Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" (13156 Views)

My Lord!! / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / Karrine Stefans' Letter To Her Husband As She Ends Marriage. (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 17, 2008
Plz o, abeg, am comfortortable with what I have o
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by StephenP(m): 1:33am On Jun 17, 2008
4Her:

Huh?
plz, abeg, how did you come to that conclusion?
seriously
what? I replied Kitaun's siggy. . .
lol. . .I was never after stephen or sly abeg

*clears throat*
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 17, 2008
StephenP:

*clears throat*

*throws water in his face for choking on his cough* you aiight now? wink

You see eh, if I was after you. . .hehehe. . .
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by jgirl3: 1:36am On Jun 17, 2008
4Her:

Huh?
plz, abeg, how did you come to that conclusion?
seriously
what? I replied Kitaun's siggy. . .
lol. . .I was never after stephen or sly abeg
shocked shocked shocked tongue
As usual - you're in denial!
but you were after 4him shey? the truth has even come out. grin grin grin AT LAST!
Where's that Jenny when i need her?

Don't worry - if you really like Jackal that much, we know from past experience - that you will get him the way you did others. NO shaking - i love your style wink One of these days, you'll have to teach me so I can approach eldee better cheesy cheesy cheesy

STEPHEN cleared his throat!
4her - confess o! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 17, 2008
nawa o. . .do you need to be updated. . .someone plz tell her who am really after embarassed

well, not after exactly. , game won!
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by jgirl3: 1:38am On Jun 17, 2008
4Her:

nawa o. . .do you need to be updated. . .someone plz tell her who am really after embarassed

well, not after exactly. , game won!
How can we know? You're creating way too many diversions now! In fact, how are we not sure that you're after all of them? grin
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 17, 2008
LOL!!! I'll say it's pretty obvious. , but Kitaun is the one bothering me o embarassed
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 17, 2008
debosky:

Now still don't let me get mad at ya tongue

He wasn't being a dictator, he was simply being honoured by his family - are you there to see how he treats them at other times? maybe food time is just the time when he gets served, y'all can't judge the man's whole life through one brief experience.

Pleeaaassee!! tongue There's this grandmother I know in Naija her husband dictates the number of hours she spends out of the house, a grandmother? So I'm ready to believe anything I read here.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 17, 2008
Tell Jenny wetin? oh lawwwd!
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by eldee(m): 1:41am On Jun 17, 2008
Jackal:

@ Eldee,

Give the Mancs something to brag about too. . . . .
A little to the left, a little to the right.
Hold on. . . . . . .Is this a kind of compensation from Seun to heal y'all wounds?? grin grin grin
LOL!!! Yes na. . .and he didn't compensate the Chavs that lost in the Final of the UCL and Milk Cup, and lost the EPL on the Final day
He chose us tongue

OLOWO-ORI-MI? yes na. . .who paid her brideprice? grin

@4her
True sef, haba. . .
Leave Jackal alone, his wifey's the UK's kickboxing champ ooh
Must you go after everything in Rolex wristwatches? tongue
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Cayon(f): 1:41am On Jun 17, 2008
this thread have me cracking up heheheheheeee
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 17, 2008
@eldee/j-girl
have a rest of mind!
I know who am after. . . cool

@J-girl. .
se this no be your own way of trying to get Kitaun away from me?
stop am o angry
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Jackal(m): 1:46am On Jun 17, 2008
@ Eldee,

Seriously, are u married? I envy ya.
So what does she call u apart from Olowori me??
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by jgirl3: 1:47am On Jun 17, 2008
4Her:

@eldee/j-girl
have a rest of mind!
I know who am after. . . cool

@J-girl. .
se this no be your own way of trying to get Kitaun away from me?
stop am o angry
Girl - i know who i want to and he knows that i want him as well wink wink wink wink wink
The difference is that I already have him so no need to chase anyone else. cheesy
Take a page from my book - chase only one dude instead of trying to confuse NLers grin grin grin grin grin
I don't even know Kitaun, wanting him is impossicant - please keep him to yourself

@ topic - olowo ori kini?
LAI LAI!
I cannot even stand a woman calling her hubby daddy not to talk of my Lord
Only God owns my head abeg and he paid the ultimate price for me
If my husband dies on a cross maybe i can refer to him as My Lord
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by 4Him1(m): 1:48am On Jun 17, 2008
my Lord?  shocked I guess different strokes for different folks, sounds a bit strange though. I dont feel too comfortable when a woman behaves like your servant.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 17, 2008
j-girl:

Girl - i know who i want to and he knows that i want him as well wink wink wink wink wink
The difference is that I already have him so no need to chase anyone else. cheesy
Take a page from my book - chase only one dude instead of trying to confuse NLers grin grin grin grin grin
I don't even know Kitaun, wanting him is impossicant - please keep him to yourself
lol ok!!! wink NLers needs to stay confuse. . .too much busy body
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by skfa1: 1:51am On Jun 17, 2008
Oya oya oya case closed all of una make u go sleep, una too dey talk  grin.
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Jackal(m): 1:53am On Jun 17, 2008
j-girl:

If my husband dies on a cross maybe i can refer to him as My Lord.

Isn't paying for ur bride price equivalent to him dying on the cross for u?  cheesy grin
I mean. . . . . this dude has just decided to abandon over 2 billion female species to take u to church?
If that ain't a saviour then i wonder what it is. tongue tongue
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by eldee(m): 1:54am On Jun 17, 2008
Jackal:

@ Eldee,

Seriously, are u married? I envy ya.
So what does she call u apart from Olowori me??

