Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (760177 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Odunharry(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hidden post.. Ogini
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Madir: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2018
What can you advise about buying children's clothes? Where it is better to buy for an infant?
I want to make clothes comfortable and quality, albeit more expensive.
I like this https://omega-center.org/another-baby-shower-to-go-to/ tips. What can you add? It is interesting to know your opinion on this matter.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Bimpsyyyyy: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
I have lovely footwear for sale, just whatsapp me on 09069193297

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Flakky26(f): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
request for pleasant,trained and educated domestic staff online at www.naamanmaid.webs.com or call 08158992501

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Onegai(f): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hello.

Please you want to read this, as this is important and part of our #MonthOfMedicine. And please share, because even I didn't know the last important info here.

We intereviewed a Dr for how you should handle common accidents in the house:

https://nefescorner.com/emergency-safety-tips-for-your-little-one/

Please share. Thanks
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Prognose: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2018
raffypaps:
PLS MY PEOPLE I NEED YOUR CANDID ADVICE, AM MARRIED BUT EVERY TIME I FEEL LIKE HAVING FUN WITH HER SHE ALWAYS GIVES FLIMSY EXCUSES BY DENYING ME AND SHE IS NOT A WAYWARD WOMAN

Hi.

This appears to be a very common problem among married couples. The male libido remains the same while that of the female most times plummets. Various reasons are given for this phenomenon but the fact thereof is that is DOES occur. This is probably what leads most married men to start seeking for sex outside. Years of trying to convince, plead with or force one's wife to have sex with one eventually takes its toll and the man gets tired with the shenanigans and goes elsewhere for sexual satisfaction. However, that move in itself is an adventurous and risky one with it's own issues and possible complications.

Speaking to her about it is an idea. It works for some women if you pet them know how important sex is to you the man in marriage. Other women though still won't listen and will dismiss the problem with a wave of thier hand.

Another thing you can do is to not give up. Keep trying to push her buttons, arouse her. If she's someone that does too many chores around the house you can help by assisting her or getting a maid to ease the burden so she can have more time for you. If its the kids you can assist in that aspect too by taking them off her hands once in a while. Once again, this method doesn't work for all women. You can turn yourself into a virtual houseboy and all she will do is increase her sleeping hours.

Lastly, you can pray about it. Praying not only keeps you spiritual and gives you the energy to be chaste, but your prayers can be answered and she will start to pay more attention to you sexually.

All the best. I do hope you get to read this someday. And I hope your kilikuli business openss greater doors for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.