Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (742253 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ladies, abeg it's enough

It's not everything that one responds to. Hit the "Report To Moderator" button for offensive posts. It's that simple.

Oya Kimoni, leave fight matter and come to the food thread. I prepared a special drink for you there. tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
bellong:

Kimoni,

In as much as you do not have convincing evidence that Francistony is behind hottestlesbian, it is appropriate that you don't ascribe it to him.

Please, let this slide.

Contrary to this statement Bellong, Francistony had used one of his trolling monikers, Laide4 or whatever to admit he was Francistony. I had not had any reason to say I was non-feminist then so I was not on his list. I would just waka pass feminist threads till the day babygirl asked me what I felt about feminism. Na that day he start to dey menstruate on my name o. Unfortunately, I can't dig up old post, no time for that type of secretarial duty but it's right there in my post history. I brought it out to him that night.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Ladies, abeg it's enough

It's not everything that one responds to. Hit the "Report To Moderator" button for offensive posts. It's that simple.

Oya Kimoni, leave fight matter and come to the food thread. I prepared a special drink for you there. tongue

Hehehehehe, I'm done on this thread Efe. thanks. Just one post on another thread and I will be right there with you.

Before then sha, you and I have to slut it out over Sagamite. I am depressed at all those complaints from him. A whole Prince of Remo kingdom shocked shocked I think I am taking him from you tongue tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Stillfire: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
There is nothing wrong in married women posting in the boys thread now haba. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

Hehehehehe, I'm done on this thread Efe. thanks. Just one post on another thread and I will be right there with you.

Before then sha, you and I have to slut it out over Sagamite. I am depressed at all those complaints from him. A whole Prince of Remo kingdom shocked shocked I think I am taking him from you tongue tongue grin grin

angry angry angry angry

Eh...eh...eh...Back off! angry angry angry

I can share, but I don't dash! That bobo is mine, Mine, MINE at the end of the day. How many of you all do I have to fight off?? sad sad

First Ishilove, now you. I solidly remain the undisputable 3rd wife.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Stillfire: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
damiso:
Na wa o.. embarassed

All this is not necessary ladies seriously life is just too short to be harbouring all this needless beef. Especially online undecided

Ignoring sometimes does not mean one is weak it just means one has decided not to expend energy on negativity.

I agree with your last statement. But sometimes...lol grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bukatyne, you are really wasting your time if you reply her. It's obvious she and the alternate are MOSTLY obsessed with you and babygirlfl.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni,

Sometimes I wonder if God indeed made a clone of every being ... We are so much alike reading people's intent.

I've said it before : Hypocrites will never have eternal peace IJN. Anyone that is set on smearing certain monikers names to stir shait will be deprived all their heart desires.IJN.

Funny thing is, everytime these strange usernames made unfair reference to me, either I was offline or doing akropo with friedplantain angry

Francistony have repeatedly accused me of polymonikering until his antics (vickybee) & real age was revealed , then took his whole existence with a grain of salt. I mean, he doesn't matter to me so why expend that much energy over a nonentity when I'm already exhausted in real life.

To everyone else hitching for my attention: I am great at ignoring people , I will face front until you break & come at me to declare your jealousy kiss can't change who I am, pragmatic , very Proud (earned it) , directive & not a phoney cool

Tearoses, where you at, need your opinion on something, please check your mail in couple hrs.

5 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
FrancisTony:

You this scumbag with a brain devoid of grew matter.
You perambulates around NL looking for who to engage your idioccy,? I am bringing it ON.
So, do your worst!
May that leprous finger you use to mention me cuts off.
Who the hell do you think you are?
I've been ignoring this hag but she's bent on spreading her stupidity all over my mention.
Who's jealous of you?
B1tch, get out of your high horse?
Jealous of a slag that wastes her time parambulating around boys is laughable.
You have nothing worthwhile to brag of.
A woman that claims to be happily married.
You are nothing but a swine but if you are above 30years, I am not scared of treating your ingrained silliness right now.

Ewure!

