Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (743697 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
C enjoyement here!
I'm very busy.
I normally use friday evenings to do some houseworks but yesterday was completely off. Party till the wee hrs of the morning.
So loads of dishes to prepare.
About to finish.
Only God knows what I ate yesterday, has been battling with my tummy.
Na my tommy sabi, tomorrow another party, BIL is celebrating his birthday, so make e cool down.

Dami, I'm loving ur gal's hair.
Lv long black and thick hair.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
chaircover:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I did actually

I had a wedding that I was invited to embarassed embarassed embarassed

angry angry angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Your daughter tried o!

I can't sit for single plaits! And taking them off?? embarassed

Once upon a time, hubby used to help me take them off, relax my hair with the Dark and Lovely kit (yep, he did o!)...then help me wash and condition the whole thing. He was (and still is) sooooooooooooo hands on!

But these days, who get time? With the rat-race to earn? embarassed embarassed So na saloon things. If I ever do single plaits / braids, I'll pay the extra £10 to get it taken out quickly at the saloon jare.

I love your style jare.

But replace amala with pounded yam and Judge Judy with Nikita.

Oh CC and Dami, did you girls watch the gritty Channel 4 series Top Boy?

Top cast especially the lead actors! Gosh, I am a fan o! but the ending of the last episode cry cry

I've been so traumatised, I almost look at any black youth sporting hoodies with suspicion undecided embarassed

I looove it, been recording it and watched season 1 on 4OD.I cant stand the swearing though.I actually cried at the end of the last episode where Michael died.Soo sad.And to think Dashaun boys wanted to take care of the poor boy.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
CC, nice flowers - but I love blue bells and blue flowers!

Question for you: Have you got roses in your garden? The ones in my back garden bloomed a few weeks ago but nothing now! I know it's a seasonal thing, but I kind of feel it was too early for them to have ended so early. Afterall, it's been hot up until a few days ago...

Also, how do you handle snails? (shivers)

We've got a lawn at the back and front but one of our neighbours is so fck**ed up with his garden. Don't blame him as the guy na tenant, so probably explains why he doesn't feel bothered. I notice they go after wide, leafy, green weeds so I root them out frequently - but oh! I just hate them. Slimy little bast***ards! embarassed embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
Bye people I need to cuddle with my oga now before he leaves for work. wink

@CC get me some Hydrangeas and white Lilies.. My fav. Enjoy your time jare sis don't mind us. kiss kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
damiso:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhaa haaa haaaa LOL
Garden werin, CC don turn oyinbo finish.In this miserable weather.....pls dont tell us you probably shelved an owambe for that grin grin grin grin

The woman lives in boring old woods called ****.....what do you expect grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
damiso:

I looove it, been recording it and watched season 1 on 4OD.I cant stand the swearing though.I actually cried at the end of the last episode where Michael died.Soo sad.And to think Dashaun boys wanted to take care of the poor boy.

Dami, I've been weeping! (literally)

Called up hubby on the phone that night - he thought something terrible had happened. Funny thing is, he understood my upset and was like, "don't worry, it won't happen to our boys..."

For goodness sake, the boy was just 12! I guess it touched me so much 'cos one of my boys is of the same age too. Oh Dami, I think I need a shrink! It's soooooo painful. I was actually tripping for Duschane until that bit! angry angry

Did you see the bit where Michael nearly called up the police 'cos he was scared? And then decided against it? He was so smitten with Duschane and the crew, and he ended up loosing his life to save Duschane's cry cry cry

I hope watching X-Factor tonight will help take that scene off my mind jare. So you watched season 1? I didn't. Read it was a blast...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
chaircover: errrmmmmmm richard I beg o! please remove my location from your post

I have been warned severally that If I get kidnapped, the ransom wont be paid until my kids start work and pay it.

Sarry

In dat case I need to kidnap you myself since ransom is dat high grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
chaircover: Efe this is my dept ooooooo grin - I will come back and answer your questions when I get back . . . . grin

Hmmmmmmm - on July 10th 2014, a Front page topic will be . . ."picture of nairalander in Canada bathing her new born baby" - I am not mentioning anyones name ooooooo tongue lipsrsealed grin
Coogar said - ET tingz and Royal Roy promptly gave him a 21 year ban

Lol! Okay then.

I just need something apart from cooking salt that'll get rid of them without harming my lawn or flowers... smiley

And they all seem to come out partying whenever it rains angry embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
chaircover: Efe this is my dept ooooooo grin - I will come back and answer your questions when I get back . . . . grin

Hmmmmmmm - on July 10th 2014, a Front page topic will be . . ."picture of nairalander in Canada bathing her new born baby" - I am not mentioning anyones name ooooooo tongue lipsrsealed grin
Coogar said - ET tingz and Royal Roy promptly gave him a 21 year ban

what's ET? extra-terrestial?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Dami, I've been weeping! (literally)

Called up hubby on the phone that night - he thought something terrible had happened. Funny thing is, he understood my upset and was like, "don't worry, it won't happen to our boys..."

