Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units (14899 Views)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Buhari Wins Borno To Consolidate Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Abimloaded(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2013
nagoma:

You are borderline literate but dislexic.
And you need to know u've just given urself a name.. ''Dislexic'' ''Dyslexic''

2 Likes

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Chiscomax(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2013
Abimloaded: I know some subpar intelligence muslim will still claim innocent. Thank God we now know the main Base of the boko haram is now Official! Like if u understand

I no dey click anything

1 Like

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Hadone(m): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2013
moscobabs: not all churches but those on Government land,including the schools and mosques.do not be religion sentimental,allow The governor to turn his state to his dream choice.If u cannot do anything for Fashola u can't do anything for Borno state governor as well.commot for maiduguri if u are not satisfy

4 Likes

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Danhumprey: 9:24am On Sep 09, 2013
T-smooth:
Source?
Are you blind? Didn't you saw the link attached?

By the way,I hope they would compensate them or give them land elsewhere to build their churches and schools? Otherwise,it's obvious that this is pure religious hatred and persecution. And that is not suppose to happen in a country like this,because we are a secular country.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by ayusco85(m): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2013
20 mosque should be destroyed too somewhere in the middle belt or any christian dominated state. An eye for an eye tins undecided *stern face*
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Chiscomax(m): 9:25am On Sep 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Are you blind? Didn't you saw the link attached?

By the way,I hope they would compensate them or give them land elsewhere to build their churches and schools? Otherwise,it's obvious that this is pure religious hatred and persecution. And that is not suppose to happen in a country like this,because we are a secular country.

gbagaun of life

1 Like

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Walexz02(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2013
the land belongs to them....let them develop it for the betterment of there people.
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Kingspin(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
Im sure 90% of people here wont read the real cause before spewing rubbish and attacking islam...., Bornu is different from OGUN where Oledepo supervised beating of Govt Official, They need to act fast before the merchants of Gospel encroach their land....

Be and lets others be...thats all

Feel free to attack me tongue
Islam will always meet Christian as their enemy while Christians view satan as their.. Prophet Muhammad told is fellowers that war is required as the last resort to spread the world of Allah go back to history to connect now, thats why regularly we hear of muslims asking a Christian to convert to a Muslim or lose your life. Education is latest reform the Muslim need. Some their names are scaring Muslim Brotherhood, extremist etc. I too have good Muslim friends but some guys have given them so much bad name.
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Geniusvic(m): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2013
Why are my not surprised?! undecided
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Judolisco(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2013
T-smooth:
Source?
u r blind
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Geniusvic(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2013
This country's development is gonna continue to crawl wit this kinda unreasonable acts! angry

1 Like

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Abimloaded(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2013
Chiscomax:

gbagaun of life
Cant stop laughing..

1 Like

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Abimloaded(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2013
Judolisco: u r blind
dont mind him...it's not everyone dat knws d meanin of ''Source'' he saw people using it on other thread and decide to use it here
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by buoye1(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2013
That ll not stop Christ frm ruling over all.

7 Likes

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by AkamuandStew: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2013
I hope he compensates the churches.....

cool

1 Like

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by AceVentura: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2013
ifeness: Imagine converting all churches to homes where homeless people can lay their heads. That would be a positive development. Churches are really unnecessary to our society.

Building homes for the homeless is a welcome development. Is that the only land available in Bornu State? The governor doesn't have to create an anti christian impression while doing it. Let him look for a neutral land to acquire.

As for you (Ifeness), I pity your condition. God help you.

4 Likes

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Desric(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2013
I know so many gullible minds including the OP are the cause of our problems here in this country, they Religionalise every single issue, claiming to be saints while they are the real DEVIL... Anyone who lies or doesn't like peace is himself a DEVIL and that's what this thread is for, to cause rancour, confusion and sow a precious seed of discord. Otherwise, from what was said about the Government plan, what evil or mischief is there to achieve? And when has it become a crime to demolish buildings or properties with mutual agreement with the owners for the development of a state? Besides because of the myopic points the op is out to score, he didn't also let the public know that some of the properties in that same area belongs to muslims as well.
May God help us.

8 Likes

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by amuniiopz(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2013
toothpaste: What and where is the building plan of the affected area? Am almost sure these church buildings have been rushed to begin yielding returns I.e. tite

That said, mosques should also not constitute a nuisance so I urge the FCT to visit Abuja mosque and stop the Muslims from roaming about like rats every Friday.
wu gt ABUJA...no b d muslims...1 can hardly go 2 east and c a mosque...kip it on borno govt
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by DonEwexco(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: [size=30pt]Is the Governor a member of Boko Haram?[/size]
he soundx like one of the*I'm democratically saying my mind*
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by 042baby: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2013
God is watching from a distance fats my joy.the gate of hell shall not prevail. Let's watch and see
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by janvier27(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2013
prem love: If i say islamic is a religiou of trouble the moderator will ban me

Ok. Thank God you didn't say it.
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by eagleeye2: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2013
I wan wax song........ a Remix of "One Love"
#Letsgo
One Nigeria, Keep us together
One Nigeria, Keep us together
"let me hear you sing it"
One Nigeria, keep us together
"Again"
One Nigeria, Keep us together"
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by buoye1(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2013
Dominiquez: I for one know that APC has nothing good for Nigerians.
They just legalized abortion in Imo
Now they are demolishing churchs and school.

N/B Bokoharam means Western education is evil.

Let's wait for more from APC
Did u read d article with your anusHow does Borno state gvt relates with APC 4 crying out loud!!!!!!SMH 4 ur m.u.m.unish brain
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Lantycool: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2013
Why do christains hate muslims so much?
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2013
What else can one expect from the followers of a warlord pedo? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Cheatmessiah: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2013
Chiscomax:

i do not understand
u will neva understand bcoz u av neva understood anything b4.. D only language u understand is egusi soup and fufu
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Erg2000(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2013
Why not mosques?
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by salt1: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2013
Lantycool: Why do christains hate muslims so much?

Who hates who? I don't get your reasoning or are you hearing an echo?
Muslims kill Christians because Muslims love Christians, right?
Muslims bomb Christian's place of worship because Muslims love Christians, right?
They are planning to demolish churches and schools because they love Christians and Christians hate Muslims so much, right?

I really and truly don't understand you!

@topic, is there no other place for the people to build? I know many Southern Bornos are Christians so we are not talking of non-indigenes of the state only. I hear that the Christian South is suffering great persecution even in their home state and yet this hater here is complaining of being hated.
This is unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2013
Someone bomb those people, please.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governors Meet Buhari On Ministerial Nominees Tuesday / Igboland Is Not Landlocked, Opobo Is Igboland! / Service Chiefs Shun Reps As Speaker Runs To Buhari For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.