Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? (22126 Views)

Sending Executable Files Through Gmail / Is Yahoo Mail Down? (Temporary Error 1) / Internet Explorer And Yahoo Mail: 'Error On Page' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Anuoluwap(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2013
chucky234: Are you a learner?
Nope. I guess it's my network connection that caused it.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Farukhsb: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
2s£xy:
Gmail all the way... I abandoned yahoo long ago when I couldn't log in via mobile devices...

Yahoo is TTOOO bogus and they have lost their bearing in the social media.

This should be a lesson to other business owners... There is always a competition. Only those who offer effective services will survive...

Nairaland, beware!!!!!!
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by sammoe(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
sammoe: On my android, I use yahoo more. But when it's for uploading files/docs I go with Gmail.
U can experience the two on a Galaxy tab 2 7" for just 47k.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Anuoluwap(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
Though, in love with GMAIL but this days i get lots of spam messages. Imagine a yahoo boy pretending to be a lady sending one yeye liberian girl picture telling me he lost his family in a war in liberia that he is now staying in a church as a refugee. Asking me to date him online and from their we'll do some transactions to get him out of where he is cause his father left him some money and I will be the one to collect it for him. Rubbish. I got this type of spam message on my gmail account up to 7 times last month before it finally stopped. But Gmail sure pass though.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Jorussia(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
obviously,yahoo is better,to me i find gmail boring and childish.for my important email link up its yahoo all d way.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by maffafa(m): 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
high influx of spam mails is a big minus for YAHOO MAIL.

I havent had a spam mail in my GMAIL over the years of usage.

GMAIL MORE SECURE THAN YAHOOMAIL.

1 Like

Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by kpemmzy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ah I prefer gmail
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by LeStylo: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
PLS WHAT IS "YAHOO"?
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Ndkings1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
Am usin both. Outlook(hotmail), gmail and yahoo.
But Gmail is the best - the layout, the appear and. . .Name them.
Gmail roqs

Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Ndkings1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
Am usin both. Outlook(hotmail), gmail and yahoo.
But Gmail is the best - the layout, the appear and. . .Name them.
Gmail roqs .

Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by texaco1: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
Le S
tylo:

PLS WHAT IS "YAHOO"?
a tooth pick
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Emmyteam(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
Don't talk much cos Gmail has taken the lead
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Mznaett: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
*Team*Gmail
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by texaco1: 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Emmyteam: Don't talk much cos Gmail has taken the lead
Ma soro ju paso.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by emecheboy2(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail all the way
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by bashegi: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail na Baba... Easy to open, dn access. Yahoo is charaterise with lot of wahala..
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by airfinance(m): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
una want make i troway yahoo yahoo?lailai gmail no go sweet for mouth to call
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Hero10001: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
israel007: GMail!

What's yahoo!

Yahoo is slow, takes forever to attach files. Gmail Opens on my mobile unlike yahoo that always directs me to desktop.

Gmail is so user-friendly

Dude, this shows you are using a 386 desktop computer with a Nitel cable internet connection.
On the other hand, you still surfing the internet on your Nokia 3310??!.
Wake up bro, it's 21's century.
Get a good laptop with 3.5/4G Moderm, you go believe.

OR, you get a smartphone!
BB Curve 2 @ N7.5k will change your story about Ymail.

Yahoo is
The best website in the World.

Most of you guys will never know cos you dealing with uploading/attachments. ONLY!

Yahoo's got it all.. Just name it ??!
It's still the Best e-mail provider ever.

It providing e-mail service in over 500 Languages for users allover the globe.

You'll never know cos it's not meant for dum.b a.ss niggers,

If you don't do Yahoo, you ain't fit for the internet!

I mean no harm.

Oh oh Yahoooo!!
8-)

1 Like

Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by texaco1: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
airfinance: una want make i troway yahoo yahoo?lailai gmail no go sweet for mouth to call
oga pls try the new hotmail and believe me you will throw away your yahoo and gmail all together
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Seempliehuman(m): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
i'm a gmail nut
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by azpekuliar: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ever since I discovered I could upload docs on Gmail in double time, I quit Yahoo!
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Mamacita007(f): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
gmail is more professional than yahoo that i use for nl & stuvvs
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
gmail
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by simpolelala: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
i prefer gmail cos yahoo normally disappoint mi this days

;Di prefer gmail cos yahoo normally disappoint mi this days
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Jdfada: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail is too resourceful, comes with Google drive where i backup all my files. I can even read my attached documents online without downloading, edit and make notes on the go. Very convenient and with good upload speed. The only reason i still use yahoo is because i used it to open many accounts online and i don't have the time to start changing email addresses, that was before my eyes opened to the wonders of gmail. Everything now, i handle from my gmail account. Though design wise yahoo has more aesthetic appeal. But that is all there is to it.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by PHAYOL81: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
Both bt then I seem to visit my two gmail accounts than their Yahoo counterpart especially on mobile these dayz although I must say that I direct traffic to the latter only 4 important issues/mails.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by rockbase360: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
people still use yahoo?

1 Like

Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by sammoe(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
sammoe: On my android, I use yahoo more. But when it's for uploading files/docs I go with Gmail.
U can experience the two on a Galaxy tab 2 7" for just 47k.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by NairaMinted: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail all the way!! There is no basis for comparison..
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by chuksme(m): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
The answer is very obvious. Unless for people who have not gone deep on Internet. Everybody who is An IT or Internet guru knows that one cannot compare Gmail with Yahoo in any way. As a computer science student. I advise all of you to start using GMAIL. It is the best among all. I may not be able to mention all of its advantages. Just take my advice.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Psalmpy(m): 11:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
Vires: I have 2 android phones, the first one I bought almost 3 years ago, yet I have never used gmail for anything, aside from downloading applications for the phones

May be because I've had yahoo id for years
jux try and get a gmail act...then tell out d diff
i tell u a trial 'll convince u
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by sovpounds(m): 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
i dont like any of them. i use mailaxy a spam free email.

gmail has a lot of spam and yahoo is even worse

mailaxy.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Broadband Internet Services in Nigeria / What Laptop Type And Specs Would Be Suitable For This Purpose? / See Ways To Prepare For Windows 10 Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.