Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D (7583 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
Come o... So, somebody fit chase Idowu from nairaland? I still find it hard to believe.

sad sadsad
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
Is the fight over cry
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by 190theclown: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
free2ryhme: Make una dey gatheR. Since NL neveRr pay una

Now this is funny grin grin

2sexy how far man!
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
2s£xy:
Come o... So, somebody fit chase Idowu from nairaland? I still find it hard to believe.

sad sadsad

I think she's on honeymoon.
Her husband begged her to stay away for the honeymoon period. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
Baba, I just dey one corner oh. I dey watch 3DHDTV on channel 190 cheesy

na God go save some people... I swear!
190-the-clown:

Now this is funny grin grin

2sexy how far man!
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
Gree-die, what do you have to say wink?
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by ZN2: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Fussbot: 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
drnairalov: those dayz re gone when Idowu use to terrorise the romance section, now its all memories may be i miss her...am not sure!!..
she was actually chased away by people more tougher than her
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by AbuMikey(m): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
**singing**
Anywhere we dey,we dey make sure say anything we do,we must to conquer
We dey stay ontop,we show dem say we dey on top the Bunker
We dey ball too much,e be like say we dey play the Soc-c-er!
Make You dey dis Yawa for this thread,You go know Wetin dey!!!

**I wan go Piss** undecided
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Andyblaze: 12:13am On Sep 07, 2013
mondi_cheeks: which strong thing?
come lemme take u to my condo and reveal
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by homesteady(m): 12:44am On Sep 07, 2013
This quarrel hot pass world war oh!!
But sha, I'm enjoying it! gringringringrin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 07, 2013
Really? So her fans couldn't save her again? I mean all the 'likers'.

Sometimes, we do things to people which we can't take...

We shouldn't bully people if we know wont like to be bullied.

But seriously, I am missing her. I will ask someone close to her for a contact. She need to come back.

Day by Day, nairaland romance section is losing its steam. Something is wrong.
Fussbot: she was actually chased away by people more tougher than her
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by AbuMikey(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2013
2s£xy:
Really? So her fans couldn't save her again? I mean all the 'likers'.

Sometimes, we do things to people which we can't take...

We shouldn't bully people if we know wont like to be bullied.

But seriously, I am missing her. I will ask someone close to her for a contact. She need to come back.

Day by Day, nairaland romance section is losing its steam. Something is wrong.
Lemme ask her why she aint coming online.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2013
Andyblaze: come lemme take u to my condo and reveal
cheesy the devil is a liar!
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by greedie1(f): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2013
2s£xy:
Gree-die, what do you have to say wink?
about?? undecided
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by xynerise: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2013
gree-die:

about?? undecided
About today's Nigeria/Malawi match
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by greedie1(f): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2013
xynerise:
About today's Nigeria/Malawi match
im not a football fan undecided
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2013
About Crown Prince's love for you wink.

If you are married, also let the house know so that people go mind their business next time and give you that respect as a married woman. angry .

Cos, I go break anybody head wey go talk about SkyDeep any how. Married woman should be respected. angry
gree-die:

about?? undecided
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by xynerise: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2013
gree-die:

im not a football fan undecided
But you are a Nigerian?
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by xynerise: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2013
2s£xy:

If you are married, also let the house know so that people go mind their business next time and give you that respect as a married woman. angry .

Cos, I go break anybody head wey go talk about SkyDeep any how. Married woman should be respected. angry
Thank you jare. I will always count on you cool

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2013
and why is greedie avoiding this almighty question?
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by greedie1(f): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2013
2s£xy:

lol....

and what makes u think i owe the "house" an explanation?? or is it coz i chose to do nothing about this show of shame that has been going on for days now?

i didn't know i had to explain to the "house" before people can learn to mind their business and not drag an innocent bystander into der childish squabbles

what do you care about my marital status? you all claiming to know me more than me, do you know gree-die beyond nairaland?? what gives you the right to talk about me as you wish and then expect me to clarify issues?

what effrontery!! have you heard the word ' privacy' before? sincerely if you wee me, what would be your reply to all these? would u find it as amusing as i find it?

