Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units (14804 Views)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Buhari Wins Borno To Consolidate Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by yerimastyle(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
stop bending over and shaking your azz in the air u terrorist...it is awful generation of vipers descendant of ishmael
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2013
Richy.:
I know that Borno has a massive land. why not develop those area. schools should be a welcome development in that state. why would a reasonable person demolish a school
These wz wat happen during d gowan regim took d church nd its skul nd gv it 2 d govt nw all govt skuls in d north are....hmm
there r so many land in d north y d church area.
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by obiokey2001: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
Why all this hostility from the same source and thier cohorts? Nigerians are watching.
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Mobsync(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
nuelkaosi: yea but his message was passed and understood.

If I didn't understand it, I wouldn't have been able to tell him. But seriously, it is poor, very poor. Shame.
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
Al Quedas already know wetin i wan talk... Muslims enh!
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by babyhrt(m): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
T-smooth:
In the whole of Niger-Delta region I dont think there are up to 20 mosques there. Bt in North there are more churches than even the Christains themselves, but that is not a justification to demolishh churches in Maiduguri or North. The government said it want to use the land to construct houses for its citizens, I dnt think the church shld hv prblm with that. Bt the state shld compensate them and relocate to another place.
ur motive is clear already 4rm ur statement...bt jus knw dat Nigeria cannot continue like dis especialy wit pple like u around..u r jus a religious jingoist.
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Skynet247(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
end tim tingz.,.lol
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Are you blind? Didn't you saw the link attached?

By the way,I hope they would compensate them or give them land elsewhere to build their churches and schools? Otherwise,it's obvious that this is pure religious hatred and persecution. And that is not suppose to happen in a country like this,because we are a secular country.
Didn't u waaaat This na Nuclear weapon o! U dey vex o!
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
Geniusvic: Why are my not surprised?! undecided
GBOSA! U be Boko Haram Leader o...
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
Lantycool: Why do christains hate muslims so much?
What are you High with?
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by chukwy2(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
Had_one: ISLAM IS RELIGION GUIDED BY LAWS AND PRINCIPLES AND DOES NOT IN ANY WAY SUPPORT THE ACT OF DESTRUCTION OF CHURCHES.
. Then why will your elected leaders plan the destruction of churches, which means that they are d one's financing bokoharam
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Kelechigodwin(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
It is in my state Imo State u will see mosque beside govt house, d military built that rubbish there bcs they re Moslem, Rochas will nt demolish it nd relocate ds cows to Onitsha rd bcs they re his sibling....cows!
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Immunity1555: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
hahahahahahahahha,ask me
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by abujal(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
Some pple on ds nairaland find it very difficult 2 use dr tinkin faculty wn it comes to issues concernin islam or moslems. So d gov is a fool, he jst see churches and decide to pull it down cos it is a church. I am sure mosq and other stxt's are bin pulled down as well. And if its done to create housin for its pple dn notin is wrng wit dat. In kano so many mosq dat stood on d way of developmt wr pulled down. Mosq or churches hv no economic importanc to developmt to d citizns. All of u southen xtains, pls i ask, how many southern fed university hv mosq in d schl, or even include it in d developmt plan of d sch? The authorities of Uniport, sumtims back, wr demolishn and removin all stxts put in place for muslims to say dr prayrs, it was seen as a normal thing..... Abeg mak una bad belle jst all shut up and allw d gov do sumtin for him pple jare
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Patyaks: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
yes i tink the end time hav finaly arriv, becos the know dat xtains dnt make trouble, imagin govment agains cristains. Try dis wit muslim there wil be no peace in the whole nigeria.Lord help us.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by AnanseK(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
bennychuks: I am not supprised at all that the Boronu Govt is planing to demolish churches.
We know that the Boronu state governor is purely Boko Haram member. He should be
Reminded that whatever a man sow that he shall reap. The BH people should think of the negative effect it cause in this country.
Do they think we don't have Mosque in the East?. I saw Nigeria disintegrate. Let the north fastrack it. We shall see the end of it

Boronu? Eediot!!
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Donovan: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
There are many religion freaks & bigots on nairaland. It's annoying when you see people blindly throwing stones simply because of unconfirmed reports.
I think a lot of pple on here need re-orientation.
It is not the religion that we practice that is bad,it is we the pple that are BAD.
Islam,xtianity,judism,budhaism.None of these religion preaches violence&hatred.
We shld individually ask ourselves what good have we done 2 better the lots of fellow humans.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by DonPizzaro: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
this mod often delete my post when I air my views on islam.Shame on you mods.you can ban me and roast with your satanic mohamed in hell!

