Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) (14273 Views)

Short Nigerian Sci-fi Animation- THE SIM / 2014 MOVIE TRAILERS: List of Top Action, SCI-FI And Superhero Movies / The First Ever Sci-fi Movie Made In Nigeria; ” The Day They Came” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by IAMBREEZY: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
So øn point bro,more grease to ur elbow,that sh!!t is awesome.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
cool vid
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by charcoalblaq(m): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
I have not made a comment on a thread in a while, but i break that rule today. I am really proud of what some Nigerians are doing. If we can embrace our creativity and leave behind the foolishness of all the isms that hold us back then we have a true shot as a nation.

Your work is just damn inspiring! Thank you for forging on regardless of the zero infrastructure to support amazing talents like yours. It must have taken a lot of creativity to have a team do that on limited to zero funds.

You inspire me, you inspire us.

Thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by fckyourman: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
What camera and lens did you use ? It looks like a really Hollywood blockbuster movie.

2 Likes

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by chinosxl(m): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
fckyourman: What camera and lens did you use ? It looks like a really Hollywood blockbuster movie.

Same question i wanted to ask. Well done OP.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by CODEEATER(m): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
I tink m going to make a video game 4 dis..
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
this deserves an oscar or one of those short films award. standing ovation jor, wonderful editing.

2 Likes

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Fome1: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
nice one man, the point where u stood close to the fire should have made u sweat to make it more original, but thumbs up to u. nicew work
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by StellaBella(f): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
Good job!
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by coolegbo(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
Cool! I would like to be under you, pls email me ur details to peteregbo295@gmail.com
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by feelme3(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
The "inferno" is seamless with the bg. That blew my mind away. Greatest FX work I've seen in Naija so far. Kudos

1 Like

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by 50calibre(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dude you just might be the messiah the Nigerian movie industry needs, even this short 3 minutes production in better than many nollywood movies out there.

I love the initiative behind this, not some bubble gum sh*t, it show you think out of the box and isn't influenced or subjected to the nonsense being churned out around you.

I wish you all the best, you just might be the next Cameron or Spielberg. Go write incredible scripts and store them, as soon as you have funding, you take off

3 Likes

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by dammyklein(f): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
wow! this is a big catch for naija and Nollywood...infact am proud you can come up with something unique and different...i will really love to publicize your work on my blog : www.igist247..com cus am a lover of great people that has so much to offer.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by ceejay80s(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
Why has no body said SIGN OF END TÌME here?
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wot did u say i was eating cockroach
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Willgates(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
genetos: Thanks yall, I spent only 200 naira on the film which was use to buy the pack of cigarette nd lighter

Wow and Nollywood can't do anything close to this...thought it's always Very expensive

1 Like

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Demallcrazy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
OP call oga Seun make he sponsor ya next film, d guy hold pepper DIE! cheesy

meanwhile, concernin d film...

End-Time-Tinz undecided
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Demallcrazy(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
ceejay80s: Why has no body said SIGN OF END TÌME here?
pls scroll up 2 d next post.. ya response iz dia grin
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by AbuMikey(m): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
Lemme watch is first.

1 Like

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by namis007: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wow!!!U blew me away. Thumbs up bro

1 Like

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by BrAkingNews: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nice one, I must confess

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by ceejay80s(m): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dem-all-crazy:

concernin d film...

End-Time-Tinz undecided
ì was expecting dis from those wey dey go Hell
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
Whaooooo rili niceee
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by lonelypal(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
Thumbs up bro, A good one @ zero budget...am sure u will perform wonders with gud financial backing. Nice concept, would luv to work with you on the storyline. We could share ideas...
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Demallcrazy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
ceejay80s: ì was expecting dis from those wey dey go Hell
Eh, na u dey lead d way na wink
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by lomprico(m): 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nice work bro! U shld av poured some kinda dirt on d cars dat weren't suposedly destroyed after d explosions. I give u a 99% d 1% is because u dint bail like a true black man will do if such a thing should happen grin. But all d same thumbs up. Me proud of ya work.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by DECOtech(m): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
tellwisdom: Bro, i will not watch it sad #bye angry
When you don already watch am finish gist ur family

OP, I want to be part of this. pls sign me up for stunts, free of charge. But you go give me food oh!

2 Likes

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mehn this shiit is awesome... Whoops! I enjoyed this 3 minute clip more than 100 nigerian movies put together!! Atimes, I do stay in my room and weep for this nation. Every sector is dead! At least for once, somebody is thinking outside the box... Kudos bro. Wishing I could be enlisted in the real movie... I dont mind working for free!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Letter To Nollywood / Kunle Afolayan's Trailer for 'October 1' Movie / Top 10 Real-life Wrestling Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.