Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (741781 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2013
Good morning my neighbours grin

Happy birthday to Stillwater and YPP olowo ori (yeah yeah iv come again grin YPP it means the one who paid your bride price cheesy).Many many more years in God's glory.

My bebe is a bit down this morning, she kept us (ok more her dad cos me I was so tired embarassed) up all night.I dont know what it is with school and the girl,I guess cos in nursery they are all up in each other's faces so germs breed faster.Sha keeping her home today. I told her birthday girls dont fall ill wink o so feel better quickly.

It’s getting gloomier and colder small small*sighs*.I guess its time to start getting out the jumpers, boots and coats.My husband is always teasing me that I never gree that summer is over till october grin.

R231 has the nahco saga ended?My mum is being badly affected, she is just moaning each time I call her that this people want her to miss ileya sales cheesy.

Thank you for oldies BB and Bellong.Come I oga biola I can't remember you introducing yourself tongue tongue which kain gatecrashing be that?

thanks for the beautiful prayer.

Have a peace filled friday (the theme of the month in my church is Divine Peace) so I pray that the Peace of The Lord that surpasses all human understanding be with all of us and ours IJN.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by biolabee(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2013
ireneidiva: Happy Birthday stillwater and YPP's hubby. Wishing u guys plenty money!

I also claim it,...lol
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by biolabee(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2013
madam dami.. yepa see my life for outside....

I no be gate crasher oooo

I live by the motto...
HE THAT IS FIRST SHALL BE ....
HE THAT IS LAST SHALL BE ...

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ireneidiva(f): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2013
biolabee:

I also claim it,...lol
And you shall have it

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2013
r231:

Bebe.....moi loff

Omalicha1

I dey on my knees as I dey type now

No vex......oya chop kiss

B4 u wake up Saturday morning I go don reach ya end with breakfast in bed

Hope you like happy meal from mcdonalds grin
imagine what he does behind my back shocked

I was warned 2 stay away oooo cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 10:10am On Sep 13, 2013
cdamsel: imagine what he does behind my back shocked

I was warned 2 stay away oooo cry

You still my number one cheesy

Learn to share haba

@Damiso

The who craziness is still on o may God help us they should reopen at some point today sha hopefully
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2013
ireneidiva: Happy Birthday stillwater and YPP's hubby. Wishing u guys plenty money!
I claim that o!

Dami, is ur gal celebrating?
U didn't tell us!

R231 has entered the wrong motor today!
Una no c me o!
( Grabs my popcorn and seat)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2013
YPP,u ve thrown a lot of cool parties her I bet ur hubby is gonna ve a blast,give him a kiss 4m me k kiss

Stillfire,pls dont 4get 2 get me my own cake,u know we ve dat in common kiss.do ve a blast,

May una wish come true,AMEN

@,amen 2 ur prayers
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2013
damiso: Good morning my neighbours grin

Happy birthday to Stillwater and YPP olowo ori (yeah yeah iv come again grin YPP it means the one who paid your bride price cheesy).Many many more years in God's glory.

My bebe is a bit down this morning, she kept us (ok more her dad cos me I was so tired embarassed) up all night.I dont know what it is with school and the girl,I guess cos in nursery they are all up in each other's faces so germs breed faster.Sha keeping her home today. I told her birthday girls dont fall ill wink o so feel better quickly.

It’s getting gloomier and colder small small*sighs*.I guess its time to start getting out the jumpers, boots and coats.My husband is always teasing me that I never gree that summer is over till october grin.

R231 has the nahco saga ended?My mum is being badly affected, she is just moaning each time I call her that this people want her to miss ileya sales cheesy.

Thank you for oldies BB and Bellong.Come I oga biola I can't remember you introducing yourself tongue tongue which kain gatecrashing be that?

thanks for the beautiful prayer.

Have a peace filled friday (the theme of the month in my church is Divine Peace) so I pray that the Peace of The Lord that surpasses all human understanding be with all of us and ours IJN.

The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Thursday reopened cargo warehouses belonging to the Skyway Aviation Handling Company Limited (SAHCOL) and the Nigeria Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO) Plc.

The warehouses were shut nine days ago to enable them put in place facilities for Customs officials to inspect goods and cargoes imported into the country.

The NCS spokesperson at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Ikeja, Lagos, Mrs Thelmas Williams, made the confirmation in a message sent to aviation correspondents.

Also, the spokesman of SAHCOL, Mr. Basil Agboarumi, and the Head, Corporate Communications, NAHCO, Mr. Sanya Onayoade, confirmed the development in another message.

