Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (738630 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
And some of you lot will be saying 'it is well' 'praise God' etc and all 'Christianese' slangs with the same heart that could curse and mock people with death.

SMH
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
damiso:
And some of you lot will be saying 'it is well' 'praise God' etc and all 'Christianese' slangs with the same heart that could curse and mock people with death.

SMH

Well I praise and thank God every time for He's been very good to me and mine... I don't curse and mock people with death unless someone takes the first punch.

I however will curse anyone's generation and wish them dead if they're hell bent on defaming my person. Pronto

Good morning grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lemme go and Praise God Today @ religion section cool

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
francis18:

DOING THAT RIGH NOW.FLOODING NAIRALAND.

GOOD.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bukatyne(f): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ewuro4:

Well I praise and thank God every time for He's been very good to me and mine... I don't curse and mock people with death unless someone takes the first punch.

I however will curse anyone's generation and wish them dead if they're hell bent on defaming my person. Pronto

Good morning grin

Good evening here grin

Sis wishing people death is not necessary if we actually really believe and follow this God who we thank And attribute all our blessings to. I believe a lot in 'out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh'

I think I only know as in really know (who they are)about 5 people on NL in my life off NL .i really don't worry my head much about what the others are thinking about me.

I agree that if someone attacks you incessantly self defence is necessary. However in defending I draw the line at insulting parents/curses/wishing death.its not necessary to roll in the mud with pigs. However I acknowledge that we are different individuals.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
This is supposed to be a fun room. can't believe what my eyes are reading. haha kimoni not you.... Ewuro4 chia. ... what happened na. Efemenaxy that borrows me her note biko dont be angry, and others please let it rest. usually I it's fun reading efights but definitely not this. This wasn't fun one bit. It is well.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
taryour:
This is supposed to be a fun room. can't believe what my eyes are reading. haha kimoni not you.... Ewuro4 chia. ... what happened na. Efemenaxy please ooo and the rest a beg let it rest. usually I it's fun reading efights but definitely not this. This wasn't fun one bit. It is well.

??

What are you talking about? D'you see me fighting Taryour? Abeg don't drag me into this.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
EfemenaXY:

??

What are you talking about? D'you see me fighting Taryour? Abeg don't drag me into this.

Naaa don't be angry, not intended. read your moniker on one of the post. don't mind me. How are you and all yours??
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by nutty16(f): 7:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ok,am ready to mingle as am new here
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ewuro4: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
damiso:

Good evening here grin

Sis wishing people death is not necessary if we actually really believe and follow this God who we thank And attribute all our blessings to. I believe a lot in 'out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh'

I think I only know as in really know about 5 people on NL in my life off NL .i really don't worry my head much about what they are thinking about me.

I agree that if someone attacks you incessantly self defence is necessary. However in defending I draw the line at insulting parents/curses/wishing death.its not necessary to roll in the mud with pigs. However I acknowledge that we are different individuals.

I agree not necessary in this case we are reading here coz the subject has no relation or even any previous vendetta against the accuser. That I denounce with every fibre of my being.

I also somewhat agree to an extent that it's not honourable to roll in mud with pigs but Like someone earlier mentioned it happens to the best of us.. Words has to be said. Silence has to be broken to vindicate oneself from fabrications and lies.

A poster once came on here and posted a rope and asked me to put my neck in there and you think I'm not gonna insult her irredeemable sick father on a death bed? No way. Anybody can indirectly rant about this, I DONT CARE.

I will insult and roll in poop with anyone out for my blood!

Best regards grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
taryour:

Naaa don't be angry, not intended. read your moniker on one of the post. don't mind me. How are you and all yours??

No worries, I'm good.

You and yours?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
H
Ewuro4:

I agree not necessary in this case we are reading here coz the subject has no relation or even any previous vendetta against the accuser. That I denounce with every fibre of my being.

I also somewhat agree to an extent that it's not honourable to roll in mud with pigs but Like someone earlier mentioned it happens to the best of us.. Words has to be said. Silence has to be broken to vindicate oneself from fabrications and lies.

A poster once came on here and posted a rope and asked me to put my neck in there and you think I'm not gonna insult her irredeemable sick father on a death bed? No way. Anybody can indirectly rant about this, I DONT CARE.

I will insult and roll in poop with anyone out for my blood!

Best regards grin

Ok o e sha rora

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.