Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (56455 Views)

Poll: Are these testimonies real?

Yes: 85% (126 votes)
No: 14% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by shinystar(m): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2008
Dolapokay,

This is not about doubting miracles but verifying some of the claims made by men of God. Nobody is saying God is not a miracle worker; He sure is. But some of His ministers make claims that we should not always believe or accept at face's value.

I am agahast we keep asking those who ask for scrutiny to watch their utterances.

Please, let us not put off our thinking caps when we go to church
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by dayokanu(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2008
Like someone said earlier, if anyone Using the Touch not my anointed phrase for the GO, and has ever takin a position on TB Joshua, Pastor Chris, Okotie, or any man who claims to be a man of God is just a 2 faced hypocrite.

With all our Religiousness in Nigeria where has it taken us to in Nigeria. OBJ that is hounded for all sort of corruption hardly misses the Holy Ghost service and early morning Service in Nigeria.

While the Free thinking communities of Europe and North America are far ahead. Why? because they use their God given brains to think and not beleive "God would a miracle and give us good roads"

Another Miracle; My road that was formerly untarred we prayed and the following morning when we woke up, it was already tarred 7 lane autobahn
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2008
dayokanu:

With all our Religiousness in Nigeria where has it taken us to in Nigeria. OBJ that is hounded for all sort of corruption hardly misses the Holy Ghost service and early morning Service in Nigeria.

Matthew 23:24 => Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2008
na wa 4 we 9jerians,thomas was not crucified 4 not believing, why do we need to crucify this man 4 not believing,all we need to do is to convince him,so if ur car has ever resist the law of gravity,all u need to do is to explain how or if the car that use air has reach 9ja u tell us.,if not soon or soonest the car will be in existence.to me god did not make a car so he 'll not make it drive witout fuel,not that he can't make it but he wont just do it.give caesar to caesar. i kno that wit god all things are possible,let us allow god to be the judge,because on that day some will say master i preached in ur name,but he'll say i do not know u.i pray that that word 'll not be applied to any of our pastors in jesus name amen.adeboye i have not met him nor been to his camp,but if he is telling the trueth may god continue to bless him wit more anointing and strength to do god works.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by cnimo4love(m): 7:45am On Jun 21, 2008
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color] just as Brother PAul said in the Bible if it is God it will Last if it be the work of man it will not. Let us not bore our minds with asking too many questions if it is the power of God or if it is the truth Reality of things can not be hidden forever One day the light will shine. If I have to reach a summit with the look of things I think I will say The Pastor Adeboye is a servant of God just as many of Us are but the diffrence is He has chosen to know not just the acts of God as many of Us want (Miracle) but he has chosen to know the way of God (tarring in his presence) Even JESUS while on earth was questioned how much more a Mortal man like him. Brethren let us seek to know God and see if God will not reveal himself to us better. Every child of God is a potential MIRACLE
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by AKO1(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2008
shinystar:

Dolapokay,

[size=15pt]This is not about doubting miracles but verifying some of the claims made by men of God. Nobody is saying God is not a miracle worker; He sure is. But some of His ministers make claims that we should not always believe or accept at face's value.

I am agahast we keep asking those who ask for scrutiny to watch their utterances.

Please, let us not put off our thinking caps when we go to church[/size]

Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by timmy7(m): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2008
If people like dayo, is given the opportunity to lead a church I then wonder what sort of leadership that would be, if you can castigate pastor Adeboye for associating with obj why not do the same for Jesus for associating Himself with unbelievers? If you have so much beef for obj does that mean as a man of God you wont look beyond the bad side of the man? Who knows what you do in your own closet and what you will do when you are in the position of power, such is what you are displaying especially on the issue of Adeboye and obj as you are obsessesd with it.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by shinystar(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2008
I respect Pastor Adeboye but I dare say he did not handle his closeness to OBJ and other government officials well. Did he tell the former president the truth or he was just enjoying the euphoria of having OBJ's ears? During the third term campaign did he care to tell OBJ he was riding against the coast? Or was he one of the general overseers relating with OBJ to secure licence for their church universities? When OBJ visited redemption camp did he bother to tell him bitter, home truth or he was busy celebrating him, giving him the podium to address pauperised Nigerians?

