Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) (27980 Views)

Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) / Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by xynerise: 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
All those girls wey dey use vigil lie make una come confess o
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
Oh no, not another blur ish from this kid. Move to kids section pls
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by xynerise: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
REALITY101: Oh no, not another blur ish from this kid. Move to kids section pls
Bro, you should be in Gay section

7 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by pwettyolly(f): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
didnt av 2 lie we stayed in d same compound and our parent were friends so nobody suspected nyfin nd we were just able 2 share a kiss cos i was in d boarding house buh it was fun while it lasted
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Rexphobia(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
She's just my sister's friend...
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by crystalballs: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
i cannot come and come confess here ooo...cos if i say somethings ehnnn...NL go identify sharp sharp.
my parol no get mate when we small....haaaa,if i remember sef i dey shake head.

3 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by UjSizzle(f): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Told my aunt he was a class mate that came to borrow my note embarassed
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by xynerise: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: Told my aunt he was a class mate that came to borrow my note embarassed
And when she left the house una two begin solve maths abi?

3 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by playahP(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
As a teenager, I was a pathetic looser!!

I'm really glad I grew up to be a bold, confident and comfortable guy!!

Chai.. Then ehhhn, girls didn't even look at me twice..
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
Bro, you should be in Gay section

Yeah only If I was gay!

You most be living a boring life yo
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by yokis(f): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
School was on strike,told my mum i was going to sch to finish up my project where as i enter another side

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Bizibi(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kai man don commit on gal mata sha,teenage life can be funny sha
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by xynerise: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
REALITY101:

Yeah only If I was gay!

Mtchew!!
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Vivly(f): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
Na church lies o. I was just 15 then, attending his church and telling mum its close to the house. Youth church bad then.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Chiopatra: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
Didi 5: It was not easy for me growing up.Mom was delivered of a set of triplets on August 2nd-a boy and two girls.
I am privileged to be that boy.
Due to the aforementioned circumstances,i never had a girlfriend neither did i ever ask any out,if odion knows she would tell mom and if Akhere hears she will tell Odion.
Now am over 18 and i still do not have any,i guess i missed out then.
I know Odion.so u guys are triplets cheesy odion the ginger mama.CFI tins
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by EngelNyanibo: 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
Growing up as a teenager was fun.

i lied about collecting my [size=8pt][/size]text book from my classmate.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
love time things
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by vivaciouzz(f): 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
Bk den,I always tell my dad dat am attending lessons BT DAT was pure lie coz am going to c my bf cheesy grin grin grin...n he would tell his parents dat he cnt come to d shop n DAT hez sick coz he wanna c me..oh my first love,though we aren't 2geda,I still miss u..
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
Me: "She did not enter my room, We stayed in the parlor!"

Mom: "u dare not! u do not not bring a girl into my house! efulefu ma amaro ebe osi puta ka you will bring into my house! nwa azuro azu, onye ma onye mouru(?) ya. Kamu fu kwa okwu ya ebe a ozo. I will tell your father."

5 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by meteor(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
It was in the village. She was our neighbour. For fear we could be noticed, she sneaked in thru our backyard after I beckoned on her standing @ d end of the back passage. It suddenly dawn on me imediately after sneaked in that my Dad's room window looks out onto d backyard. I then left my room, went to my Dad's room and true to my suspicion, I saw him intently gazing thru his window wondering what could be the mission of "the intruder". Who is that and whats she looking for. And I told him "THEY ARE LOOKING FOR THIER COCK AND SHE JUST CAME TO CHECK IF THE COCK RAN INTO OUR HOUSE". I went back to my room and told her to go. I was so lucky dt day and felt like a Genius.

12 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
I was the good guy
My elder bro was always on Surveillance
He's hardly given a breathing space cos he'll daint the family's name
But I got all the free liberty
Am sure they dont wanna know what I do behind their back
cheesy cheesy

If there was anyone that misused freedom I was that one.
**Regretting** angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Asemo11(m): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
I remember when I day date М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ naibour she day use fetching of water to cum sﻉﻉ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ anytime she day G̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ fetch water she G̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ signal ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ♏A̶̲̥̅kﻉ I G̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ block her F̶̲̅õ̳͡я̅ backyard. ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ §☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩̥ we day do oh untill М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ hen lay cook egg one bad day her mumsi cum jam ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ and she day romance fo backyard sﻉﻉ run way I run that day ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ one leg of slippers I take G̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ house that day ₪a̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ next day I G̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ find †ђξ other leg

4 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
REALITY101:

Yeah only If I was gay!

Sure you are!

Its only gays that this kinda topics bores
We weep for you
cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
I Remember when i always lied to my mum dat i wanted to go and see uncle felix(Next door neigbour) to teach me maths!Dat one na real lie coz d uncle felix taught me things dat made me always go back d next day for more!

3 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by xynerise: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
Rolly83: I Remember when i always lied to my mum dat i wanted to go and see uncle felix(Next door neigbour) to teach me maths!Dat one na real lie coz d uncle felix taught me things dat made me always go back d next day for more!
shocked

5 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by hushbarbie(f): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
Too much to write here + i still lie at times
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
flolancracker: grin †he term 'group assignment' was abused by me.
Lol! ROTFL! I never had to tell a lie though!
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by fasho01(m): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
I used to attend a lesson that diddn't exist. We would meet up somewhere(one bushy area) close to school & just spend time together. Till today, I don't know hw both our mums' teamed up but they caught us in our 'cool spot' kissing on fateful day. grin

It was fun back then cool

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
Mtchew!!

Lol punk

Ishsoph:
Its only gays that this kinda topics bores
We weep for you
cry cry cry cry cry cry

Weep for your mother assholeee
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Tabelachizza(f): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
undecided undecided lived in a boarding house,dnt evn knw wat's love lyk den cos am sooooo afraid of men cos if dey just "wave at you" den,in mum's voice,u will be pregnant lol::

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by leonard509(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
Phone rings in the parlour,,popsi dey watch 10:00pm news..

Runs out,picks the phone,sees the caller(my girlfriend,,nw ex)

Popsi:who's dat

Me:na alarm

Popsi:alarm for wetin

Me:NIGHT DEVOTION

26 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by leonard509(m): 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
Phone rings in the parlour,,popsi. dey watch 10:00pm news..

Runs out,picks the phone,sees the caller(my girlfriend,,nw ex)

Popsi:who's dat

Me:na alarm

Popsi:alarm for wetin

Me:NIGHT DEVOTION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) / Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.