodeh:
grin

Holy mother of.......................

Edwife, if na me post this one nau, u go dey talk wantin wantin eh! Na only wey naijababe talk small tin your eye dey open and finger dey worku tongue.

Iyabodeh! Let me know if topless Lenny Kravitz dey dia wink

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
armyofone:
@Damiso
ooh you should see all the shots and drugs I took last time I went grin.
All the killer spray I bought...zoom, zoom far, zoom off, fall and die spray, hook on panties, killer lamp, raids this and that etc. I bought one huge bag for killing things in Nigeria grin

Sebi ur an army girl grin grin

I did the same the first time I took my daughter to Nigeria.But she was a baby so you couldn't blame me.My mum had to say'whats your own no be here you comot from' grin I am not like that anymore jare I won't even buy over the top food to go to naija anymore.This trip I am talking I had cargoed like 2 boxes of stuff (baby cereals, rice cakes, pureed fruits, boxes upon boxes of diapers wipes etc etc) she did not even eat half of the food.My friend said I don't know how much I saved her that month grin Now they will eat whatever everyone is eating jare.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hi iyabodeh how are you holding up dear (((hugs)))

Can see your holding up its well dear. This one ur indulging naijababe in her lenny kravitz fantasies grin grin

I dey go sleep joor night night everyone kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.