Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? (22139 Views)

Sending Executable Files Through Gmail / Is Yahoo Mail Down? (Temporary Error 1) / Internet Explorer And Yahoo Mail: 'Error On Page' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by fabby26(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
I've been using HOTMAIL since 1994, and the upgraded version of MSN hotmail is the bomb, I've also tried using Gmail and yahoo as alternative e-mail add, though both are good in their own way, but hotmail gives me the convinence I need, as i just link my hotmail acct to my lumia smartphone, it has never disappointed me. Just that majority of people just go for yahoo or gmail(so common)

1 Like

Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by sunday478(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail all the way. Fast to open on any type of browser. mobile friendly
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail biko!

Yahoo is really useless! You go enter password for like 20times... angry

Gmail all d way!
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by dejijohns(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
#team GMAIL#
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Okikiade(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
GMAIL! All the way!I've relegated my yahoo account to the 2nd fiddle!
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by dbucas: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail all the way. Free from hacking
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by alienvirus: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail suscks. You will know when you have mail tray. To trace out an email na big wahala in a tray
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Bizibi(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
DO ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO GET A COMPANY EMAIL OR HAVE A COMPANY EMAIL
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by richfaxy: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail all the way. Yahoo is way to slow.

I find it ridiculous when someone still give me a yahoo email address
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by autchman144(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
gmail, x far
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by turl(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
What a weird comparison. Gmail is lightyears ahead of yahoo. from the ease of use to the design. The folks at google definitely know their beans.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by esbjaygmailco(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
are u telling us that u dont want to advance in life. somebody like u still believe manual cars still better than automatic cars. wise up bro. any way hows bn ur wkend?
adaobi123: I use both, so I'll say yahoo (mainly because I've used it for yearrssss)
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail
Its easier to use and organises my inbox automatically. Gmail allows POP access which enables me use Microsoft Outlook with it. I can also sync my Google calendar with my calendar within Microsoft Outlook. And I never, ever get the invalid username/password error that is so common with Yahoo.
Gmail, less stress more productivity.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by casiello(m): 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail all the way. I have two issues with yahoo. Firstly, I sometimes find it difficult to compose mail whenever i'm browsing with a laptop using WiFi internet connection, I've had this experience with different laptops, using different WiFi internet connections on different locations so its kinda absurd to me whenever I experience this issue and I browse a lot of times using WiFi or BB subscriptions when I go mobile, I don't use modems so i don't know if that's the case when browsing on modems.
Secondly, yahoo has password remembering issues, every time i try to sign in, i'm always required to answer security questions and fill in captions and i just got tired of going through hell just to log into my mailbox. So its Gmail for me, yahoo is so past it, never regretted the day opened my gmail account.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by vision06(f): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Of course GMAIL.
I had to abandon yahoomail when it was becoming frustrating to use!
The stress was becoming so terrible. I hardly could send a mail successfully on it. To download a file is a hell of a job, leaving you sweating in an air conditioned office!!
Gmail has being a better alternative ever.
I am proud of GMAIL.............
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
ℓ̊​. Use both. But. Gmail make yahoo old cargo. In ♍♈
Side
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Ogomsb2k: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail jor. Sign up is very easy
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by texaco1: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
If you are looking for a clean and good email service ,you guys should just try out the new hotmail.it is simply fantastic ,trust me you will forget about gmail after using the new hotmail for just one day
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by bonna4u(m): 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
This is a no contest. Gmail all the way. Last bullet; I slept off once trying to log into my yahoo account and I won't allow that happen to me again.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Hassanjj(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
Yahoo Sucks, Gmail Rocks!
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Funjosh(m): 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
Its YAHOOmail am using before, but i have to avoid hypertension and early grave that was why i switched over to Gmail.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by owotonbinu(m): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
pls hw do i attach files to my messaage on gmail..its always nt deliverin..been so tiring tank u
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by fennels007(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail for life
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by adamse(f): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
yahoo mail could be very annoying. incorrect passwrd all d tym wen 100percent sure of my password..gmail is it for me!!!!!!!
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Dedewizzy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
I‘ve both Yahoo & Gmail which i use both on mobile and system but i can AUTHORITATIVELY say non can be compared to the new Hotmail (MsnOutlook) it‘s just da bomb.. Its appearance only is second to none!
It detects spam messages & move them to a deleted folder after some days, it marks out trusted senders, u have d option of flaging a message in order to avoid it getting lost when u receive so many others.
It automatically saves your message while typing in case of a power out and so many other features to mention but a few.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by ceejayluv(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
If you're an Android user and still using Yahoo mail,... You're on a loooooooong thing.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Jarus(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
I ported to gmail last year, never looked back.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by nwaobitex: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
I prefer gmail. Very easy and fast
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Purevictor(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail til infinito.. It suprizes me wen ppl sti tell me yahoomail or so.. I used yahoo, woke up 1 day n they suspended my account for no reason, O boy i jus abandoned them for many reasons. Feeling ma Gmail both on ma fone n laptop. As for Yahoo or Ymail, i wil only reconsider them afta 2015.
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by Profitcost: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gmail
Re: Gmail or Yahoo Mail: Which Do You Prefer? by bennieman: 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2013
Its gmail all the way. I stopped using yahoo since last year when it prevented me from logging in to my account on all platforms. Gmail is even more user friendly and its single sign on to google especially on android is cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Broadband Internet Services in Nigeria / What Laptop Type And Specs Would Be Suitable For This Purpose? / See Ways To Prepare For Windows 10 Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.