For goodness sake, the boy was just 12! I guess it touched me so much 'cos one of my boys is of the same age too. Oh Dami, I think I need a shrink! It's soooooo painful. I was actually tripping for Duschane until that bit! angry angry

Did you see the bit where Michael nearly called up the police 'cos he was scared? And then decided against it? He was so smitten with Duschane and the crew, and he ended up loosing his life to save Duschane's cry cry cry

I hope watching X-Factor tonight will help take that scene off my mind jare. So you watched season 1? I didn't. Read it was a blast...

I think those stories touch you more when you have kids that age.My husband was laughing at me(we watch it together) cos I was literarily praying, ,binding and casting out demons from my kids and all the teenagers I know.My husband said did I not notice that those gangs prey on vulnerable kids who had no other strong male role models to look up to.It really is a mirror (if a tad bit over dramatic but hey its meant to be entertaining)into a part of society we might not really know about.

Speaking of which, my sky+ box is almost full.I have the full season of The Americans, Blue Bloods, lots of Rookie Blue, House of Lies, Ray Donovan in short loads of series to watch . This adult education thing is annoying joor embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ireneidiva(f): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hello everyone! How come nobody here worked out today
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
CWO don full here angry....

How can I read all the update. Pls, if you see any update wey make sense, just click like...so I don't waste much time reading jaguda cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
Chillisauce: CWO don full here angry....

How can I read all the update. Pls, if you see any update wey make sense, just click like...so I don't waste much time reading jaguda cheesy
This ur mouth eh!
One day it will land u into hot egwusi soup!

How r u and family?

Irene, I would hv lvd to do some but was very busy. Just too tired now.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sissie(f): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
@YPP, I got a notification for pm on NL, but checked my email and I didn't see the PM, don't know why though, I kept refreshing but still no PM.

@chenylove (I hope I got the moniker right) can you post your email, so I can send you an e-mail.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sissie(f): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
@YPP sorry for the late reply, busy week.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
@Sissie, check your spam box, it may be there. It is the email you used in registering on Nairaland that it will send to.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
Sissie: @YPP sorry for the late reply, busy week.

No wahala darling.
Do as Bellong said or u can put up ur email for her and delete it again. If u want to do the later, let RR know and cheny too. Remain blessed.

R u by any means a beautician?
Those tips can't just come from one that is not a master in the art. Lv them.
U 2 much
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sissie(f): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
bellong: @Sissie, check your spam box, it may be there. It is the email you used in registering on Nairaland that it will send to.

It was in my spam box, thanks.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2013
RR, ur club has won!
(I don't know whether u r united fan)

How was the match.
Come and analyse for me pls.
Was busy to watch.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Sissie(f): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

No wahala darling.
Do as Bellong said or u can put up ur email for her and delete it again. If u want to do the later, let RR know and cheny too. Remain blessed.

R u by any means a beautician?
Those tips can't just come from one that is not a master in the art. Lv them.
U 2 much

It was in my spam box, I have replied the mail.

Ehmm sort off, I know a lot about skincare, especially natural skincare.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
I av missed a little ooo. I just came back from owambe party (wedding). It was really fun. Oneday, I MUST marry oooo.
Royal roy, will u be my best man? Or u too wan marry soon?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2013
tunapa2009: I av missed a little ooo. I just came back from owambe party (wedding). It was really fun. Oneday, I MUST marry oooo.
Yes o!
Supported!
Ashebi +1
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Yes o!
Supported!
Ashebi +1
Thanks sis YP...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cheny4love(f): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
Sissie:

It was in my spam box, thanks.
I saw it and i've reply
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ireneidiva(f): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
This ur mouth eh!
One day it will land u into hot egwusi soup!

How r u and family?

Irene, I would hv lvd to do some but was very busy. Just too tired now.
I could not make it too. God our strength.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

RR, ur club has won!
(I don't know whether u r united fan)

How was the match.
Come and analyse for me pls.
Was busy to watch.

Yesso...am a Red Devil fan!!

We played a good game against Crystal Palace. My main man Robin Van Persy was on target as usual & Wayne Rooney added his own goal too in the Second half.

Highlight of the game was when new signing Fellaini came on as a substitute. He played a fairly good game too!!

2-0 it ended in favour of the Red Devils.

In other news, Chelsea FC lost their own game 1-0 to Everton!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
tunapa2009: I av missed a little ooo. I just came back from owambe party (wedding). It was really fun. Oneday, I MUST marry oooo.

Your best man ke?

Tunapa, me sef go comot this levels one day na!

But if u can just pay for the Rolls Royce phantom I saw today, Royal Roy can consider cos I Roll in Style, what are business partners friends for?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
Royal Roy:

Yesso...am a Red Devil fan!!

We played a good game against Crystal Palace. My main man Robin Van Persy was on target as usual & Wayne Rooney added his own goal too in the Second half.

Highlight of the game was when new signing Fellaini came on as a substitute. He played a fairly good game too!!

2-0 it ended in favour of the Red Devils.

In other news, Chelsea FC lost their own game 1-0 to Everton!
While sunderland lost their game 1-3 to Arsenal(1st assist by ozil(giroud scored) and Aaron ramsey(2goals) ( though I didn't watch the match..)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.