1 Like

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by asamaigho(m): 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
T-smooth:
In the whole of Niger-Delta region I dont think there are up to 20 mosques there. Bt in North there are more churches than even the Christains themselves, but that is not a justification to demolishh churches in Maiduguri or North. The government said it want to use the land to construct houses for its citizens, I dnt think the church shld hv prblm with that. Bt the state shld compensate them and relocate to another place.
ok anode extremist on rampage.
inferiority complex just dey worry una
the are all afraid of harmless christians cos people are now giving their lives to christ, this is just the begining, the lord that keepeth Israel. ever sleep nor slumber.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:29am On Sep 10, 2013
Waw,what a report.And anyone that belive it,is truely a donky.How can there be about 20 churches in one area in borno? What is wrong with u ppl,were is the source of this report?
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by luluosas(m): 3:35am On Sep 10, 2013
Giving flimsy excuse to foment religious war on the long run. May God continue to expose the haters of peace in the entity called Nigeria in Jesus name, amen.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Skenge98: 5:55am On Sep 10, 2013
T-smooth:
Are you speaking from the truth or out of selfishness, greed and hatred, Better stand for the truth.
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by naptu2: 6:00am On Sep 10, 2013
naptu2: 1) The government has the power to acquire the land under the Land Use Act.

2) The government is required to pay compensation to the owners of the property (most likely the reason why it's being valued).

3) The article was written in an inflammatory and sensationalist tone in order to get more readers.

4) Borno State is not the first state to demolish mosques and churches in the interest of the public.

Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest.
https://www.nairaland.com/1002371/plan-demolish-mosque-onitsha-muslims

Lagos Demolishes Three Mosques, Relocates Churches.
https://www.nairaland.com/887421/lagos-demolishes-three-mosques-relocates
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Skenge98: 6:06am On Sep 10, 2013
Pat yaks: yes i tink the end time hav finaly arriv, becos the know dat xtains dnt make trouble, imagin govment agains cristains. Try dis wit muslim there wil be no peace in the whole nigeria.Lord help us.
Yes I strongly beleive this are end time, All christains should be encourage and hold firmly ti your faith be the devils come only to steal, kill and destroy but Jesus come to give life and to save. Thank God am a christain.

1 Like

Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by emmanuelanjili(m): 7:26am On Sep 10, 2013
May God intervene,so that the Churches should not be demolished,the goverment should look for a land elsewhere since there is abundance of land in Borno State.
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by Msgamble: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
North(especially borno) has large area of land with few ppl living on them while demolish church n their school? If nt for their fear n hatred for expansion n growing xtain community in the state(d C.A.N sec. am sure is a convertee), towel-head fear d reality that happen in plateau,south-kaduna n entire middle-belt(former muslim strong-hold(85% muslim) 3 decade ago, now has growing 2/3 xtain community) they fear they(borno) are next..they are now doing to their fellow countrymen what 'terrorist iran' do to their xtain,jew community..'terrible ppl' wallowing in darkness, telling them d truth 'bad belle ppl ' will ban u, imagine that?
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by MitchDLeo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
Both churches and Mosque
ifeness: Imagine converting all churches to homes where homeless people can lay their heads. That would be a positive development. Churches are really unnecessary to our society.
Re: Borno To Demolish Churches For The Construction Of Housing Units by APCHaram: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
Rivers and the Better South is Christian.

All Christians in the north be it migrants or indigenes should relocate to the better south.

Let us leave these bastards to their own device.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki: Why Buhari Has No Integrity / No Time Limit For Reporting Rape Cases, Says Police / Anxiety As Court Rules On El-zakzaky’s Bail Monday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.