Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) (27978 Views)

Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) / Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Benki003(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2021
mine was like this I lied to my father one time like that on a Sunday that I was told to come to school for lessons because we were lagging behind in teaching only for me to be gone and my cousin who was in the same school with me show up later in the day looking for me then my father told her we were doing lessons in school she now told him that it was a lie

omo I reached hell that night sha
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Sweetvie oya come here before I kick ya ass come and tell me the lies you once told bkos of love wink cheesy
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Sweetvie: 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:
Sweetvie
oya come here before I kick ya ass
come and tell me the lies you once told bkos of love wink cheesy
Lol... Love is a foreign language in my dictionary i really don't understand it... So I don't know grin
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... Love is a foreign language in my dictionary i really don't understand it... So I don't know grin

you don't understand the language?
but you have fallen in love b4 grin
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Sweetvie: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

you don't understand the language?
but you have fallen in love b4 grin
Fall in Love b4? Inside my dream undecided
Like the prince charming is so handsome grin
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by fineberry(m): 11:14am On Dec 09, 2022
I did stuff mehn....too many
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by fineberry(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2022
Wahala for who no enjoy teenage lovey lovey. Reasons
1. She won't ask for money bcus she knows you don't have

2. It was done secretly, and you know anything secret secret dey get him own sweetness

3. It makes you feel like you've grown grin

4. People will not reason any dating stuff at all, but deep down hmmmm dey happen

Teenage life sweet die, I enjoy ham to the fullest make God forgive me shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Advice Would You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) / Is She Deceiving Me About Her Virginity Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.