Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up (8616 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up / My Boyfriend's Father Is Flirting With Me. / I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by koligs: 12:01am On Sep 13, 2013
ajas baba: Something is happening between me and my boyfriend's father that will come out soon but I don't know how to present it to him, because he may not forgive me and even attack me, am really scared.

TON please I want you to share my story with people on your Blog so I can get good advise on what to do and how to do it. My boyfriend is stingy but I love him. He is always doing projects and will say he needs more money for his projects.
Dude, u are a guy!!! Why must u tell us fake stories so as to open a tread!!! :S

So, one day I met his father at a hotel where I went to do supplies:
Since that day my life has not been the same again. The man has been spoiling me with cash and I have been keeping it hot for him in bed, not that am proud about it but I need money and my guy is not helping.

The problem now is that his father wants to marry me since he is separated from my guy's mum and he said I should forget about his son, after I told him about us. He told me his son is not responsible. Truly, I love the father more than his son now. But I've dated my guy for 10 months and most of his friends already know us as lovers.

Pls my headache is how to tell him about me and his dad and our intentions to get married without getting him too angry that he will do something bad to me? I want to go to his house and tell him. Pls help!

Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by chutney(f): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thank u for watching today's episode of super story.... Dis is super storyyyy!!!
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by YankeeJoe(m): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
koligs:
Are u innocent urself? Judge not so u wouldn't be judged!!!

preacher, pls lets ve some space here cos u aint d only dat knws abt d bible, let alone even practicinn it!! D gal in qstn is morally wrong & our scolding her cannot b over emphasized. Thr4, u shudnt come here wit ur negative views abt us... Lets call a spade, a spade
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by YankeeJoe(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=koligs]
Illiteracy is worrying most Nigerians!!! Why must u insult her? She asked for an advice nd not an insult [/quote

Learned man, we ve heard u but rememba, some of d ppl u re callin ''illiterates'' re beta n far superior over u knowledge wise.. So jus shut d 4ck up!
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by YankeeJoe(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
koligs:
Are u innocent urself? Judge not so u wouldn't be judged!!!

preacher, abeg make we hear word o. Nobody is judgin any1 here cos we all aint perfect but a spade must be called a spade! Come 2 tink of it, hw many advice(s) ve u proferred so far? #Lousy
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by UyiIredia(m): 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
The lady in question should simply resign to the fact that he will be angry. Moreso since she actually intends to marry the father. I find it curious the father splashes cash on this babe while his son is hustling for project funds_pity !
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ashawo like u. Just look @ d way u enter this family and scatter it.Day father nw say his Son is Irresponsible because of ur dirty p.ssy .I don't think God can 4give on this.
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by Temismith(f): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Hey it has been a while, missed your comments. What have you been d'ing?
grin bin kinda busy. Tnx fr asking
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by koligs: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
YankeeJoe:

preacher, abeg make we hear word o. Nobody is judgin any1 here cos we all aint perfect but a spade must be called a spade! Come 2 tink of it, hw many advice(s) ve u proferred so far? #Lousy
You are just a kid!!! Grow up son. smiley
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by Uch74(m): 4:13am On Sep 16, 2013
E be like say she dey do promo! Pls. tell the Babe say Ȋ̝̊̅ dey like her type of girl(Donatus)......
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2013
some nlders like quarrel sha....
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by muawii: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
. . . . space booked, comment later .
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by faradexs09(m): 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
U just freaking c.razy, do all dz nd expect d guy to chill out, u might as well tie a time bomb around ur neck,cos der nd backagain der will always be a kaabooomb! Nd dt's u burning...... cry
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by Richy4(m): 3:37am On Mar 18, 2015
Op I think you should think about what you are about to do.

Are you truly in love with this man or his pocket.
what if the money is no longer coming because he will soon retire judging the fact that he has a kid old enough to date you. And he is not active as he used to be. Will you still stay to marry him?

Marriage is a life time commitment though things has changed. One can easily wake up and want out.
Re: Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 18, 2015
kennybelle:
Aren‘t you ashamed 2 even say dis out talknot of seeking advise? Did u seek 4 it b4 u started dating ur in-law to be? Na dat money go kill u! It just baffles me abt d way pple equate money wit love these days. Make i no talk 2much cos u‘re just a dis!g!race!
fall from banana tree,bris please no vex grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now / END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year / Sex With My Gateman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.