Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" (12741 Views)

My Lord!! / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Pataki: 12:12am On Jun 17, 2008
@ Pataki,

What about your wife and kids?

Jackal, wife and kids? shocked shocked grin
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 17, 2008
StephenP:

Damn! It's funny how a moderator deleted the innocent posts of mine y[b]et there are posts elsewhere begging to be deleted.[/b]
lmao!!!
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Pataki: 12:16am On Jun 17, 2008
What was the rationale behind locking the thread in the first instance? It was locked, some posts were deleted therein, and yet the main reason why the discourse deviated is still left hanging.

ABC is failing some people big time.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by StephenP(m): 12:19am On Jun 17, 2008
Pataki:

What was the rationale behind locking the thread in the first instance? It was locked, some posts were deleted therein, and yet the main reason why the discourse deviated is still left hanging.

ABC is failing some people big time.

Brother, we'll never know which of the mods did it and/or why because we live in an authoritarian community and we can thank Seun for that.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by debosky(m): 12:27am On Jun 17, 2008
do not insult the moderators else, BAN grin

DRtruluvah:

oka first of all i deal with men like this all day long. men don't understand the meaning of the word. im not talking about the Webster's dictionary version but the emotional meaning. by a woman calling her man lord it does not only effect the relationship emotionally but physically.

care to comment more on this bunk you're spreading?

emotional meaning my butt - the word is made in the English Language - the owner of the Language says it means husband, but no, I need to listen to some quack love doctor to tell me about 'emotional meaning' what poppycock! cheesy

I wonder what the retarded effect of calling someone 'Queen' is then - a word never meaning wife/spouse mind you, compared to using a term that served as a synonym for husband. Oh I guess it makes the man feel like a slave tongue

my chick calls me Oga (boss/master) and I've asked her why, and she says she'll call me whatever she wants whenever (she's obviously the boss cheesy) she's not affected 'physically' or 'emotionally' by that, so I guess if calling someone Lord affects you that way, you're messed up and likely need to see a head doctor! cheesy
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by TOH(f): 12:29am On Jun 17, 2008
As long as it's not "Daddy", im fine

Those that call their partners "daddy" make me nauseous angry
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 17, 2008
those that call their partner "Mom" nko? lipsrsealed
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 17, 2008
any man that calls me mummy,i will personally pour hot oil on him,nonsense angry mummy ko,iya mi ni
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 17, 2008
lmao!!
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by onyinye2(f): 12:36am On Jun 17, 2008
i just weird oka to call a man lord. it just doesnt feel right or sound right. if i heard this walking on the street by some woman to a man, i would be shocked out of my mind.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by debosky(m): 12:39am On Jun 17, 2008
@ oyinye

that is YOUR perception of the matter, if its the norm elsewhere, who are you to say it is wrong? Why can't people just do what makes them happy? Must they be like you 'sophisticated' and 'enlightened' type? undecided
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by acidrop(f): 12:43am On Jun 17, 2008
only Lord. y not add personal saviour as well. Nonsense. my husband is not my lord oooo
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by eldee(m): 12:52am On Jun 17, 2008
StephenP:

Damn! It's funny how a moderator deleted the innocent posts of mine yet there are posts elsewhere begging to be deleted.
I didn't delete any post but if you really need to help, just click the 'report to moderator link' if you feel a post is off-topic or offensive

TOH:

Not sure why this forum even has 3,
Iice is the mod for this section
Myself and Mukina are just filling in for her. . .
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 17, 2008
awwwwwwwwww. . .look at eldee!!
[s]hehehe. . .just dnt be seun II abed o. . . grin[/s]
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by eldee(m): 1:01am On Jun 17, 2008
4Her:

awwwwwwwwww. . .look at eldee!!
[s]hehehe. . .just dnt be seun II abed o. . . grin[/s]
LOL!! I'm too legendary. . .
I mean, it's impossible not to like me grin grin
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by StephenP(m): 1:03am On Jun 17, 2008
eldee:

I didn't delete any post but if you really need to help, just click the 'report to moderator link' if you feel a post is off-topic or offensive

Nah eldee you're tight. I'm sure it ain't you.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Jackal(m): 1:03am On Jun 17, 2008
eldee:

Eldee, whats the criteria used to make u a moderator?
It seems only the Arsenal fans on NL have the bragging rights to become one.

