Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? (9358 Views)

Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag / My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
HOLY GOD!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by swtme(f): 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
Calling an 8yrs old girl ur maid sounds like slavery,u should av addressed her in a better way maybe someone u r assisting or a family friend.
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by tawa89(f): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Poster, acording to u;
U saw ur maid f**ingering herself,
She was caught doing it with another gal,
U saw her again,
She is a dumb skull,
She came from a poor background,
And the rest........

My questions r thus;
How did u manage to se her fi*ngering herself?
Not once?
Why did u and ur wife tell her to demonstrate her s*exual act to u?
Will u tell ur own daughter to do such before u.
U said u hv seen her doing it, why tell her to examplify it?
A child of 8 yrs?
Now u r afraid for ur kids?
U r seeking for help,abi?

Listen, for that single act alone, u ought to be jailed.I'm not talking about her age yet.
This is d highest form of child abuse I've seen on nairaland.
And ur wife, a woman was with u watching a gal ma**stbatin herself?
What point do u want to prove by telling her to do it?
A child?
Lord have mercy!!!

U want to help her cos ur children are in danger right?

I don't think I hv any other thing to say for now.
This is giving me headache already.
sorry,
who is this and what is she talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
Lord God please give me grace not to loose my mind here.

So you and your "pure christian" wife hired an 8 year old baby, then watched her masturbate.

Hmmm. I can't wrap my head on the different types of abuses going on.
If you want to help a child leave them with their parents and help them stop turning them to slaves later you will join people to do #childnotbride# campaign.

People please should stop having kids they can't care for.

I just cant
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by jasminehunny(f): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
mozonto: Am a married man with two kids,a girl and a boy,my baby girl is 1yr and six months while my boy is one month old now.i have a maid living with me and she is 8yrs.i discovered the she is fond of romancing her self when lying on her bed.after some weeks,i got a complain that she was caught with another maid having s.ex and bleeping them self.i later discover that she is fucking her self with her middle finger.my wife and i confronted her again and floged her for that act.then we asked her for how long has she been into that sinful act and she said that it started when she was 5yrs,her elder brother molested her several times and after then,she ma.sturbate every day till today.we where suprise when we asked her to show us how she use to do it.she put her middle finger very deep inside her kitty cat and f.uck her self.this girl has nothing stored in her memory.and always takes the 42nd position out of 43.she lacks manners and always like stealing her aunts make ups to make her self up.she is a chronic liar and bed wets all the time.she comes from a very poor family and they are 10 in number.pls i need matured advice on how to handle this case.i sense danger for my children.

God av mercy! If u guys wia in d uk or d States,i swear both of u will be behind bars, coolin ur arses in jail right now. Firstly,If u really wanted to help this girl,there are so many ways to do so than turn her to a child slave. Secondly,wen u discoverd she had past issues with 'sexual abuse' and she was sufferin from d effects,why didn't u get proper medical help 4her,instead u PHYSICALLY ABUSED her by floggin for something she had no control of...U WICKED BEASTS; WHY DID U ASK AN 8YRS OLD GIRL TO MASTURBATE in d presence of u and ur wife wen u had already seen her do it(wot was d motive for dat, for cryin out loud??). Gosh!! U see,I'm so glad dat u also av kids,so get ready for 'karma' cos wot goes around,comes around. I won't be surprised if ure also sexually molestin her. PERVERTS! #spits#

1 Like

Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by Babyremmy(f): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
Some pple shld jst shut up nd stop bein self righteous. Whether she's 8yrs old, u watchd ha do herself, al dat is irrelevant nw. 4 d sake of ha future nd ur children pls take her 2 a psychologist. FIND A GOOD COUNSELLING CENTER. Im a good christian too bt i must say deliverance is NOT the answer. you can only kip prayn dat God wld heal her. may God help u al
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by obowunmi(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
.we where suprise when we asked her to
show us how she use to do it.she put her middle finger very deep inside her kitty cat and f.uck her self.