Hmmn, apart from Olowo-ori-mi?
J-girl answer na cheesy
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by jgirl3: 1:59am On Jun 17, 2008
Jackal:

Isn't paying for your bride price equivalent to him dying on the cross for u? cheesy grin
I mean. . . . . this dude has just decided to abandon over 2 billion female species to take u to church?
If that ain't a saviour then i wonder what it is. tongue tongue
and so?
Since when did that become paying for my sins? cheesy
Bride price is nothing compared to the pains of labour, the tears of love and the emotional distress that i will go thru in the marriage.
That is no savior o! That's a man looking for a woman to control abeg grin

eldee:

Hmmn, apart from Olowo-ori-mi?
J-girl answer na cheesy
I don't call him Olowo ori mi.
I call him baby, sweetie and eltee cheesy cheesy
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by eldee(m): 2:05am On Jun 17, 2008
j-girl:

and so?
Bride price is nothing compared to the pains of labour, the tears of love and the emotional distress that i will go through in the marriage.
Sins? without him paying, you'll have still been in the sin of fornication
Hmmn, Jesus can come anytime. . .he won't have listened to any excuse
Your hubby saved you from your sins jare cheesy

jgirl: I call him Olowo ori mi.
I also call him baby, sweetie and eltee cheesy cheesy
Yeah as I said before, it depends on my mood
And also how good she wants it that night. . . wink
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by jgirl3: 2:10am On Jun 17, 2008
eldee:

Sins? without him paying, you'll have still been in the sin of fornication
Hmmn, Jesus can come anytime. . .he won't have listened to any excuse
Your hubby saved you from your sins jare cheesy
Yeah as I said before, it depends on my mood
And also how good she wants it that night. . . wink
My hubby did not save me from any sin angry in fact, he's busy committing more sins that will put us in more trouble smiley smiley smiley

Lol - You know Olowo ori mi is NOT an option. You haven't even paid kobo for my head. hISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Jackal(m): 2:18am On Jun 17, 2008
j-girl:

and so?
Bride price is nothing compared to the pains of labour, the tears of love and the emotional distress that i will go through in the marriage.

Bride Price is nuthing compared to the pains of labour?  I see.
Maybe if Eve had not displayed her long throatness in Eden, women wouldn't have to go through labour pains.
One thing is synonymous with women: GREED. grin cheesy

Tears of love in marriage? Is there anything women don't shed tears for?
Remember u told me when u saw TITANIC. . . . .Who is to blame for that? James Cameron?
What about the guy that has to put in for overtime to satisfy u at nights after a hard day's job??
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Busta(f): 2:19am On Jun 17, 2008
u guys are still here?

where that Pataki of a boy . . . lemme answer him.
How would a grown ass woman that cleans ur house, bare ur kids, cook ur food, service ur bed still refer to u of a husband lazy bum as "My Lord"??

I really think its African Mentality + African Brainwash = Big time stupidity!!!!!

My lord ko . . .my doormat ni . . rubbish.
The act still dey pain me o angry
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Busta(f): 2:20am On Jun 17, 2008
@ Jackal,

me and u . . out talk is for later.
I can't even believe u can say all those ooppps u were yarning. angry
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by debosky(m): 2:23am On Jun 17, 2008
Busta calm down my friend! tongue

Lord = Husband

so she is saying MY HUSBAND - wetin dey too difficult to understand about that? undecided

I hereby dissociate myself from all this 'he saved you' bunkumery being spilled here. sad
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by jgirl3: 2:23am On Jun 17, 2008
Jackal:

Bride Price is nuthing compared to the pains of labour? I see.
Maybe if Eve had not displayed her long throatness in Eden, women wouldn't have to go through labour pains.

Tears of love in marriage? Is there anything women don't shed tears for?
Remember u told me when u saw TITANIC. . . . .Who is to blame for that? James Cameron?
What about the guy that has to put in for overtime to satisfy u at nights after a hard day's job??
Oh please! The fact that we have to go thru it now means that you should be paying us regularly.
I cried when i saw titanic cos i saw a good guy drowning in water. tongue
I cried when i saw 300 because in the flash of spears, all those terrific abs, toned bodies and sexy voices were lost from the screen tongue
Women work too! Nowadays, both men and women work hard at nights. Gone are the days when we just lie down and take it all. Now we also rise to the occasion grin grin grin
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by eldee(m): 2:25am On Jun 17, 2008
Jackal:
Hmmn. . .good one there
Just Imagine how we'll have been in Eden, using Heavenly broadband grin grin
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Busta(f): 2:25am On Jun 17, 2008
debosky:

Busta calm down my friend! tongue

Lord = Husband

so she is saying MY HUSBAND - wetin dey too difficult to understand about that? undecided

I hereby dissociate myself from all this 'he saved you' bunkumery being spilled here. sad

Debo u?
U know I know where and how to get u . . no big deal

I just feel very sorry for any woman that refers to her husband as "My Lord"
DOUBLE RUBBISH!!
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by 4Him1(m): 2:26am On Jun 17, 2008
my Lord your food is ready . . . practicing to see how that sounds . . .
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by Pataki: 2:27am On Jun 17, 2008
@ Busta,

What do you want her to call him? My Idiot?

Whatever she so decides to call her husband in her matrimonial home is her own prerogative and mutual understanding with her husband simple!

I think I am through with this matter. sad
Re: A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" by eldee(m): 2:29am On Jun 17, 2008
4 Him:

my Lord your food is ready . . . practicing to see how that sounds . . .
Oi, point of correction 'My Lord, THY food is ready' cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? / I Look cute Without Makeup....yes Or Yes? / 5 Reasons Why Men Prefer Prostitutes (no.4 Will Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.