These are questions we should honestly and dispassionately ask Daddy Adeboye irrespective of our denominational biases.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by niles(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2008
The only thing i cannot comprehend is how someone who was born blind when heald can say Hey! that's Red or that's white! Somebody please explain to me cuz i'm lost, Not referrin to Adeboye though!
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by beemex(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2008
Jydeboy from ur uterrances, it is obviously clear u r a catholic. You said judgement will come, if u believe in that, why not wait for God's judgement on whoever is a sinner, liar, murderer etc? why judge Pastor Adeboye? Have u forgotten what the Bible said about judging people? If u don't believe Adeboye, why sweat it? Why not just ignore him and his messages and ask God to show u what and who is true? Remember, whatever we do or say is written against our names and on the last day we will all answer to it. "BECAREFUL WITH YOUR MOUTH" lest u curse a man of God which i don't have to tell u the consequence.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by beemex(m): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2008
Fineguy may God bless u in abundance for seeking blessings for all of us. Please if u have more of these kindly forward them to my mailbox it is emecca213@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2008
why r some people even judging this Adeboye,whether he is real or fake ,r we in d best position to judge him?

Anyways i believe in power of d holy spirit ,because it is written " that greater works will we do than he(jesus) did on earth",so its very possible that adeboye is working according to the spirit of God

abeg i claim all d blessings in all the testimonies grin
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by fead: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2008
jydeboy,i advise you go for deliverance.I believe the deliverance will do you alot of good.The greatest sin which God can't forgive is 'blasphemy'.Repent now!!!!.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by amii(f): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2008
Be kiaful.

There was a lady that hissed when a man of God was talking and after she left evrything turned against her.

A sickness that cud not b acertained came over her. They hospital recommended that she find spiritual help. she met a man of God who told her that the reason 4 her affliction was what she did and what was that, hissed at another man of God.

So b kia ful. U aint no judge but God. U either believe or u keep mum.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2008
Pple please stop the threat against this man even adeboye 'll not threatening him,he has not done anything wrong,it's just a matter of misunderstanding,u can't force ur opinion on someone.u have ur opinion,he has his opinion.if u can convince him please do but if u can not then stop the threat.everyone has their believe
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by jydeboy: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2008
Thanks all. I do not need any deliverance from any fucking person. Let nobody bother about me again. If I perish I perish, it is my own cup of tea. Let everybody pity his or her own self and not me. I know this post will arouse spontaneous responses again. I fear no consequence though as long as I am on the side of truth.
I would suggest an option for you though: why not pray all you could about me during any of those traffic - hold - up causing programms and see if one strand of hair can be pulled from me. Ciao.
euromillion, threaths doesn't work for me. Leave them alone. Thanks for the good wishes. God will open their eyes too.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by goodguy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2008
fead:

jydeboy,i advise you go for deliverance.I believe the deliverance will do you alot of good.The greatest sin which God can't forgive is 'blasphemy'.Repent now!!!!.

My friend, the Bible was more specific on that.

. . . and what's up with these talks about "judging" and "castigating"? Since when did scrutinizing the claims of MOGs become "touching God's anointed"?  Please people, let's put on our thinking caps, and desist from all these blind loyalty, as well as misquoting of scriptures.  I think that will do us all a whole lot of good.

Thank you.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by tpia: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2008
amii:

Be kiaful.

There was a lady that hissed when a man of God was talking and after she left evrything turned against her.

A sickness that cud not b acertained came over her. They hospital recommended that she find spiritual help. she met a man of God who told her that the reason 4 her affliction was what she did and what was that, hissed at another man of God.

So b kia ful. You aint no judge but God. You either believe or u keep mum.

ah, all this because someone hissed at a man of God, you say.

so what of Jesus who was actually crucified?

as I asked before- are all of you holier than Jesus himself?

my people perish for lack of knowledge. I hope you've heard this scripture before.

all of them making vapid threats over nothing. If you really know what you're doing, why not go to saudi Arabia and spread your faith there. You believe in miracles, don't you? Why can't you go to saudi or Indonesia and try out all these things you claim.  Most of you, even if you see ordinary almajiri or babalawo, you'll pick race, forgetting about miracles or touching God's anointed.