You know, I can actually tolerate this much more coming from you directly than from your alternate monikers. If you don't know this before, real men don't fight using alternate monikers. They have enough balls to take on whoever they so wish to. Be a man henceforth, k.

Now to your post, am I no more 51 yrs old? You don't seem to be sure about it again? What happened?
The inconsistency in your life amazes me, it's almost like you don't think at all
In this same section, you have boldly claimed Eddy is the troll, then you moved to ewuro, now kimoni is francis18 shocked
Do you not surprise yourself? Can you see why you kept failing jamb?

You had better buckle up and face your books if you want to make something out of your life
As against trolling the Internet just because of there is free mb
Again I tell you, at your age, I was writing my final professional exams and I was not even close to graduating
I had a goal, I was determined to work in the foremost investment bank in Nigeria and those guys won't even hire you with a First class. You had to have achieved something much more in the uni.
I was burning my candles at both ends but you are here cursing your future on NL from morning till night. I pity you
But you sha see why I won't get off my high horse? I worked my arse out to get to where I am and I have not even stopped. Just ask Bellong.

I feel nothing but pity for you
If I wrote Jamb 7 times and I finally get admitted, even if it is to read secretarial studies, I would strive to be the very best. I would challenge myself and finish smoking hot, irresistible to employers

Francistony, you have life ahead of you, choices to make. Either you continue on this path that has nearly turned you into a perpetual failure or have a rethink and make the best use of your life. Don't get thrown out from Unilag in your second year, face ya gaddem books. It's not eureka yet!

The rest of the jangbanjatis you spewed up there is the story of your life. I won't bother with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Stillfire:
There is nothing wrong in married women posting in the boys thread now haba. undecided

Apparently there is.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nasha1 holla, I see you wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ewuro4:
Kimoni,

Sometimes I wonder if God indeed made a clone of every being ... We are so much alike reading people's intent.

I've said it before : Hypocrites will never have eternal peace IJN. Anyone that is set on smearing certain monikers names to stir shait will be deprived all their heart desires.IJN.

Funny thing is, everytime these strange usernames made unfair reference to me, either I was offline or doing akropo with friedplantain angry

Francistony have repeatedly accused me of polymonikering until his antics (vickybee) & age was revealed then took his whole existence with a grain of salt. I mean, he doesn't matter to me so why expend that much energy over a nonentity when I'm already exhausted in real life.

To everyone else hitching for my attention: I am great at ignoring people , I will face front until you break & come at me to declare your jealousy kiss can't change who I am, pragmatic , very Proud (earned it) , directive & not a phoney cool

Tearoses, where you at, need your opinion on sometime, please check your mail in couple hrs.

You are not attention seeker yet you mentioned, you are more than that.

1) I was accused of being vickybee and don't care about what you all think. You can keep making up your allegations without proof.

2) My age was never exposed.
I wrote it down, so stop trying hard to make up stories.

3) You are one frustrated idiiot and you should stop mentioning me.
I don't care about your existence.
You have never found me on your mention.
Do I look like babyosisi that engage your arse?
I don't have your time.

2 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni... Ohhhh abeg ignore the dude. Wetin sef? undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni. angry angry

You sef nor dey hear word.

For the last time, leave it. Abeg.

Now you coming out to play with me this weekend? Or not? Don't complain later sha - that Efe's Sunday-Sunday...(wetin you call am again sef?) smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni! Haba na!!! This boy is supposedly 18 years o, carry yourself to the food thread, we are talking about wheatgrass jo
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by nasha1(f): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ewuro4:
Nasha1 holla, I see you wink

lol,was following keenly.very busy in my shop grin but not too busy 2 pop in and read my 2 favorite people on nairaland.
kimoni and u are my model.love u ladies. kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Yawnnnn crying over spilled milk... I no get una time abeg. grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
nasha1:

lol,was following keenly.very busy in my shop grin but not too busy 2 pop in and read my 2 favorite people on nairaland.

Nothing do you lovely , akropo is allowed. grin

Love ya too kiss

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ewuro4:
Kimoni,

Francistony have repeatedly accused me of polymonikering until his antics (vickybee) & age was revealed then took his whole existence with a grain of salt. I mean, he doesn't matter to me so why expend that much energy over a nonentity when I'm already exhausted in real life.

