Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,697 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) (14271 Views)

Short Nigerian Sci-fi Animation- THE SIM / 2014 MOVIE TRAILERS: List of Top Action, SCI-FI And Superhero Movies / The First Ever Sci-fi Movie Made In Nigeria; ” The Day They Came” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by genetos(m): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
jhydebaba:

One ciga na 5naira. Aboki go light am for u free.

Thumbs up.

U need to shave.
lol! we actually use more than five cigarette cos they burned out so fast, an ciga na 10 naira, thanks thou grin
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by genetos(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
thank you all for your comments episode two is gonna blow your mind! my team are working very hard to bring the best!
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Ichel: 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
Am sori i came late, bt as 1 of d end time preachers, i must confess dat diz ur work is really a 9ice piece of d end time series. Waitin 4 pt 2 #teamETT
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by psky: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
ceejay80s: Why has no body said SIGN OF END TÌME here?

Probably because it is about end times. Who needs signs when it's starring us right in the face. grin grin

Nice work op smiley
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Demallcrazy(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ich_el: Am sori i came late, bt as 1 of d end time preachers, i must confess dat diz ur work is really a 9ice piece of d end time series. Waitin 4 pt 2 #teamETT
eh, broda in d ministry grin
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Kolade9(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dem-all-crazy:
OP call oga Seun make he sponsor ya next film, d guy hold pepper DIE! cheesy

meanwhile, concernin d film...

End-Time-Tinz undecided
U watch am undecided
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
I like everything about it

The poster/banner
Quality
Animations
Etc

Good job and keep it up
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Demallcrazy(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kolade9:
U watch am undecided
eh eh? wetin u find come here? go back joor angry angry
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by psky: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
lomprico: Nice work bro! U shld av poured some kinda dirt on d cars dat weren't suposedly destroyed after d explosions. I give u a 99% d 1% is because u dint bail like a true black man will do if such a thing should happen grin. But all d same thumbs up. Me proud of ya work.

Abi o, he thinks we are like harry potter who would be starring at death like it's his tv, naija people will ja. grin grin
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Kolade9(m): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dem-all-crazy:

eh eh? wetin u find come here? go back joor angry angry
grin
Na only you sabi Front page
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Bros,

Can you do a short film were we Nigerians got tired of dem mumu politicians and revolted? I would like to see the part were we tied IBB, OBJ, Anenih, Igbinedion, Odili, Alams, Ibori and other big thieves to the stakes and ended it all with a volley of gunshots grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Demallcrazy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kolade9:
grin
Na only you sabi Front page
u tink say I don 4get ya yabis baa? angry
click below...

https://www.nairaland.com/1163976/newly-admitted-uniben-students-2013/727#17920970

come, nah let dem ban our 2 here oo! grin
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Tinkybabe(f): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
This is really impressive
A very good job for a zero budget project.
With funding, I can only say the sky is your starting point.
Keep it up!
By the way, what camera did you use?
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by LewsTherin: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dude! You flipping ROCK!!!! The fact that you lean so far down the sci fi lane to do what you are doing, bro, I hail you in the name of the names of the sci fi trinity - Issac Asimov, Aurthur C. Clark and Robert Heinlein. Dude! You Rock!!!!
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by femiero: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
genetos: Thanks yall, I spent only 200 naira on the film which was use to buy the pack of cigarette nd lighter

Very nice.

I bet say na white london you buy. Benson and Hedges na N200 without the lighter.
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Boll2010: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
I was soo thrilled neva loved graphics cuz I network.....but today I felt tempted! GOODJOB JOb
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by psky: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
1stCitizen: Bros,

Can you do a short film were we Nigerians got tired of dem mumu politicians and revolted? I would like to see the part were we tied IBB, OBJ, Anenih, Igbinedion, Odili, Alams, Ibori and other big thieves to the stakes and ended it all with a volley of gunshots grin grin grin

I think you want his life to end that way. grin

1 Like

Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Anuoluwap(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
@Op Good one. .......
meanwhile........................
https://www.nairaland.com/1424906/weird-nairalanders-ear-dancing-video
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Celepope: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nice concept kiss
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
Somebody call Will Smith:. grin
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by frainc(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
though i never watch am o but as everybody con dey say e good, e good
na em bi sey u are gooder bro

more biro to ya ink
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by pmc01(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
My Ibadan people will be like ficson(fiction).

I see you o! wink
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by hypenation: 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wow... Wow... Wow!!! Diz is perfect, kip it up man! U r very talented and innovative. Atlast good tins is comin out of diz country
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Big4wig: Pls people wey Get mb dat watched it should explain to us wey no get
grin grin grin grin grin grin

it was just a Sunday morning and they came.
END OF EPISODE ONE. subscribe and wait for episode two grin
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by joeargy: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hello people, if i want to watch it on my phone, where do i click?
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Originalsly: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
Impressive! The intro and credits are as good as any including Hollywood ... yes...Hollywood. The first scene with the alien ships arriving in the background is as good as any period.The look on the witness face is so on point....frozen in thought trying to figure out what he is seeing....A+ to that point. The rest is pretty good for a first timer and I know you guys can do better.My peeve...wool hat and flip flops...how can one man dress for winter and summer at the same time?! Advice...if you want to progress....stay far away from Nollywood!
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by ceejay80s(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
joeargy: Hello people, if i want to watch it on my phone, where do i click?
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by ceejay80s(m): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
joeargy: Hello people, if i want to watch it on my phone, where do i click?
Clìck FORMAT, if its nokia type *#7370#
Re: The Day They Came (A Short Sci-fi Film) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wow...I give this a 10/10. Skillfully done and well presented. I'm a sci-fi fan, and I feel this is definitely good. Nice work. Though there's not yet room for African Sci-fi movies in the African market, mainly because Producers would rather take half-baked goods into the market all for the sake of making quick cash and well, the audience never complains. Just hope soon that Africans begin to appreciate sci-fi as a movie genre too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Letter To Nollywood / Kunle Afolayan's Trailer for 'October 1' Movie / Top 10 Real-life Wrestling Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.