Can someone spell B.UF.FOOON.
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by obowunmi(m): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
OP and his wife, watched the 8 year old phuck herself? SI.CKTARD.
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by MrsChima(f): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
Lol at Jaybee and R231 viewing the thread. grin grin
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by r231(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Lol at Jaybee and R231 viewing the thread. grin grin

yes bebe grin grin
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by Adamskuty(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
u should be happy nah undecided ur husband won't have to do anything with her at all!
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by Adamskuty(m): 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
looool! I think say na woman,na dude self,see nigga i didn't believe a single thing u post up there,everythanq is fake... A big lie!
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by adewasco2k(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
mozonto: Am a married man with two kids,a girl and a boy,my baby girl is 1yr and six months while my boy is one month old now.i have a maid living with me and she is 8yrs.i discovered the she is fond of romancing her self when lying on her bed.after some weeks,i got a complain that she was caught with another maid having s.ex and bleeping them self.i later discover that she is fucking her self with her middle finger.my wife and i confronted her again and floged her for that act.then we asked her for how long has she been into that sinful act and she said that it started when she was 5yrs,her elder brother molested her several times and after then,she ma.sturbate every day till today.we where suprise when we asked her to show us how she use to do it.she put her middle finger very deep inside her kitty cat and f.uck her self.this girl has nothing stored in her memory.and always takes the 42nd position out of 43.she lacks manners and always like stealing her aunts make ups to make her self up.she is a chronic liar and bed wets all the time.she comes from a very poor family and they are 10 in number.pls i need matured advice on how to handle this case.i sense danger for my children.
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by obowunmi(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
OP is a creep. RAPIST.
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by Austeenxx: 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
TeamSenatorYerima.

TeamSenatorYerima.

TeamSenatorYerima.

TeamSenatorYerima.

TeamSenatorYerima.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by armyofone(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
Instead of helping this little girl, you and your wife asked her to do it. What? You both got dirty mindset.
Your penance is to send the girl home to her parents and continue paying her a token. You just watched free dirty act on a little child, you a whole father of 2? Goodness, this is why I love American Justice.
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
OP you need to be shot,revived and flogged. You caught her doing it and still you and your wife asked her to "show you" I really don't know who is worst you that created a topic about this or your wife that didn't act like a mother and a friend to that girl. angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by soulglo: 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
You have handled this very badly. You stood there and made a kid put her fingers in her private part. Watching the whole time? You say she comes 43 out of 44 in class but you and your wife have come 44 out of 44 in life. I suspect that you people have blown this out of proportion and discussed this with neighbors and church members and cause this child trauma. You had no business interfering. Your wife should have handled it. You are no better than the brother who sexually assaulted her because not only did you and wife also sexually assault her by making her touch herself sexually you added shame to it by taking her to church and shaming her. I hate what poverty does to people. If her parents had any sense and did not have a litter of kids with no way to care for them this child would not be in this situation. I pray that God forgives you and your wife and have mercy on this child.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
tawa89: sorry,
who is this and what is she talking about?
Pple like u and d op need to be behind bars. Zuwo
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
Adamskuty: looool! I think say na woman,na dude self,see nigga i didn't believe a single thing u post up there,everythanq is fake... A big lie!
I hope its a lie too. I sincerly hope.
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by DEGREE2466(m): 7:01am On Sep 07, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Poster, acording to u;
U saw ur maid f**ingering herself,
She was caught doing it with another gal,
U saw her again,
She is a dumb skull,
She came from a poor background,
And the rest........

My questions r thus;
How did u manage to se her fi*ngering herself?
Not once?
Why did u and ur wife tell her to demonstrate her s*exual act to u?
Will u tell ur own daughter to do such before u.
U said u hv seen her doing it, why tell her to examplify it?
A child of 8 yrs?
Now u r afraid for ur kids?
U r seeking for help,abi?

Listen, for that single act alone, u ought to be jailed.I'm not talking about her age yet.
This is d highest form of child abuse I've seen on nairaland.
And ur wife, a woman was with u watching a gal ma**stbatin herself?
What point do u want to prove by telling her to do it?
A child?
Lord have mercy!!!

U want to help her cos ur children are in danger right?

I don't think I hv any other thing to say for now.
This is giving me headache already.

you are a hypocrite stop it

ops dont mind them please it is because u voiced it out thats why they are accusing u.

