Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) (14272 Views)

Short Nigerian Sci-fi Animation- THE SIM / 2014 MOVIE TRAILERS: List of Top Action, SCI-FI And Superhero Movies / The First Ever Sci-fi Movie Made In Nigeria; ” The Day They Came” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by genetos(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
dammyklein:

do you mind me having your contact for more of your work and business purpose?.
send us a msg at info@ficson.com
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
genetos: i just finished my zero budget sci-fi film to lunch my company website, its about alien invasion in Nigeria. Its nothing you have ever seen before. You can watch, download, share and enjoy it from the links below

http://ficson.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSKwKJtezU0

LMFAO@ 1:40!! grin grin

lol @ the reaction!
that's a real black man right there!! grin grin

awesome job man!! i really can't believe this is "no budget". wink smiley
kudos!!
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by BloggingIq: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
MEN! am just speechless, you did everything on point, good job!

I would like to work with u if you dont mind?

what can I say? = am just blown away by this!

smiley
wink
cheesy
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
genetos: Thanks yall, I spent only 200 naira on the film which was use to buy the pack of cigarette nd lighter
I cracked up at this cheesy
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Boll2010: 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
ROSYL: Geneto I don't know you, I haven't met you, but I'm officially in love with you right now, right here......I love and appreciate intelligent and creative people.

Well done!
u done dey sight made soup in advance#go girl grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 09, 2013
nice
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by bassette(m): 4:47am On Sep 09, 2013
Very creative and worthy of commendation..am ff'ing
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by ayolatun(m): 6:49am On Sep 09, 2013
Guy the video is so on point.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by victorazy(m): 7:06am On Sep 09, 2013
U tried boy, well rendered. Is even far better dan the so call "Last Flight to Abuja" try get 3D scarning machine to make ur work more easier.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by VillageBoi(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2013
victorazy: ... try get 3D scarning machine to make ur work more easier.

Hi Victorazy. Can you fill us in on this 3D scanning machine thing and how it's used in film? I'm aware of them but just never seen them used for VFX. Thanks.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by victorazy(m): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2013
VillageBoi:

Hi Victorazy. Can you fill us in on this 3D scanning machine thing and how it's used in film? I'm aware of them but just never seen them used for VFX. Thanks.

Ya it will be very expensive sha but it makes works far far easier.
1. It will save the much time used on designing a particular image, all u need to do is to animate it 3D scanner will convert the image as Hard image to Soft image.
2. It will help you to express urself, create more disaterious movies like "White house down" etc. The machine will be driven round the city, then feed into the computer for animations and charaters "meaning u can detroy the whole Abuja city with computer" is awsome grin.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by victorazy(m): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2013
Mehn!! I can't stop watching this stuf, I like the fire control.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by MzTiletohSet(f): 8:09am On Sep 09, 2013
aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ 2 Ʊ d@ did not view w@ it i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ all abt aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ still forming say Ʊ watch am#God i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ watching Ʊ #...Newaiz,,,gud 1 Ʊ Ha√ξ got there
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by viruz007(m): 8:22am On Sep 09, 2013
am impressed OP. Hope u don't mind my sharing it on my blog and with a couple of my blogging friends. We are trying to build up a nice reputation for Nollywood and will welcome moves like this. Cheers man.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by olopan(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2013
grin nice movies clip but have got to say you have got to check,that site has been exhauted...... embarassed Y? you ask me your movie hot die noni............i give a thumb up and Genetos i would not mind to feature in the full movie.....abeg ooooo for free but [color=#770077]FOOD that is on you......[/color] grin shocked
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by genetos(m): 9:11am On Sep 09, 2013
viruz007: am impressed OP. Hope u don't mind my sharing it on my blog and with a couple of my blogging friends. We are trying to build up a nice reputation for Nollywood and will welcome moves like this. Cheers man.
sure go ahead
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by genetos(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2013
Pls sorry, our site bandwidth has been exhausted due to too much traffic, we sincerely apologize nd are fixing the problem right away and would be up any second now, pls bare with us, thank you for ur support and comments we really appreciate.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Barthx(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2013
All I can say is WOOOOOOOW!!!!
Thumbs up @ OP...
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by yungboss(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2013
nice video bro...keep it up.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by oiseworld: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2013
Very good job, and good quality. Just try maintain and improve on your production, maintain ur standard and create a name for your self, dont let those nollywood movie makers put sand sand for your garri ooh.

We aint seen nothing yet.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2013
Wahala90: A man had an accident and was taken to the hospital. He was attended to by caring, beautiful, succulent and curvy female nurses but each time any of the nurses came, he would look at her, up thru down, hiss very loudly and say "rubbish". The doctor was worried about this and asked: "my friend, you have all these well-behaved, beautiful nurses attending to you and all you keep saying is rubbish. What is the problem with them?" The guy replied, "doctor, if to say na you dey marry my wife, you for understand and maybe you for even shout "real rubbish!"

When I said rubbish. The problem is not with this clip but the Nigerian films that I have watched before. Sorry if I offended anyone but permit me to say "Real Rubbish"

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by killuminati(m): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2013
I haven't watch it yet! @OP, do ya thang mayne Bleep wat they looking at!
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2013
OP dis film iz film trick! grin

NB: there's one m***f**in yaruba mod codenamed Semid4lyfe (wateva d name mean grin). angryangry

Tis nat fair 4 bannin anyhow oo! sad

Abi ya name iz Dr. Bananas, Banabas abi Bambiala? gringrin
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Buccinator(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Buccinator(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Orikinla(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2013
Makers of Animations, should send them to the following.

Katia Vassileva | Festival Organiser
GOLDEN KUKER SOFIA INTERNATIONAL ANIMATION FILM FESTIVAL
44 Rayko Aleksiev Street | 2nd floor | 1113 Sofia | Bulgaria (map)
E-mail: info@animationfest-bg.eu | web: http://www.animationfest-bg.eu
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/goldenkukerfest
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by taharqa2: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
This is Extremely Exciting...... kUDOS Guys
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by madjune(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
COMING FROM A NIGERIAN MIND, THIS IS WORTH ENCOURAGING.
IF YOU WANT TO GO FAR, STAY AWAY FROM NOLLYWOOD AND DESMOND ELLIOT ROMANTIC MOVIE PRODUCTIONS.
I HAVE FEW FUTURISTIC CONCEPTS AND VESTIGIAL SCRIPTS IN MY ARCHIVES.
YOU CAN REACH ME ON madjunezoos@yahoo.com
WE CAN EXPLORE.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by anthoniosp(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
meeeeeeeehn dis guy is so onpoint ... bt sha d story no dey to real to jat come outsode and bombing start e no tk make sense... no b say i dey condemn ooh i jst dey give my own lill conteibution ... bro eheen my sister dey free ooh u wan marry?? and abeg forgiv my misspelling na iphone5 cause am grin
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Boll2010: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
Mz Tile toh Set:
aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ 2 Ʊ d@ did not view w@ it i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ all abt aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ still forming say Ʊ watch am#God i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ watching Ʊ #...Newaiz,,,gud 1 Ʊ Ha√ξ got there
did u jst get a blackberry? Do u want to mak money wit ur fonts? Do u v to blind pples eye? Are u tired of life? If yes u nid to start takin the sucide class#noOffence grin grin
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by genetos(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ficson.com is back!!! the site is back online, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We were not expecting to have much downloads... Thanks again for all the comments nd the support.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by nuwell(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
Wow!!! shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kung Fu Panda 4 MP4 (HD Movie Quality) Download / Letter To Nollywood / Kunle Afolayan's Trailer for 'October 1' Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.