“This is to confirm that the SAHCOL warehouse is now opened.
“All differences has been reconciled, and business has resumed at the import section of the warehouse.

“The outcome of this will lead to better services to all importers and exporters using the SAHCOL gateway,” Agboarumi said.

He added that the management of SAHCOL appreciated the understanding of their customers during the closure.

Onayoade said that his company, together with the Customs Area Command, had agreed on the execution of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to guide the operation of all stakeholders in the cargo business.

THISDAY gathered that the reopening was a relief as the airport had become congested with uncleared imported cargoes due to the closure.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2013
r231:

You still my number one cheesy

Learn to share haba

me share?me haba?

Abeg o shey lawyer dey here?i want a divorce angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2013
r231:

See what I am saying, I have the same issue too

Normally I don't get out of my bed till 10am but I have been up since 4am watching tv and fall asleep around 1am
I had such problem too 2-3 years ago. Sleepless night but I found out that it was due to overstress of the body and mind... My personal psychologically treatment, avoid depression (don't cluster your mind with a lot of worrisome issues), laugh as many times as possible and also take a lot of water... Within a short period of time, u go dey oversleep ni....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Stillwater n ypp's hubby, may the river of your joy never cease and your latter shall be greater than your past.. Happy birthday ma and sir
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
For YPP's husband... Enjoy the music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwOMSMTwVg4
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
I have no idea of the meaning of this song but it was one of those Igbo songs we used to enjoy the good old days...

Enjoy Oliver De Coque

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paVBwsCZfc0&list=PL30D0703A204AB246
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
r231:

The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Thursday reopened cargo warehouses belonging to the Skyway Aviation Handling Company Limited (SAHCOL) and the Nigeria Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO) Plc.

The warehouses were shut nine days ago to enable them put in place facilities for Customs officials to inspect goods and cargoes imported into the country.

The NCS spokesperson at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Ikeja, Lagos, Mrs Thelmas Williams, made the confirmation in a message sent to aviation correspondents.

Also, the spokesman of SAHCOL, Mr. Basil Agboarumi, and the Head, Corporate Communications, NAHCO, Mr. Sanya Onayoade, confirmed the development in another message.

“This is to confirm that the SAHCOL warehouse is now opened.
“All differences has been reconciled, and business has resumed at the import section of the warehouse.

“The outcome of this will lead to better services to all importers and exporters using the SAHCOL gateway,” Agboarumi said.

He added that the management of SAHCOL appreciated the understanding of their customers during the closure.

Onayoade said that his company, together with the Customs Area Command, had agreed on the execution of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to guide the operation of all stakeholders in the cargo business.

THISDAY gathered that the reopening was a relief as the airport had become congested with uncleared imported cargoes due to the closure.

Thank God let me call my mum.She is always saying me that I am in the UK always finds out stuff before them in Naija.

yellowpawpaw:
I claim that o!

Dami, is ur gal celebrating?
U didn't tell us!

R231 has entered the wrong motor today!
Una no c me o!
( Grabs my popcorn and seat)

No not today, its next thursday but this whole month has been declared Bebe's birthday month gringrin.Everything is my birthday, my party (in my mind am saying which party you are OYO.after u cut cake shikena I don't have strength grin).
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
cdamsel: me share?me haba?

Abeg o shey lawyer dey here?i want a divorce angry

my religion no allow divorce oooo grin grin

tunapa2009:
I had such problem too 2-3 years ago. Sleepless night but I found out that it was due to overstress of the body and mind... My personal psychologically treatment, avoid depression (don't cluster your mind with a lot of worrisome issues), laugh as many times as possible and also take a lot of water... Within a short period of time, u go dey oversleep ni....

Thanks my brother......you are right i have the whole wide world on my mind but God is in control sha
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
r231:

Thanks my brother......you are right i have the whole wide world on my mind but God is in control sha
Bro, no be u create the whole world ooo. Try to leave the matter for the creator. He is always more than faithful. In Him, we are complete..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
r231:

Bro, no be u create the whole world ooo. Try to leave the matter for the creator. He is always more than faithful. In Him, we are complete..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cheny4love(f): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Sissie:

I stay in abj, I know where jikwoyi is, that's after karu nyanya, she can send me a pm.
. Did u see my PM?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2013
Gbamest for that oliver d fanta!
U no say I be igbo!
C as I de kulukere for here!
Enjoyment belekete!!

Thanks all. Ebi like say na me de do the thing sef.

