Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) (27983 Views)

Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) / Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by yungblurd(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
analryder: I remember when me and my friend went to find our classmate Gladys and the father asked us to come in and he immediately called the senior brothers and they tied us with ropes. cry
LMAO! I can relate to this.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by repogirl(f): 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
I remember my first crush, I used to attend all church meetings just to stare at him, he also used to,stare at me. All the teens in church knew we had a thing for each other but we were too shy to talk, lol, until he left d country and never came back. cry

I never lied to my parents sha, me na badt geh, I just tell them am going out and when they ddnt see me for a while, they were free to fill in the missing blanks.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Billy23(m): 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] it was boring nt avin a gf durin doz days sha bt i came up wit a perfect plan..*guess wat? evening lesson YES!!! we both signed up for evening lessons at the next street then then lesson usually close at 9pm bt i wud put a call thru to my dad that i wud be staying for 10-11 literature class....grin...me nd my babe don reach the next street wit bike ooo make olofofo for the street no go spoil show!!! den the remainin part i no go talk cus my big bro dey visit NL regularly grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by sucezTP(f): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
I will never forget then at school, when I was in SSS2. There was a guy that was asking me out then, so on my birthday he bought me Mcvitie's biscuit, venus hair relaxer, hair cream with body cream. On that day, I thought of how to take those things home without my parents' knowlegde and finally decided to give the items to my mum, on behalf of the guy, to give my twin brothers. Btw, I ate the biscuit, but forgot to remove the hair relaxer before givin others to Mum. Mumsi collected the items from me, but when she saw the relaxer she was like, 'don't tell me this relaxer is also meant for your brothers!' Then I became confused and started looking like moro.n.

8 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by G12(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
menh! Teenage yrs was fun sha. Teenage love ke? My cuz and I own na just to chop clean mouth go. We bin dey block chics for road sef. Na our bigger cuz dem coach us.
But e come get this fine girl wen I like den wen I bin dey always help for school. Anytime she dey pass my street come jam me dey play ball with my frnds for street, na so shame go catch me. The girl don marry born nau sef, bt man still dey hustle

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Smartiegurl(f): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
Lolzzz! I can't remember if i lied ohhh! Goodnews is, i went to a boarding house and you know visiting days nah.....a day u got to invite ur friends them. Most times friends dey come immediately mumsy leaves.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by hrtbeat(f): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mehn, always goin to d zoo to read for jamb, goin for lessions frm 4 to 8,he was always dia by 7 so my classes ended by 7, u dared not send me in d nyt cos a 5 mins msg will take 20 angry
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by UjSizzle(f): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
And when she left the house una two begin solve maths abi?
lol be nice to me grin
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by xynerise: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lol be nice to me grin
You never answer the question o grin
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by adet991(f): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
I remembered wen i was in SS2 and my bf bought me a bday frame,na there d wahala start.I reach 200l b4 i fit hang d frame 4 our aous

3 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by daisyjay(f): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
always have my freedom when all my siblings are around cos dats when my absence is hardly noticed n i get to go where i want to n do whatever i want to.......i pray i dont get caught o

lol
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Babamide(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
In SS1 I failed further maths. I was advised to drop it in school so I told my dad I wanted to do Further maths lesson after school and he gave me 5k lesson fee. Sent 2hours a day 5 days a week after school closed with the chic for a whole term. U cannot imagine the dumb look on my face when SS2 first term result was out and my dad asked where is ur further maths score

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by UKBobo(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
"I am running errand for Auntie"

When I was 18 and gnashing her 45 year old bashie!
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by pheyikemi: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
Amkyzee:
Eziqbo nwa!!!
pls don't make me look clueless. What d heck is "Ezigbo nwa" ?
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
pheyikemi: pls don't make me look clueless. What d heck is "Ezigbo nwa" ?
Good child (Sarcasm)
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by tellwisdom: 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
[color=#00009]foolish people...do they take permission to yanshh?? angry [/color]
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by isikco: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
pheyikemi: I never had a teenage love other than my books cry
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Damayor12(m): 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
Still lied to my folks tuesday this week that I wanted to check out something in sch...ended up not seeing her thru out...Lord I wan diee.. angry
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by isikco: 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
I tink if der is anytin we nid 2 run away 4rm, is girlfriend issue, it realy afected my life negatively if nt by d grace of God it wil ave ruin my destiny. It is d issue of hrt it steal ur conscience,u bcome like a baby, nw i ave learn my leson dat it is only God dat gives u d right partner 4 ur life, thk u jesus 4 saving me 4rm d shackles of stupid lust called lust.

