Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) (10757 Views)

How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend? / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by JbravoAdodger(m): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Remnants of the olden days when gods used to walk among us and procreate with human women

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
Boldly approach for a chat? Of course, if need be. Romantic interest? Not possible. I'm partial to women less than six feet tall.
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Shugamania(f): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Why is the other girl holding her cup so close to her crotch like she's taking water from a dispenser?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Arosa(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Shugamania: Why is the other girl holding her cup so close to her crotch like she's taking water from a dispenser?? undecided
She wan drink toto water na.
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
see avatar
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
Richfella: Okro no dey tall pass who plant am --- Igbo Proverb
Bros, this is a very tall okro plant o. Don't be deceived.
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ihedinobi: Boldly approach for a chat? Of course, if need be. Romantic interest? Not possible. I'm partial to women less than six feet tall.
How tall are you?
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Acidosis(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
op, what is this?
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
How tall are you?

Less than six feet. grin
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by ogoigbe(m): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
pxjosh: 20 men shall fal dat day if u cross her lane oh
yap,agreed with u grin
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Ishilove: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Less than six feet. grin
Look at my profile pic grin
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Josephnice: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Never, i be her pikin? God forbid bad thing
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:

Lol. I'm no minion, Ishibaby. It's just that I'm hardly ever attracted to women who're taller than I am smiley
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Ishilove: 10:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Lol. I'm no minion, Ishibaby. It's just that I'm hardly ever attracted to women who're taller than I am smiley
You must be a 'brief' or 'summarised' dude. 5'6/5'7 is my guess grin
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
You must be a 'brief' or 'summarised' dude. 5'6/5'7 is my guess grin

If I were any taller I'd be a friggin giant grin I mean, something has to compensate for my oversized mental/psychological presence or personality, hasn't it? cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Ishilove: 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ihedinobi:

If I were any taller I'd be a friggin giant grin I mean, something has to compensate for my oversized mental/psychological presence or personality, hasn't it? cheesy
Lol. 5'6 isn't too bad na... lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. 5'6 isn't too bad na... lipsrsealed

Depends who is in a body that tall. undecided
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by stivin101: 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
only one tin on my mind=yeeeeppa.only bold n fearless boys can do dose girlz
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Ezekiel003(m): 12:11am On Sep 09, 2013
Did I hear someone say? #anti-christ# plz how has dat com tu du with doz 2 pictures now hmmmmm
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Exponental(m): 12:30am On Sep 09, 2013
Fear for wat? Are u sure dat is nt a design dat makes it look like a transparent stuff.
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by mazizitonene(m): 1:27am On Sep 09, 2013
Kpekus!
Hmm...
.ds mountain shall b removed...abi moved
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by biafranqueen: 4:19am On Sep 09, 2013
Ishilove:
hahahaha grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by segzicres(m): 4:35am On Sep 09, 2013
Lol and I thought I was tall. sad these babes are freaks wtf! Even tho the first babe, I can definitely woo
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by femzi007(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2013
woo keeven d gods wnt be pleased sad
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Ishilove: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Depends who is in a body that tall. undecided
So you're 5'5?
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by skyscraperTM(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
for wetin naw.... when i never mad before

you want make she turn me to punching bag?!

the second lady looks like a demi-god |more like the wife of hercules

All izz well
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Arosa(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
This women are not that tall it just that the women they are standing with are too short. undecided
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Dollarjunkie: 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
*In Olamide's voice* Am I mad
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by skyscraperTM(m): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
Dollarjunkie: *In Olamide's voice* Am I mad
yes you are.
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ishilove:
So you're 5'5?

Prolly 'bout 5'7. Not totally sure these days...too much on my mind to worry about my brevity or lack of it undecided
Re: Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) by Ishilove: 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Prolly 'bout 5'7. Not totally sure these days...too much on my mind to worry about my brevity or lack of it undecided
Minion!! tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Effects Of Vega 100 . / Check Out What Your Birth Month Say About You. / I Don't Feel A Thing With Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.