Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

How Do You Treat Your Househelp/maid? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Treat Your Househelp/maid? (18978 Views)

Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) / Sending Your Kids To Good Schools And Your Househelp To Lower Schools. / How Well Do You Know Or Trust Your Househelp(s)/nanny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Treat Your Househelp/maid? by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2013
babyosisi:

I have house maids and boi boi
Yes I do
And I don't spare them when they don't do as I say no matter their age,they will receive the discipline they deserve
My wooden spoon is always within reach
They scrub the floors,sweep,do laundry,I don't spare them
They will wash my clothes and beddings.
They dare not watch TV till I approve and sometimes I ban them from T V altogether
They are my children grin

R u not bein too harsh on them?
They might be rebellious eventually especially if one of them is temperamental.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Treat Your Househelp/maid? by bimbolena(f): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2013
This is an interesting topic.

Here in Sweden people don't have maids. To bad as I kinda think working as maid would be a good thing for me. I enjoy serving others and obeying and not having to think so much. I'm not stupid, just feel the need to live a simpler life and feel good by serving.

I have had thoughts to come some country where there are many maids and work as maid for some time like maybe a year. I know the money is very little but it would be more for my soul.

And an African country is good place. I feel very bad when I see all poor people in Africa and how we Europe treated and used black people and it kinda feel like if I will serve like maid for someone it should be for black people. As a way to maybe pay back some. I know it sound silly.

So I'm very interested to hear how people treat maids.

Lena (Swedish girl 26)

1 Like

Re: How Do You Treat Your Househelp/maid? by anyaekekehinde(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2013
bimbolena: This is an interesting topic.

Here in Sweden people don't have maids. To bad as I kinda think working as maid would be a good thing for me. I enjoy serving others and obeying and not having to think so much. I'm not stupid, just feel the need to live a simpler life and feel good by serving.

I have had thoughts to come some country where there are many maids and work as maid for some time like maybe a year. I know the money is very little but it would be more for my soul.

And an African country is good place. I feel very bad when I see all poor people in Africa and how we Europe treated and used black people and it kinda feel like if I will serve like maid for someone it should be for black people. As a way to maybe pay back some. I know it sound silly.

So I'm very interested to hear how people treat maids.

Lena (Swedish girl 26)

check your inbox
Re: How Do You Treat Your Househelp/maid? by bimbolena(f): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
anyaekekehinde:

check your inbox

I mailed you back Sir
Re: How Do You Treat Your Househelp/maid? by tpia5: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
does the op have a maid?
Re: How Do You Treat Your Househelp/maid? by olisaemeka1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kairoseki77: I have been trying to convince "someone" to allow me to hire househelps like this. I would treat them well well.

This "person" would prefer me to hire old ugly women. Why must she ruin my childhood dreams? cry

Mum Beat ​♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ aπϑ dad to it ........always employed married women with kids on an 8-3pm basis.
Trust ​♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ as a kid U̶̲̥̅̊ have no choice dan2 respect , and as a husband look d other way(fallen boobs ,big bellys)
Re: How Do You Treat Your Househelp/maid? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2014
haspol gives out well mannered maids. i recommend them

Re: How Do You Treat Your Househelp/maid? by topedoski(m): 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do l Handle My Irresponsible Father!! / The Moment A Man Shed Tears Of Joy As His Wife Praised Him (Video) / Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.