Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? (22636 Views)

Sending Executable Files Through Gmail / Is Yahoo Mail Down? (Temporary Error 1) / Internet Explorer And Yahoo Mail: 'Error On Page' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail all the way!
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by dasparrow: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2013
@Post

Yahoo mail is my preference. I have a gmail account too but I prefer using the yahoo one instead.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2013
Which kind question be this sef?

for crying out loud even a blind man knows GMAIL is a million times better....

**drops mic**
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2013
Professionalism.. hotmail is the best!!! I use my Yahoo to register only Social Networks.. It can be hacked if anyone likes, I have norrin to lose.

If anyone wants my Yahoo password now self just indicate. Though my twitter is so interesting if you follow @coolented, you get followed back immediately, told you it's interesting.

I love Gmail sha
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by UyiIredia(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2013
GMail. I hardly use my Yahoomail since GMail came along. The reason is apparent. GMail grants one access to many Google services including a free cloud-based service that allows you save files on your device in drives Google has.

1 Like

Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2013
Professionalism.. hotmail is the best!!! I use my Yahoo to register only Social Networks.. It can be hacked if anyone likes, I have norrin to lose.

If anyone wants my Yahoo password now self just indicate. Though my twitter is so interesting if you follow @coolented, you get followed back immediately, told you it's interesting.

I love Gmail sha
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by NEROSKY(m): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail for sure,,, yahoo mail na complete nonsense!

First of all, they hacked my yahoo account, secondly, my second account couldn't give me access to login one of a sudden, another thing is, registration is so hard n boring .... I later abandoned the fvcking yahoo mess.... Ported to Gmail, easy to register, easy to navigate, easy to retrieve your password incase, easy to do everything.... I just love Gmail & Google... Thank God for Google.... I almost forgot, remembered when I got a spammer message & Gmail warned me to beware of this kinda message that many people has lst millions of dollars to this kind of messages... I was lik wow!!

1 Like

Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2013
GMAIL babey
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by olenyi: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2013
I have both. Use gmail for important business related stuffs/correspondence and yahoo for any funny/spam prone dealings.grin
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by zubino(m): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2013
@ OP your question can also be rephrased as walking and running which do u prefer. To answer the question - more people walk than run but with different reasons. Likewise, we have more yahoomail users. Its not everybody that has the strength to run.
Gmail is faster with more features than yahoo. The only problem with gmail is, it take longer time to create an account with them. So summarily I will vote for the new party, I,m sorry I will vote for GMAIL.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail by a wide margin.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by osadhordy(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2013
As for me i prefer gmail
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by jmoore(m): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2013
can't access yahoo mail via opera mini with my samsung phone since 2009.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by gaburiel(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2013
It used to be yahoomail, till when it became difficult to attach files on yahoomail like some 3 years ago, then I ran to gmail. Gmail too has started their wahala as last week I wanted to send message, I was clicking on compose and it was not responding till I had to run to yahoomail. Looks like yahoomail is more reliable for now, but if I try one and he misbehave, I immediately log in to the other one. For now, both has not misbehaved at the same time when I wanted to send an urgent mail.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by ibietela2(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2013
[size=38pt]GMAIL[/size]
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Davo93(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2013
Ijogz K: Professionalism.. hotmail is the best!!! I use my Yahoo to register only Social Networks.. It can be hacked if anyone likes, I have norrin to lose.

I love Gmail sha
lolss, see unpaid advertisement *sharp guy*
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by sammoe(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2013
On my android, I use yahoo more. But when it's for uploading files/docs I go with Gmail.
U can experience the two on a Galaxy tab 2 7" for just 47k.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by ibietela2(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2013
With Gmail you are free from SPAM.... You don't get those useless message from Scammers telling you that you have won $20M blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by mipemi(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by t12tosin: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail too sure
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by abubaky: 11:15am On Sep 07, 2013
Both of them are good. and also the new hotmail is very good.

1) GMAIL
2) YAHOO
2) HOTMAIL
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by chucky234(m): 11:17am On Sep 07, 2013
Anuoluwap:
sometimes I find it difficult to add attachments using gmail
Are you a learner?
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by UjSizzle(f): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail all the way.
Yahoo's always having issues with their Ymail..sometimes it's difficult to login. They made me migrate to gmail and i don't regret it one bit.
File attachment is easier, i can sync all my accounts, and my google+ is connected too. Their account customization is also cool smiley
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Hopez456(m): 11:18am On Sep 07, 2013
Gone are the days of Yahoo joor, you can't access your account on mobile, spam...Gmail all the way, it is user friendly and less of spam.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail anytime!
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2013
Its Gmail, its much easier creating an account unlike yahoo.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by ibietela2(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2013
With Gmail you have acess to different Google services.... YouTube, Google +, Android, Google search, Google drive, Blogger, Adword, etc....
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by mrofficial(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2013
Yahoo is coming back to the game as they are doing total overhauling of their services.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by UjSizzle(f): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2013
ibietela2: With Gmail you are free from SPAM.... You don't get those useless message from Scammers telling you that you have won $20M blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
This is so untrue. Have you checked ur Spam of late? The only thing gmail does is give you the red light indicating the mail i from scammers and telling you if it was sent to multiple accounts at once. That's security enough though, which ia more than yahoo offers.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by haibe(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2013
Anything about google is usually exceptional, gmail all the way, android all the way.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Raypawer(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail Gmail Gmail....
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Afam4eva(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2013
uj_sizzle:
This is so untrue. Have you checked ur Spam of late? The only thing gmail does is give you the red light indicating the mail i from scammers and telling you if it was sent to multiple accounts at once. That's security enough though, which ia more than yahoo offers.
Both of you are saying the same thing. Spams will always come but it now depends how the spam is handled by the Email provider.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook 8460p Intel Core I5 128gbssd or 320gbhdd/4gb@50k / 3 Things Microsoft Cannot Explain / Unlock Codes For Mtn Fastlink Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.