Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,466 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D (7568 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
Since the advent of nairaland, no testimony.
We have witnessed the coming and going of forum members yet no positive result even from the much participated romance section.

Where are the
Slimyem
Rokiatu
Ogugua
Sniperindiaper
Iice
Idowogbo
Adaobi
Dyt
Vivian chinasa
Freecocoa
Mukina
Mrs chima
Kails
Etc etc ...

Una think say na television we come watch here? If the boys that sits on their computer 24/7 you all think are trending but not ready, up your games and move on to the available ready dudes...

If nothing happens before the run of the year, Seun should just close down this section and change it name to CHIT CHAT section.

I tire for una abeg...

Btw...I don port to....
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
Why are you crying over someone else's life?
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
sexkillz: Why are you crying over someone else's life?
This topic is for mature people.

You are still being groomed: your faith still hangs in the balance

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
Crown Prince:
This topic is for matured people.

You are still being groomed: your faith still hangs in the balance
"Fate?" grin

So how come after all the years you've spent here, NONE of the ladies you mentioned above found you interesting? grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by 190theclown: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
smh
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
sexkillz: "Fate?" grin

So how come after all the years you've spent here, NONE of the ladies you mentioned above found you interesting? grin

How come Nigeria never moved to London and London to Nigeria?

You have put yourself in the spotlight. Better break the jinx or everyone else migrates to jokes section leaving you and ogugua to moderate each other.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Mynd44: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ehen boys, how market today?
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mynd_44: Ehen boys, how market today?
No window shopping please.

Pick an item on the list and get serious
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Mynd44: 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
Crown Prince:
No window shopping please.

Pick an item on the list and get serious
I am just here to observe. I am taken already
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am just here to observe. I am taken already
How does this sound?
''whao, so Crown Prince finally married Ogugua or Chei...sexkillz ended up with Idowogbo for good''

Marriage and taken by proxy is not enough!
We need action
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Mynd44: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Crown Prince:
How does this sound?
''whao, so Crown Prince finally married Ogugua or Chei...sexkillz ended up with Idowogbo for good''

Marriage and taken by proxy is not enough!
We need action
This thread won't work if you keep dreaming impossible things
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by MrsChima(f): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Crown Prince: Since the advent of nairaland, no testimony.
We have witnessed the coming and going of forum members yet no positive result even from the much participated romance section.

Where are the
Slimyem
Rokiatu
Ogugua
Sniperindiaper
Iice
Idowogbo
Adaobi
Dyt
Vivian chinasa
Freecocoa
Mukina
Mrs chima
Kails
Etc etc ...

Una think say na television we come watch here? If the boys that sits on their computer 24/7 you all think are trending but not ready, up your games and move on to the available ready dudes...

If nothing happens before the run of the year, Seun should just close down this section and change it name to CHIT CHAT section.

I tire for una abeg...

Btw...I don port to....

Some of them are here but on different sections.

Some have complained what is the point of posting at will when you have some moderarors who don't have a thick skin and hide posts or comments they disagree with.

I don't think the section is jinxed but some chatters and mods are full of shit. wink
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by drnairalov: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
some people life dnt circle around nairaland
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by MrCork: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
..sounds like OP juss came bak from holiday angry
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Some of them are here but on different sections.

Some have complained what is the point of posting at will when you have some moderarors who don't have a thick skin and hide posts or comments they disagree with.

I don't think the section is jinxed but some chatters and mods are full of shit. wink
You quite correct.

Sexkillz has chased all them out with his Assad traits.

Ogugua on the other hand is partly hated by the other females moderating them.

The forum is not left for their fans and hangers on.( circle of chit chatters)

Section now lame and drain without romance reverberating.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by xynerise: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
@OP. It all depends on why we are here
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
drnairalov: some people life dnt circle around nairaland
I agree but you know we have over a million members and 5% of this figure are regulars and forms the prominent ones. I dare say they are the face of nairaland.

Let something positive emanate from their association so we the not so regular could take a cue and plunge into the romantic abyss
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
xynerise: @OP. It all depends on why we are here
You told us the supermarket story.

Members are just afraid employing the nairaland romance platform. Had you quell this phobia by rearranging your romantic expedition, more interest could have been galvanised.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by xynerise: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Crown Prince:
You told us the supermarket story.

