Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? (3826 Views)

His Brother's Fiancee Was His Former Sex Mate. / I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by olumaxi(m): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
2goodbobo: Op what sort of dumb end time tins guy are you?

My friend be a Man n forget about who disflower her or not. That was all in the past. Just the way you have a past so she does. If she is a good girl and you love her, go ahead and marry her. *he without "past" should cast the first stone*
ok,i wont only cast a stone but a tipper load of stones
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
clearly the op is a lunatic ...
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
@Op, With this kind of feeling, you will be suspecting your wife of cheating on you with your best friend anytime you see them together even if there is nothing between them any more. On another note, there may be possibility of them rekindling their affection towards each other since they now see frequently. That's why for me, I don't date any girl that has dated anybody close to me- either friends or family- it's a hell NO!.
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by VALIDATOR: 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
@OP,
If it is not a problem you won't be worried to the extent of binging it online. Exit the relationship fast or "defriend" your friend for life. You will never be comfortable having two of them close to you.Neither will she.Neither will your friend.You will never feel free to have him help drop her off at work or be together without you watching over them. Confirm from the girl and let her know why the relationship must be terminated now. For the future "you can't think of having any long term relationship with anybody that your family or/and friends have done"
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
Andyblaze: I just discovered that my best friend disvirgined the girl i'm beginning to take as my wife to be. My friend also told me they used to date in ss1 and that was when the deed was done. Am confused, should i dump her or go ahead...
For you to even consider dumping her means there's little or no love between you too.
You once deflowered a girl or more, true or false?
I know a lady who married the younger brother of the man who deflowered her and they have a very happy matrimony (with lovely kids)
Don't follow the crowd, follow your heart.
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Andyblaze: 12:22am On Sep 06, 2013
Monicasque: if it was before your relationship started there is no harm sugar
Yes it was. thanks monique, watch out 4 my next thread in 4 minutes
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Andyblaze: 12:23am On Sep 06, 2013
koastar: @Op, With this kind of feeling, you will be suspecting your wife of cheating on you with your best friend anytime you see them together even if there is nothing between them any more. On another note, there may be possibility of them rekindling their affection towards each other since they now see frequently. That's why for me, I don't date any girl that has dated anybody close to me- either friends or family- it's a hell NO!.
Exactly! u understand me! i would easily get paranoid when i know how the past panned out
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
Andyblaze: Exactly! u understand me! i would easily get paranoid when i know how the past panned out
The ball is now in your court to make your decision.
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Mynd44: 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
koastar:
The ball is now in your court to make your decision.
I can bet he would make a wrong one
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
Then, he would have to face the music alone when the consequences of his bad decision manifest
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Andyblaze: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mynd_44:

I have never made a bad decision all my life
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Mynd44: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
Andyblaze:

I have never made a bad decision all my life
you just did
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Andyblaze: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
you just did
its my first and final one
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Mynd44: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Andyblaze: its my first and final one
And here's another one

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Andyblaze: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
And here's another one

angryangry
Re: My Fiancee Was Disvirgined By My Best Friend!!! Should I Marry Her??? by Corlah: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
I just dey read this post and the music track wet enter na j Cole- wet dream. my brother don't stop trying but if symptoms persist I.e after 4th trial consult your doc. cos the thing go affect you psychologically. wish you the best in p.... mining.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Wen The Opposite Sex Winks At Your Spouse? / S3x Position Of The Week2: The Edge Of Your Seat / How I Spent My New Year's Eve, With A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.