RR and r231 back to u,
Seriously,what on earth will make two outgoing and jovial guys like u 2 sleepless?
R u 2 a bit melancholy in nature?
RR ur own is even worst.
What has happened to my oga?
Who must have done this?
How I wish I'm in US.
I don't even know what to tell u.
(Hugs)
Pls we r here for u.
It will get better and we will celebrate that with u.
(Waoh!, u know they said that men don't cry but I saw more than that in that ur post up there)
Anybody in the house a gr8t shout out to RR!

As for u r231,........baaaad boi!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
tunapa2009:
my dear don't waste your time on R231 he is an atheist lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
RR, please cheer up...

You give me joy, please do cheer up.

GOd is in control.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
duffie: RR, please cheer up...

You give me joy, please do cheer up.

GOd is in control.

Awww....is a black man allowed to blush?
Lollz...thanks Duffie, am fine & good!

@YPP....am as high in spirit as the Empire State building....been long over my worries...just my body remained trapped in the past hence inability to sleep more than 3hrs all night.

I will get to a clinic soon as u suggested, might be caused by something else!!

50 e-hugs to my able deputy !!

Thanks Ma'am.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
@Roy,

Can you explain your signature?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
Good day y'all,
Something strange happened today...I went to the hospital for another day of tests (I've got kidney stone)....

As I was about leaving, a married/pregnant lady walked up to me and offered to give me a lift....she was actually go towards my house but we had to take a detour to the market, I helped her out and got some veggies for me and we took off...

Then, we gisted about God, Church, Marriage and so much more..it was fun and good...

My question: Do married women still keep single ladies as friends? (She asked me to be her friend)

I was very shocckedd, b'cos where I sttay if you are a girl and you are not married or you are not their blood relative, the married women hate you....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2013
duffie: Good day y'all,
Something strange happened today...I went to the hospital for another day of tests (I've got kidney stone)....

As I was about leaving, a married/pregnant lady walked up to me and offered to give me a lift....she was actually go towards my house but we had to take a detour to the market, I helped her out and got some veggies for me and we took off...

Then, we gisted about God, Church, Marriage and so much more..it was fun and good...

My question: Do married women still keep single ladies as friends? (She asked me to be her friend)

I was very shocckedd, b'cos where I sttay if you are a girl and you are not married or you are not their blood relative, the married women hate you....
There is nothing wrong with a married woman having single friends and vice versa. I have a few married friends and they are great, I feel as an adult you should be able discern good friends from bad friends. if you get married and you have to start cutting off from friends that means you feel those friends are a bad influence on you. getting married shouldn't make anyone cut off friends. as for those women in your area, they are very jobless!! nonsense!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ngokafor(f): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2013
cheny4love: . Did u see my PM?

...Hi @chenylove,do send your contacts(phone number inclusive) and CV to deleted ...i cant seem to get a hang of this NL PM stuff undecided

...P.s....i will take down the e-mail address above in a couple of hours so pls respond now if you are on line...stay blessed.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
duffie:

that's a common misconception,i feel she is lonely Maybe relocated cos of her hubby & she's new so she is making new friends,well,there is nothing wrong in being friends wit her,just do so consciously u never can tell
steph7: as for those women in your area, they are very jobless!! nonsense!!!
hahahahaha
Don't blame them o,when they wanna come off looking like saints to their hubby,hahah. More so,plenty strange happenings this days married women wanna still hold on to their hubby's ooooo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ngokafor(f): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
..Hello everyone!

...Happy Birthday to you @Stilly..May God bless you and prosper you ..Amen...same goes to your husband @Yellow PP...

.....catch you all later..xoxo!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
bellong: @Roy,

Can you explain your signature?

Bellong, love is an illusion that fades away in the face of adversity..........................its something I thought of when I was really really down.
Love for most people is associated with happiness & smooth sails only.
When trouble comes along the way, most love wouldn't be able to stand in the face of adversity. Most Love will fade away when there is trial & tribulations!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2013
@Ngokafor, hope ur day is going on real fine?
Thanks for making an effort to help verify Cheny4love.
Feed us back soon as you get in touch. God bless you real good.

Cheny, did u get the e-mail addy? So I can take down the e-mail for her real soon.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Royal Roy:

Bellong, love is an illusion that fades away in the face of adversity..........................its something I thought of when I was really really down.
Love for most people is associated with happiness & smooth sails only.
When trouble comes along the way, most love wouldn't be able to stand in the face of adversity. Most Love will fade away when there is trial & tribulations!!

Hmmmmmm...so true

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.