Members are just afraid employing the nairaland romance platform. Had you quell this phobia by rearranging your romantic expedition, more interest could have been galvanised.
Cmon dude, you should think of the danger involved in online dating. A lot of evil effects are attached to a faceless conversation like this. Everyone is just careful
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
xynerise:
Cmon dude, you should think of the danger involved in online dating. A lot of evil effects are attached to a faceless conversation like this. Everyone is just careful
Quite correct. But, the personalities here evident by their intelligent posts can leave any man passionately incapacitated!

All they need do is to upload their pictures and chances of attraction becomes unrestricted! We need a documented nairaland couple abeg
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by xynerise: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
Crown Prince:
Quite correct. But, the personalities here evident by their intelligent posts can leave any man passionately incapacitated!

All they need do is to upload their pictures and chances of attraction becomes unrestricted! We need a documented nairaland couple abeg
Thats one reason they have to be careful. Yahoo boys smart die grin

The aspect of uploading pics, well, I am one of the culprit. I have my reasons though. But I have uploaded it twice tongue
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
xynerise:
Thats one reason they have to be careful. Yahoo boys smart die grin

The aspect of uploading pics, well, I am one of the culprit. I have my reasons though. But I have uploaded it twice tongue
Making excuse for yourself, accepted but generalisation of opinion,mba!

Ladies why are you all not seizing the nairaland platform to exercise all of your romantic fantasy and guys why you all not giving consideration to this romantic windfall initiated by Seun?
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by xynerise: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
Crown Prince:
Making excuse for yourself, accepted but generalisation of opinion,mba!

Ladies why are you all not seizing the nairaland platform to exercise all of your romantic fantasy and guys why you all not giving consideration to this romantic windfall initiated by Seun?
Practise what you preach bro.

Lets start from you
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by deshclones(m): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Bro you are so damn right...this forum has lost its relevance...too much childish posts and dictator mods have messed up this forum for real...miss those days of yore..when 190,annonymous,dabrake,2sexy(and his heartbreak stories) ragdolls and that jamo chic with their never ending beefs,even sexkillz before he became a mood.......when men were all out to have fun....not now that even ga.ys have infiltrated this noble forum and are running amok with so many posts and s1lly bravery with no one to checkmate them...what will a brother gain here??...No punny,no correct pal to gist with...and mods/ga.y guys harassing us....what is there to enjoy here again?....

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
gringringringringringrin

Present,Sir!!!

Well, I think it's has to do with 'time'. As time evolves, passion, interest and desires are submerged while new ones emerge...

No doubt, this section has lost it's exuberance , vibrancy and vigor. A lot of people have receded to the outer-world for comfort.

Inked-nerd, iice, godmother were the old players but no where to be found. Just yesterday, I created a thread to ask after Idowuogbo and only God knows where she may be now. She hasn't been spotted anywhere lately.

Where is freecocoa, rokiatu and the other?

A fellow member also told me she won't be coming around anymore... And she has kept her words.

Sweetlemon too have left... These days when I come here and see the innumerable junks this section has degenerated to, I wonder where it's heading to.

Well, I have learnt not drink panadol for another person headache... Na dem know
deshclones: Bro you are so damn right...this forum has lost its relevance...too much childish posts and dictator mods have messed up this forum for real...miss those days of yore..when 190,annonymous,dabrake,2sexy(and his heartbreak stories) ragdolls and that jamo chic with their never ending beefs,even sexkillz before he became a mood.......when men were all out to have fun....not now that even ga.ys have infiltrated this noble forum and are running amok with so many posts and s1lly bravery with no one to checkmate them...what will a brother gain here??...No punny,no correct pal to gist with...and mods/ga.y guys harassing us....what is there to enjoy here again?....

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
I'm still here tongue

Just not as active.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
deshclones: Bro you are so damn right...this forum has lost its relevance...too much childish posts and dictator mods have messed up this forum for real...miss those days of yore..when 190,annonymous,dabrake,2sexy(and his heartbreak stories) ragdolls and that jamo chic with their never ending beefs,even sexkillz before he became a mood.......when men were all out to have fun....not now that even ga.ys have infiltrated this noble forum and are running amok with so many posts and s1lly bravery with no one to checkmate them...what will a brother gain here??...No punny,no correct pal to gist with...and mods/ga.y guys harassing us....what is there to enjoy here again?....

u can say it over n over again.. I detest this section sef...
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by mamagee3(f): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Poster, at least you have mama-gee. grin

When there's mama-gee, you don't need anyone else. cool
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Andyblaze: 12:51am On Sep 04, 2013
mama-gee:
Poster, at least you have mama-gee. grin

When there's mama-gee, you don't need anyone else. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Posts Explains How Ladies Are Abusing Their Men/Boyfriends. / When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? / Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.