Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? (6909 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Danhumprey: No,no,no,no,no...........I was just curious.

You look gorgeous,no doubt.
thnx smiley
but y dis username tho? R u a fan of gossip girl or just dat particular character
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Danhumprey: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
I am a very good fan of Gossip Girl,and specifically I like Dan Humprey,a.k.a Lonely boy. wink

How about you?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
Danhumprey: I am a very good fan of Gossip Girl,and specifically I like Dan Humprey,a.k.a Lonely boy. wink

How about you?
i was literally addicted to . chuck bass n serena were my fav chatacters grin, i thot dan ws boring
but i hvnt watched in a while since i dun hv new episodes sad
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Danhumprey: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2013
chokl8candie:
i was literally addicted to . chuck bass n serena were my fav chatacters grin, i thot dan ws boring
but i hvnt watched in a while since i dun hv new episodes sad
I do like Chuck Bass. He was the funniest among the 3 of them(i.e,Dan,Nate and Chuck). Nate was kind of a Romeo with Serena,even while dating Blair. Yes,I agree,Dan was kinda boring,but it was his 'lonely boy' attitude that endeared him to me.

Among the galz,Vanessa would be my number 1,because of her easy-going and friendly attitude. Next would be Serena,a gal who have realize her mistake and has been willing to turn a new leaf. Blair is kinda b.itchy to me and also Jenny,but she was more of a spoilt teenager.

Your username is kinda tongue-twisting. wink
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by yungryce: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
Back 2 d topic

Was at a seminar n i sat opposit dis gal. There was nothn beta 2 checkout than her n she also returnd d stare evn with smiles. At d end, i jst walkd away
lesson: una too lyk attentn
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by preciousan(f): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
musa ajebor: I don't know y our naija gehs lyk formin shy shy.wen we all know what dey r capable of ontop matteras..buh seriously 9ha gehs can form.
naija guys no dey form shey,y ebi say na only girls una dey like attack? We don hear am for una hand o#smh#
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Danhumprey:
vanessa and jenny wer my worse characters. Jenny ws a wnnabe and vanessa was just .......annoying embarassed. Nate ws one of my favs too smiley..he ws always a gentleman and nice to everyone,not bratty lyk blair n chuck.(and the cutest too smiley ). Honestly i prefared serena wiv nate instead of dan.
chuck was the funniest!!! grin ...u remember the part where he went for the college interview and they asked y he deserved to be admitted into the skul and he simply just said ''because i am Chuck Bass'' grin. I fell of my bed laughing hard grin

*I think this is the part where we create a gossip girl thread and quit derailing the thread.* embarassed
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Danhumprey: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Danhumprey: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
chokl8candie:
vanessa and jenny wer my worse characters. Jenny ws a wnnabe and vanessa was just .......annoying embarassed. Nate ws one of my favs too smiley..he ws always a gentleman and nice to everyone,not bratty lyk blair n chuck.(and the cutest too smiley ). Honestly i prefared serena wiv nate instead of dan.
chuck was the funniest!!! grin ...u remember the part where he went for the college interview and they asked y he deserved to be admitted into the skul and he simply just said ''because i am Chuck Bass'' grin. I fell of my bed laughing hard grin

*I think this is the part where we create a gossip girl thread and quit derailing the thread.* embarassed
@the first highlighted part,that scene got me laughing too. He was so damn funny. cheesy

@the second highlighted part,I don't think the Mods would mind if we continue our chit-chat about Gossip gal on this thread. But if u really think starting a thread on Gossip Girl would be a good idea,then you can open a thread on it. But I wonder how many people do actually like Gossip Girl and who would also contribute to thread. But I know it would be a nice idea. They say it's better to try something and see the result,than to just jump to an inconclusive view. What do u think?
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by MrsCork2(f): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
Enegod: you're right....they love it

SMH
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Nomski0(f): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
Danhumprey: @the first highlighted part,that scene got me laughing too. He was so damn funny. cheesy

@the second highlighted part,I don't think the Mods would mind if we continue our chit-chat about Gossip gal on this thread. But if u really think starting a thread on Gossip Girl would be a good idea,then you can open a thread on it. But I wonder how many people do actually like Gossip Girl and who would also contribute to thread. But I know it would be a nice idea. They say it's better to try something and see the result,than to just jump to an inconclusive view. What do u think?
Please, if you guys eventually decide to open the thread for gossip girl, please post the link here! Sign me up for some upper east side drama.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Danhumprey: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nomski0:
Please, if you guys eventually decide to open the thread for gossip girl, please post the link here! Sign me up for some upper east side drama.
Oooooooppss! I forgot you are also a fan of Gossip Girl. My bad. Pardon me your highness! wink I would let you know if and when the thread get open!
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Isaiah90(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
there was a day i was staring at a girl with my smiling face, she was so uncomfortable that she forgot what she was telling her friend, i walked up to her and said " you have the prettiest eyes i have ever seen " she just smiled at me and said thanks with a soft voice. but she hasn't accepted my friendship proposal cos she thinks i'm a player but am not.
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by victorious1986: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
Austeenxx: Stare back!

Wait, I'm not even a lady.
in the making :-P grin
Austeenxx: Stare back!

Wait, I'm not even a lady.
in the making :-P
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by victorious1986: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
Na BAT
Na witchcraft
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Danhumprey: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Isaiah90: there was a day i was staring at a girl with my smiling face, she was so uncomfortable that she forgot what she was telling her friend, i walked up to her and said " you have the prettiest eyes i have ever seen " she just smiled at me and said thanks with a soft voice. but she hasn't accepted my friendship proposal cos she thinks i'm a player but am not.
Are you sure she got the message you were trying to pass across? wink
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by Larrysky(f): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
topazjosh: So I was in church today,and this very clean well figured chick set eyes on me lustfully and lostfully,ver pretty girl o,maybe she love the native attire I put on,I think she's a corper,I hope to see her next week
@topic girls feel the way we guys feel
Don't fail to share ur testimonies here
Re: Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? by zanebaddo(m): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
Baybe: I keep our eyes locked and stare at him too...sooo hard till he backs down...
no try diz big eyes of mine shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.