Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (39049 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / This Is A Desert… But Once A Year It Turns Into Something Else / 92 Migrants Die In Sahara Desert After Failed Crossing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by jinxet2000: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
Gent, I didn't expect you to mention the tribe even though you could be right. The story is a lesson we all should lean. The guy who told the story never mentioned the tribe. Most definitely, he was an ibo guy who told the story yet he did not mention tribe. I will suggest, if you don't have objective comment, then stay mute!
Donlittle: its really really wrong to assume they are igbos. How did u know?
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by bokohalal(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Dead bodies are not gathered in one place when there is a battle for survival in open space.Some would have walked lesser or farther. Then died earlier or later.
They were killed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by AnanseK(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
Osama10: Na wa oh, only if we had a govt that cares about its populace.

Most persons make this journey due to the hopelessness of this country.

Fresh Air!
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by 36STATES: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
Do you call yourself a graduate with this primary school grammer? The quality of tuition in that your FUTA is simply not fit for purpose. No ten year old in Europe would write so poorly!
engroke: hello please are u a futarian or possibly. Physics garduate of futa cos dat phrase "see morocco see spain" was often used by my quantum mechanics lecturer in my final year, i could remember how will use to answer him with "NA WATER".........see morocco see spain omo na water
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by erico2k2(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
Yungwizzzy: wether u Iike it or not, the road to success is not tea and bread, some will make it while others die on the way. the billionaires u see today went through more dangerous life journeys than this!!

SO DESERT OR NO DESERT THE STRUGGLE IS REAL!!!!!!
I feel you bro, you are to move somewhere to make it in life, these guys died trying to make their life and that of others better, we have people back home who kill to make their own lives better and others sad, rip to the Dead,.
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by erico2k2(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
bokohalal: Dead bodies are not gathered in one place when there is a battle for survival in open space.Some would have walked lesser or farther. Then died earlier or later.
They were killed.
My very observation, there are countless militia in that region, life and death is like N5.
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by mrspeaker: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
[color=#550000][/color] Na by force to travel out, God have mercy please
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
Home sweet home.

I still love Nigeria even if she is plagued with many problem. I find a reason to enjoy the greeny nation and it amazing cultures.......me die? Abeg make I dey drink my garri
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Miraclebaby1109: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
Obodo oyibo madness
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by phoneport(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2013
YOU SEE MY FRIEND WAS RIGHT.

Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go
read more here...
https://www.nairaland.com/1413539/ten-years-american-prision-then
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by normaljenny(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
BrightCar: PHOTO SHOP

How old are you sef?
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by normaljenny(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2013

How old are you sef? I think you would have made a whole lot of sense if you had seen this thread and passed on without commenting.
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by expensive007(m): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
Yungwizzzy: wether u Iike it or not, the road to success is not tea and bread, some will make it while others die on the way. the billionaires u see today went through more dangerous life journeys than this!!

is this what the ppl in the video r sayin?
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Philipsdael(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
A NAIRALANDER TRYING TO RUNAWAY TO EUROPE
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by carlos23: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
This pictures should be printed and posted in the Nigerian dailies so that whoever they are (ibos MOST definitely) can realize that if their love of money can drive them to such horrific deaths, NORMAL hardworking people can watch them die and FEEL NOTHING! I will feel more pity for a hapless ibo who was mistakenly arrested and killed by Nigeria's useless police than any of these guys who decided to cross the Sahara ON FOOT! Maybe they think claiming to be Jews will make God grant them the kind of leeway he did to the Israelites? They leave their own land Iboland, their family, after learning only that they must be rich at all cost, to die like chickens burned to death in the heat of the desert!?? Serves them right!...u must b a fool nd childish for using such words.y do pple like u want to incite d ibos with ur deregatory remarks.if u dont hv anything sensible 2 comment,shut ur crap!pple like u shld b ban from dis forum.
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by adetsim(m): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2013

So travelling illegally with 80% death certainty is a road to success. You are making me laugh here. So if you are not having the travelling resources, which one do you think is a better option: to stay in Nigeria with a hope or to die in the desert? We know that the situation of the country is uncalled for but I think we need to apply wisdom in all things.
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Originalsly: 4:41am On Sep 10, 2013
So many dead in the same place?...I am thinking they were being transported by vehicle...robbed and abandoned..and they waited around with the hope of being rescued. No jobs in Nigeria, corruption, poverty..bla bla bla....too many people believe Europe is heaven on earth and regardless of the situation in Nigeria...they will still risk their lives get to Europe. Then when they get there what? Foreign mind and local body is a growing epidemic that can result in death.
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by rudee007(m): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2013

Ode ni e ode!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by dollydolly(f): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
trae_z: My best try:

-If you look you'll see bodies of young Igbo youths that wanted to go to Europe, trekking abroad through Sahara Desert in Niger Republic.
-The place is so arid, no water at all. They died, rain fell on them and heat condition has embalmed/frozen them.
-We are begging/warning our youths to desist from false promises of going abroad to lands filled with milk and honey
-They move in groups of 50 to 100 but only about 5 per group normally survive.
-So please warn brothers and sisters to avoid this journey abroad as the risk is too much. They go abroad, die on the way and people back home keep patiently waiting for them in vain
-Please be content with whatever station you are in life and work hard, God knows best and will bless accordingly.

video's is 5min.30secs. half of which dead bodies of people in desert are shown. last minute shows a guy very lucky to be rescued from desert who's extremely dehydrated and so water is being poured on him.
. I don't agree with ur 1st paragraph he didn't say they were Igbos rather he said they were" Naija guys" n that they were with no identification.
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by honorsam(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2013
All die be die grin grin some even dey dia house in the village and still die smiley smileyBut,wetin dey Europe sef

Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Jfast: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hmm
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Hunkyimage(m): 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
Yunglord111: There ws a country
There was a country indeed My broda... But because of E.T.T... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Hunkyimage(m): 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mcquine: First tinz: first page noni!! Wow wat a country,u can imaging hw messed up d country is 4 sombody 2 undatake such a journey. I 2 must leave dis country o! But no b lyk dis haba!

HABATICALLY!!!
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by umohlee(m): 2:36am On Sep 11, 2013
People funny ooooO. you want travel go abroad, you No go village go collect witchcraft and travel within second. No ticket no plane
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Onyatinu: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
:-XIts either they survive & reach europe or die along the road. I like their strong mind sha. If they sucessfully reach europe wat will now happen :-
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by Lucasbalo(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2013
This is very scary. What would make someone to think of going through that . What is special about Europe or America to make someone think of that. This is puzzling.
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by erico2k2(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2013
Lucasbalo: This is very scary. What would make someone to think of going through that . What is special about Europe or America to make someone think of that. This is puzzling.
Its Normal for Humans to crave for greener pastures, how and when you go for it is up to the i ndividuals involved, RIP to the dead anyway.
Re: Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe by warishnick: 12:22am On Dec 26, 2014
my brothers and sisters i thank God for my life, i went through it and i m so glad i made it,i must say God you are mighty,but i said to God in my next life if europ is the only way of becoming rich i will rada stay in IJEBODE day train MALU,,,PLEASE MY PEOPLE make una rejoice with me God is wonderful,if i bigin tell waiting my eye see dead bodys are uncountable my dear people,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Rams Into Tricycle In Onitsha, One Dies, Others Injured (Disturbing Photo) / Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? / VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.