3 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
She is just my friend cheesy
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by mandy4s: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise: This thread is mainly for those(everybody) who lied (and still lie) to their parents just to create a space to visit their boyfriends/girlfriends and also crazy things we did just to prove we love him/her grin

Teenage experience I will say to some peeps like me grin while some are still doing it till today. grin

Make I no lie, I lie well well grin

I remember my first love at Orile Iganmu, a pretty muslim girl. At 15, I used to steal Nasco biscuits from my mum's shop and I would lie to her that I want to go home and fetch water grin. I would quickly divert to the next street and rush to my babe's house. I do this every weekends and never got a kiss in return till we broke up grin.

Share you experience grin

cheii nna u never got a kiss? u must have been a learner with nasco biscuits while ur mates wwere doing gala and meatpie then.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
boyfriend/girlfriend r/ship is a sin oo. leads to many evils. I rather remain single till I get married than keep deceiving myself and sinning with someone I know am not gonna marry.

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 07, 2013
Never had to....No 1 rule: Never visit a guy in his house. I don't care if he lives with his parents or not.

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by nekaa(f): 1:00am On Sep 07, 2013
Never had to, my mum read me like a book so no need, she knew who I was dating before I was even ready tu tell her. She sha kept the truth from my dad for a while. I remember both my parents taking me to my boifrnd's house and they came back to pick me afterwards. I was 17, it was my first relationship.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by joanpinkie(f): 3:34am On Sep 07, 2013
Well I hated men y growing up cos of an ugly incidence dat happen to my cousin. I nva dated till my frst year in d uni
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Burbschi(f): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2013
Me I lie because I dey follow church go see ma man and wen I come I go say na now we dey close.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by sEGXY2(m): 7:05am On Sep 07, 2013
Men me na expert 4 that deptci lie die as at then even though I no get gf I get plenty wives. Na church ah dey use lie because my parents won't hesitate if na church matter.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by pheyikemi: 8:08am On Sep 07, 2013
Jacide:
Good child (Sarcasm)
Sarcasm indeed grin I was always a good child nd I'm still not bad cheesy . Thanks 4d interpretation.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2013
El Guapo:

Hehe..

Are u this controversial and egregious at critical statistic? angry

The cookies are sold downstairs and the cookies seller turns out to be my lil boo, it takes me a minute to walk down the stairs, i practically spend 43mins wih her behind the scene then walk back up with the remaining minute cheesy
Cookies Where yhu see cookies take buy?? Wetin i call cookies na Buiscuit! Take it or leave it!!!
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2013
mysticgal: i always gave the guy money,you may not understand,thats why its called teenage love,remember going to the guys house and my dad called from US and was like you're in a mans house,omo i dumb instanta....i went home sharpaly,when i got home the next thing i got was slap from my mum,i got to know that the holyspirit told my dad,and that was the end of my relationship with the guy.
Eeyah! Yhu was a money bag!! grin
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2013
chidyhels: hw come am the only one without a teen love experience
Because yhu were one of those girls who behaves like men...they slap boys in skool! Tomboyz i remember the time i mistakenly touched one of them Br.east for skool,she slapped in front of the class and started threatening to report it to the Principal........i begged this girl for over 30 mins but she still reported it and that led to the Mr Fire(maths wicked teacher) flogging me 20 strokes of the cane in the principal's office. Till that day all the boys in school despise the girl...

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2013
SELENAqueensy: Me: mum i just wana get some fresh air

Mum: ok, but tell ur fresh air 2 drop u at home bfr 9.pm
Your mom must be a MAMA G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) / Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.