Such thing takes years to stop therefore please take her own and help her with her finance if u feel sympathy with her condition. No amount of counselling can stop her please

Lasr Bullet: TAKE HER HOME
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by zeb04(f): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2013
Oh dat reminds me no wonder my rumate who was raped b4 then in uni kept doin dat. Dat shit irritates the hell outa me. Well op nw u knw were u were wrong(watchin her masturbate). Pls take her home even if she goes 4 therapy it wil take a while nd ur children r in so much danger(it isn't bad 2 worry ova their safety) i protect my little broda a lot frm all dis external bodies dey r nt 2 b trusted. One tym I saw him playin stupidly wit d gate man wit his pant down, I had him sacked. Long story short send her home nd help her from her house
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2013
When was the last time you used your brain? undecided
DEGREE2466:

you are a hypocrite stop it

ops dont mind them please it is because u voiced it out thats why they are accusing u.

Such thing takes years to stop therefore please take her own and help her with her finance if u feel sympathy with her condition. No amount of counselling can stop her please

Lasr Bullet: TAKE HER HOME
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by mozonto(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2013
zeb04: Oh dat reminds me no wonder my rumate who was raped b4 then in uni kept doin dat. Dat shit irritates the hell outa me. Well op nw u knw were u were wrong(watchin her masturbate). Pls take her home even if she goes 4 therapy it wil take a while nd ur children r in so much danger(it isn't bad 2 worry ova their safety) i protect my little broda a lot frm all dis external bodies dey r nt 2 b trusted. One tym I saw him playin stupidly wit d gate man wit his pant down, I had him sacked. Long story short send her home nd help her from her house
dont mind the accusers my wife was the one that caught her and told me so i need to know if she really knew what she was accused of.more over she goes na.ked in the house at her own will . I took her as a daughter
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2013
chaircover:

Sir I dont believe your story in its entirety.

You say she was rapeed at 5 and has since then been masturbatingg with her finger everyday.

I dont believe that, and whatever is causing your maid to be acting the way she is nearer home than you think. You say she steals her auntys make up; is that too a result of her being rapped at 5?

I want you to take a deep breath and imagine if this baby was your daughter and how you will handle all this. Then you have your answer.

come on CC !

Been waiting for your response and all I finally get is a puzzle ??

undecided
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by mozonto(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2013
chaircover:

Sir I dont believe your story in its entirety.

You say she was rapeed at 5 and has since then been masturbatingg with her finger everyday.

I dont believe that, and whatever is causing your maid to be acting the way she is nearer home than you think. You say she steals her auntys make up; is that too a result of her being rapped at 5?

I want you to take a deep breath and imagine if this baby was your daughter and how you will handle all this. Then you have your answer.
you be mumu ,you comment is meaningless,you think i fabricated the story.it was what she confessed.i dont know whatelse to tell u
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2013
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 07, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2013
You've said it all smiley
chaircover:

My dear what do you want me to say? There are so many things wrong on so many levels in this "story". An 8 year old maid?! I have a 10 year old that I still scrub in the bathroom once a week. A baby who I still have to help take her hot milk out of the microwave for her cereal so she doesnt burn herself.

According to him, A baby was rapeed at 5! and graduated to masturbattion and has been doing this everyday for the past 3 years. Does that make sense? Who told them that the baby was rapped at 5? where did they get that story from anyway?

This kid is being molested by someone close to the family/neighbourhood/watching porrn or something. How did she know to steal her auntys make up if it isnt something that she has picked up somewhere or did the rappe at 5 cause that also.

Why is she doing so badly at school? is it the masturbattion that is causing that? or the fact that the girl is being traumatized by something/someone and its affecting her grades.

. . . .anyway Thats why I told him to pretend that the baby is his daughter and how will he deal with the situation.

He can abuse me as much as he wants. I dont really care. My own is for some truth of what I am saying to sink into him.

so sorry, but sometimes I am not in the mood to write long epistles or over analyze things. I gave him a coded response, which I am sure he understands.
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by benedicta0(f): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2013
OP! you must be the one that is a mumu, because it is obvious you lack direction and your actions are meaningless
Re: Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 07, 2013
mozonto: you be mumu ,you comment is meaningless,you think i fabricated the story.it was what she confessed.i dont know whatelse to tell u

damn

And I was even trying to help

did you really have to use insulting words

You have to apologize man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Problems of Polygamous Families / He Practically Changed After I Got Pregnant / Whose right is it to choose the Wedding location?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.