Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Should I Do About This Love Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do About This Love Thing? (1398 Views)

Is This Love Or Lust :: / Beware: Got This Love Letter From A Nlander (sandra27) / Is This Love Or Juju In Action? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do About This Love Thing? by Ezee(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2006
I am currently at the point in a relationship where the woman I adore is pushing away. (Yes, I spoke my intentions too soon)

In following love tactics in being patient, sincere etc in demonstrating friendship and respect, she has begun seeing someone else very casually. We still talk and do things but I see her interest shifting.

Is it the newness and the excitement of the new guy? I have been seeing her for almost a year. I want her to be the one. What should I do?
Re: What Should I Do About This Love Thing? by Ano: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2006
Yeah, some girls will soon fly away if you show your emotions too soon. I have spoken to a lot of my friends and they say that they get leery when a guy shows too much of himself too quickly. lipsrsealed. She may feel that you are too easygoing and not too much of a challenge. Girls like a little challenge as well as guys do.
Re: What Should I Do About This Love Thing? by uche1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2006
Th best thing to do is to take her to the Gods house and say i do for ever, if you are ready for that now.
Re: What Should I Do About This Love Thing? by eveseh(f): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2006
no coment 4 now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Should I Do About This Love Thing? by hotangel2(f): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2006
eveseh:

no coment 4 now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

U shouldn't have replied. Read and move on, then u can come back when u have reply! angry tongue
-------------

Ezee, i won't advice you to kill yourself for showing ur emotions too soon. It was natural, i mean you were showing her u love her, it's the girls fault if she takes that for granted.

Dont blame urself for showing her you love her, and hoping she does too. Your girlfriend is prolly just in the "i've been with him for too long, and i need to test the water phase". Talk to her, ask her why she's drifting away, let her know u r not happy abt the way she's acting. Talking to her will make it easier on you, so u wont have urself to blame if anything goes wrong.

Talk to your girl, and dont just watch her. That's wat u should do. And pls, dont try to stop loving her cos she's now talking to another guy. There are problems in relationship, it's ur duty to solve them.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do About This Love Thing? by eveseh(f): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2006
hot-angel:

U shouldn't have replied. Read and move on, then u can come back when u have reply! angry tongue
-------------

but i dont have it now,i'll think later for it tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Should I Do About This Love Thing? by Eaglebabe: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
You don't force love ad u don't beg to be loved.If she doesn't want u let her go,ur own is coming.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should One Stay If He Or She Looses One's Spouse To Death? / The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) / What Is The Most Touchin Line U've Ever Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.