@ topic,

What does your missus call u? Eboue or Wenger? grin cheesy
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by DrKitaun(m): 1:06am On Jun 17, 2008
ladies that know how to suck a man and give him a hot BJ are claiming they cant call d same man My LORD   . . .na wa o  lipsrsealed

grin  grin
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by skfa1: 1:07am On Jun 17, 2008
@ topic

my what?  
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Jackal(m): 1:08am On Jun 17, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

ladies that know how to suck a man and give him a hot BJ are claiming they can't call d same man My LORD   . . .na wa o  lipsrsealed

Hmmmmmmmmm. . . . . . .Thats food for thunk!!!
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 17, 2008
kitaun where u appear from?naw wey thread don dey finish naim u show face grin grin grin grin you're always late,na so u go miss your blessing one day grin grin
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 17, 2008
Kitaun, you agreed to erase your signature. . .wetin?

eldee:

LOL!! I'm too legendary. . .
I mean, it's impossible not to like me grin grin

*sigh* . . compliment them and it gets over their head! men! tongue
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by debosky(m): 1:11am On Jun 17, 2008
Jackal:

It seems only the Arsenal fans on Nairaland have the bragging rights to become one.

@ topic,

Eat your heart out scumbot cheesy

eldee's missus calls him [b]Bob[/b]by Pires. . .gues why tongue
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by eldee(m): 1:12am On Jun 17, 2008
Jackal:

It seems only the Arsenal fans on Nairaland have the bragging rights to become one.

@ topic,

I was just too legendary to be ignored
Is Uspry a Gunner? what of iice?
Abeg jare. . .

@topic
She calls me Olowo-ori-mi or My Legend  grin
Depending on my mood that day cheesy

4Her:

*sigh* . . compliment them and it gets over their head! men! tongue
Haba, u know I was just kidding na wink
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Jackal(m): 1:15am On Jun 17, 2008
eldee:

I was just too legendary to be ignored
Is Uspry a Gunner? what of iice?
Abeg jare. . .

All i am saying is i can spot 3 Arsenal fans up there.
By the time i wake up tomorrow, i won't be surprised to see J Unit as the mod of Politics and Dr. Kit the mod of Health.
It's all good. . . . . . .

@ Debosky,

Bobby Pires for what?
Cos Eldee loves bobbing his head?? wink wink wink wink
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 17, 2008
Jackal:

By the time i wake up tomorrow, i won't be surprised to see J Unit as the mod of Politics and Dr. Kit the mod of Health.
It's all good. . . . . . .

If na joke, stop am o.
he'll probably prescibe poison for all those people looking for "face cream" etc
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by eldee(m): 1:23am On Jun 17, 2008
debosky:

eldee's missus calls him [b]Bob[/b]by Pires. . .gues why tongue
Yes nah, for the way I control and manipulate her Bobby cheesy

Jackal:

Hehehe. . .
Politics already has a mod jare tongue
We were cosidering J-unit but he'll have made posts to fill the whole section

@topic
The woman has the right to choose what she'll call her husband
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 17, 2008
Trust the guys to support nonsense.  tongue

The man sounds like one of these family dictators from what I derived, no two ways about that. tongue
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by jgirl3: 1:26am On Jun 17, 2008
Ah ahn - 4her, is it Jackal you're going after now? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Leave this dude alone now. First you reply his siggy with yours and next, you're on his case. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you tired of Stephen, sly and 4him already or what?

Leave Jackal alone, he's not available like the others abeg tongue
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Jackal(m): 1:29am On Jun 17, 2008
@ Eldee,

Give the Mancs something to brag about too. . . . .
A lil to the left, a lil to the right.
Hold on. . . . . . .Is this a kinda compensation from Seun to heal y'all wounds?? grin grin grin

So ya wifey calls you OLOWORI MI. . . . . . "The buyer of her head"??
I think thats even worse than LORD. . .
Just when i thunk i have heard it all. . . .
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by debosky(m): 1:30am On Jun 17, 2008
Now still don't let me get mad at ya tongue

He wasn't being a dictator, he was simply being honoured by his family - are you there to see how he treats them at other times? maybe food time is just the time when he gets served, y'all can't judge the man's whole life through one brief experience.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 17, 2008
j-girl:

Ah ahn - 4her, is it Jackal you're going after now? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Leave this dude alone now. First you reply his siggy with yours and next, you're on his case. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you tired of Stephen, sly and 4him already or what?

Leave Jackal alone, he's not available like the others abeg tongue
Huh?
plz, abeg, how did you come to that conclusion?
seriously
what? I replied Kitaun's siggy. . .
lol. . .I was never after stephen or sly abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

When Did You Ask For Your Lover's Genotype? / My Virgin Wife Is In Pains.. Please Help / What Matters Most To you In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.