Tearoses, where you at, need your opinion on sometime, please check your mail in couple hrs.

Lol...I can see right through people's intention. I may work hard to achieve everything else in life but reading people comes naturally to me
I don't even need to sweat it
It shouldn't be too difficult for any discerning mind to see who instigates wars in this section

Who brought the cabal story the other day and babygirl followed suit
Who posted on this thread today and Cococandy nearly fell for it
Just check out most of the gender battles in this section and see who stylishly brings in the masculine-feminine angle into it
Now, it is about guys whooping me on the boys thread. Loool

See how she dropped the one liner - waiting for some foolish others to pick it up as their arsenal against me
Who for whoop my arse before? I be gay? grin grin

I honestly try my best to ignore, I am sure Damiso and Idowu will not believe I did this again today but mehhn
Logging in to find people spamming your mentions and cursing themselves is just too much for moi sometimes
I have promised severally to ignore totally but these people can bring out the beast in someone...sighs
I'll get there someday!

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
If hoesisi resurrect again, I will double kill her azz again.... Bunch of losers.

Mummy duty... Becky Gee is in town grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
I'm out. Lord, plssss help me not to come back on this same issue.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

I need to teach you a thing or two on picking your battles mate!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kimoni:

Lol...I can see right through people's intention. I may work hard to achieve everything else in life but reading people comes naturally to me
I don't even need to sweat it
It shouldn't be too difficult for any discerning mind to see who instigates wars in this section

Who brought the cabal story the other day and babygirl followed suit
Who posted on this thread today and Cococandy nearly fell for it
Just check out most of the gender battles in this section and see who stylishly brings in the masculine-feminine angle into it
Now, it is about guys whooping me on the boys thread. Loool

See how she dropped the one liner - waiting for some foolish others to pick it up as their arsenal against me
Who for whoop my arse before? I be gay? grin grin

I honestly try my best to ignore, I am sure Damiso and Idowu will not believe I did this again today but mehhn
Logging in to find people spamming your mentions and cursing themselves is just too much for moi sometimes
I have promised severally to ignore totally but these people can bring out the beast in someone...sighs
I'll get there someday!

Same here.. I just smh and smile. i called Bgirl into a convo to break the ice for a reason. She's innocent and I can relate. Others , I can't help them anymore. We are all adults.

I saw right through her underhand yet foolish ways of instigating fights numerous times... She's the Bamayi and a serpent to boot alright.

it's her type they pour yam flour over their heads publicly at the market square. Luckily for her we are on air.

Kimoni:

DONT . Just read and pass. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by nasha1(f): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
only 4 people viewing nd yet the likes are going up grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Model kor! Model ni!

Alternate monikers flattering themselves. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by nasha1(f): 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ewuro4:

Same here.. I just smh and smile. i called Bgirl into a convo to break the ice for a reason. She's innocent and I can relate. Others , I can't help them anymore. We are all adults.

I saw right through her underhand yet foolish ways of instigating fights numerous times... She's the Bamayi and a serpent to boot alright.

it's her type they pour yam flour over their heads publicly at the market square. Luckily for her we are on air.

DONT . Just read and pass. grin

dont be too sure abt dat,she is like a cat.i will let u see that.you are usually not around but trust me,i have observed her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
FrancisTony:

I have never written ewuro as a troll except giving a clue and someone else would mention her and she starts over-reacting.
Edwif* owns nltruth moniker and it's not hard to figure.

Lord of Gladiators!! shocked shocked shocked hahaha

I CANT cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
nasha1:

dont be too sure abt dat,she is like a cat.i will let u see that.you are usually not around but trust me,i have observed her.

Okay.

Hmm like you said, I'm not always around so only see things & judge from status quo.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kimoni: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
nasha1:

Love you too babes kiss kiss
Hope you saw where Francistony also accused me of being Nasha1 grin grin
Pls ignore o and don't be like moi biko
I must admit I have not been a very good example in this section lately sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.