Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D (7580 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
For once, a girl held her head high up and I am greatly impressed.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
gree-die:

obviously.
if i had something important to do today, do you think i'd be here??
thankfully i ll be going back to busy tomorrow.
There is a friend request waiting for you. I need to apologise more, privately and convincingly cheesy
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
I liked this thread when ogugua, sexkillz and 2sexy were posting angry cry

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
This woman ehn? Na wa o.

Abeg leave me jor.
mondi_cheeks: I liked this thread when ogugua, sexkillz and 2sexy were posting angry cry
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Ab025(m): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
Na wa for una o, una too like quarrel pass fight....!!!
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
2s£xy:
This woman ehn? Na wa o.

Abeg leave me jor.
cheesy
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
Lol... Face front, biko!
mondi_cheeks: cheesy
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
2s£xy:
Lol... Face front, biko!
stop derailing please. Mods have had enough of pple like you cheesy
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by 190theclown: 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
gree-die:

obviously.
if i had something important to do today, do you think i'd be here??
thankfully i ll be going back to busy tomorrow.
grin grin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by UyiIredia(m): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2013
sexkillz: "Fate?" grin

So how come after all the years you've spent here, NONE of the ladies you mentioned above found you interesting? grin

Not everyone is that gifted or bothers about that.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 08, 2013
Don't mind the dude, as if he is better than the English man at it but never edit before clicking submit.
Uyi Iredia:

Not everyone is that gifted or bothers about that.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Andyblaze: 1:39am On Sep 11, 2013
Ooohhh baby for like 4 days now we have not talk. I miss you so much baby. I am now in naija oooo. Wen can we meet?
mondi_cheeks: cheesy the devil is a liar!
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 11, 2013
Story... When it was very obvious your were referring to me.

Excuse me, please. angry
gree-die:

do we all know that skydeep is married to xynerise? do we? you would be surprised

2sexy, its not a personal attack on you, i addressed everyone on this thread so don't go accusing me of the same thing you are guilty of... lengthy words to clarify one small issue did you call it?

thing is, im a very private person and i owe noone no explanation. don't think you can make me feel bad about my decision.

what do you know about admissions , insults and letting down, really? don't spew crap just for the sake of!

a thread was opened proclaiming love for gree-die, i withheld my comment cz i didn't want nls drama until sexkillz and co started writing about my supposed marriage. i replied and clearly made it known that these ple writing these things about me do not know me atleast, i do not know them.

Did that caution them? no. rather they started again on this thread. i should be angry, very much so. im the one that have been wronged. they have no right to write about me, doesn't matter if the info they are doling out is true or false. i pretty much keep to myself on here and i expect everyone to do the same....

the answer you are so.eager to have? i know it. its within my personal knowledge but will i oblige you? no. let the same ple that started this .... finish it.

all i ask is that you respect my decision to stay out of this charade. are you so far sunken that you ll try to throw the mudsling? pls don't go there. i throw and don't miss.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 11, 2013
Andyblaze: Ooohhh baby for like 4 days now we have not talk. I miss you so much baby. I am now in naija oooo. Wen can we meet?
im in Ekiti
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by free2ryhme: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2013
U say jinxed ? Wen be say na witches and wizarrd dey tRoll up and down for here
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2013
Sometimes i laugh at how people take NL so Serious. Dam.n!!!!. Just have fun for chrissakes! Life is short. Some of Y'all act like you ain't got a life outside. Sheeessshhh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Caught In A Sexual Act With Another Man's Wife In The Bush, She Claims She W / Nigerian Herb Seller Who's Tries To Break The Internet(video) / The Choir Girl And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.