listen 2sexy, i have read alot of s**t here but u demanding that i address this madness is an insult i cannot overlook.

do not make me type longer than i want to, there is a thing called rising above and im rising above all you old and supposedly matured fellows acting like foolish juveniles

you can continue whatever it is u all are doing here but pleaseeee don't call me out again.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by greedie1(f): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2013
chidyhels: and why is greedie avoiding this almighty question?
and why should greedie answer this almighty question, stranger
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by greedie1(f): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2013
xynerise:
Thank you jare. I will always count on you cool

mr, its time you moved to family section, stop embarrassing anderson lipsrsealed
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2013
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........
See correct icing on the cake. Gree-die, ur head dey der!
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by AbuMikey(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2013
gree-die:

lol....

and what makes u think i owe the "house" an explanation?? or is it coz i chose to do nothing about this show of shame that has been going on for days now?

i didn't know i had to explain to the "house" before people can learn to mind their business and not drag an innocent bystander into der childish squabbles

what do you care about my marital status? you all claiming to know me more than me, do you know gree-die beyond nairaland?? what gives you the right to talk about me as you wish and then expect me to clarify issues?

what effrontery!! have you heard the word ' privacy' before? sincerely if you wee me, what would be your reply to all these? would u find it as amusing as i find it?

listen 2sexy, i have read alot of s**t here but u demanding that i address this madness is an insult i cannot overlook.

do not make me type longer than i want to, there is a thing called rising above and im rising above all you old and supposedly matured fellows acting like foolish juveniles

you can continue whatever it is u all are doing here but pleaseeee don't call me out again.
I haff Die finish!!! shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

All this for just one Primate? shocked ...This is WuKed!! cheesy
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by AbuMikey(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2013
alutacontinua: Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........
See correct icing on the cake. Gree-die, ur head dey der!
Nor be small thing o grin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
gree-die:

and why should greedie answer this almighty question, stranger
Cos its causing a lot of rumble in the house.
A simple yes or no would have buried this a long time ago.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by greedie1(f): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
chidyhels:
ok. wait for it.... miss perfect that hasn't been enjoying the "rumble"
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by xynerise: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
gree-die:

mr, its time you moved to family section, stop embarrassing anderson lipsrsealed
Your fada grin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
God bless you...

Some people get brain but dem lack wisdom.

She thinks it's all about spitting over one thousand words per sec.

Nonsense!

Despite everything, she still couldn't say 'yes' or 'no'.

Listen Gree-die, if truely you are married, you couldn't state categorically that you are when it was asked, then if someone repeat what Crown-Prince has done here, blame it on yourself and consider it an insult on your husband.

I wonder why it would be difficult for someone to say she is married to prevent further childishness and display of affection for a married woman.

Agreed, you owe nobody explanation. Read between the lines and see why Asked you to state it, rather than allow a 3rd party(Ogugua) do the job for you.

In my rights, I believe marriage should be given its own respect.
Na me u dey vent on? Shuo... I laugh.

Everybody knows skydeep is married to Xynerise and would mind how they speak of her or her husband here. There should be limit to which so called 'play' be allowed.

I wonder why it's so HARD for you to see the reason for the question.

As usual, some people will see wrong but due to foolishness, they will hide under cloud of cheering on while they lead the prey to its trap.

It's pathetic you couldn't see the reason.

When next another person does same on you, blame it on yourself. Today, it's crownprince and tomorrow it would be crownking.

Which is more insulting, the fact that you are married but refused to state it or a simple harmless question which was meant to do your status more good than harm?

Nonsense!
chidyhels:
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
gree-die:

ok. wait for it.... miss perfect that hasn't been enjoying the "rumble"
Miss perfect wants to enjoy the rumble,so pls am waiting,thats why i joined nland.

Its not a crime to be married,its not a crime for a young man to profess his love for an e-character he notice,its not a crime for you to hide your status instead cos some miss perfect will make a mountain out of it and enjoy the show.

Bring it on- thats if your acct has not being hijackd

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Most Ladies Will Hate This Bitter Truth. / Mannabbcgrillz Caught With Dead Vultures (photo) / Ugly Girls Post Ur Pictures Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.