People who actually understand what they believe, and whose faith is valid, don't make the kind of loud noises some folks have been spewing on this thread.  undecided undecided
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by koredemma(m): 5:37am On Jun 22, 2008
[flash=200,200][/flash]  :oHello all, i just want to say that if you dont believ this testimoies, why not go to God in prayers and ask Him to show you his mmiracle working power.  Then these testimonies will not sound absurd to you. for all wo believe, may testimonies abound in our lives. See you all at the JULY HOLY GHOST SERVICE.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by oruwe: 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2008
Edward Richard once said,

[ A wise old owl sat on an oak, the more he saw, the less he spoke; the less he spoke, the more he heard. Why dont we be like that old bird?]

Me I no go comment on whether some of those Daddy GO testimonies are REAL or FABRICATED o.

On his close relationship with OBJ and refusal to advice him to change for the better during his 8 years period, he once said that whatever he advised the President privately was not meant to display on the pages of newspapers. Let Nigerians give Daddy GO the benefit of doubt that he must have advised OBJ privately on some of his bad policies especially on his third term agenda.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by PastorAIO: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2008
What is judgement? Some judge others and find them wanting or inadequate in some way or the other.

Then again some judge others and find in them positive attributes. Before you decide to become the member of any church you must first make a judgement. Judgement is nothing more than a decision making process. We do this all the time. It is a function of the brain. You cannot tell people not to use their brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by pcicero(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2008
"Only a fool sayeth in his heart that there is no God." However must we equate pple with God?
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by pcicero(m): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2008
@dayokanu
Great Ife! bros where u dey now? u come scarce like gold.
call me pls +2348055573581
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by gbengaijot(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2008
From the many post on here, i think a lot of us are either been sentimental about our Faith - Because we all reverred "Daddy G.O" or somehow because we just hate Obasanjo.

I for one, do not, and will never engage in any arguments regarding to miracles and healings. I personally do not try to find out if they are truth or not. Why, because my relationship is directly with God and not man.

Miracles are real, either we like it or not, I have experienced it before, I am a living witness to it. however, we should understand that a lot of God's ways are mysterious, so why question it

Asking for proofs is the bane of Nigerians(sorry if i seem to have generalised). We always want proofs, even in the instance of money making. When someone claims to have made "Money", we want proofs. If we dont see him drive an expensive car, live in VGC, wear babaringa or suit, then we will not believe him, even though he could have shares and real estate worth 100 million without even having any of the stated luxury. This is because WE DO NOT trust the person next to us.

My point, Stop requesting for proofs of miracles and utterances from pastors. take that issue with your God to convince you. For those who are freethinkers or unbelievers, simply understand your own belief, Its as simple as that!

And for those saying that Pastor E.A Adeboye is totally wrong for frolicking with Obasanjo, I must say that we should not judge from afar off. One thing for sure is that, Redemption camp is for everybody. Even witches, wizards, armed robbers, 419ners, cheats, freethinkers, party goers, occult members come there to pray. The main objective of the camp is not to start picking people out for their wrongs or to punish them, it was suppose to be a place of worship. About Obasanjo coming on the pulpit, This is a case for another day,

COnclusively, follow peace with all men, This is what my bible tells me,

I know many people will attack my post and raise insults. I will not engage in any war of words with anyone and i really mean it.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by khufu: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2008
somebody shout a BIG halleluyah. i want to share my testimony with you. i have been trying to go to the united states for about 4 years. then i went to the redemption camp and prayed to daddy about it. as the GO was ministering, i suddenly found myself in the united states. what makes it the more miraculous is that i landed straight in ohio where i had wanted to be for the past 4 years. i was still suprised when suddenly a green card came to my hands with my name and picture. let somebody claim this miracle.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2008
gbengaijot:

From the many post on here, i think a lot of us are either been sentimental about our Faith - Because we all reverred "Daddy G.O" or somehow because we just hate Obasanjo.

I for one, do not, and will never engage in any arguments regarding to miracles and healings. I personally do not try to find out if they are truth or not. Why[b], because my relationship is directly with God and not man.
[/b]
Miracles are real, either we like it or not, I have experienced it before, I am a living witness to it. however, we should understand that a lot of God's ways are mysterious, so why question it

Asking for proofs is the bane of Nigerians(sorry if i seem to have generalised). We always want proofs, even in the instance of money making. When someone claims to have made "Money", we want proofs. If we don't see him drive an expensive car, live in VGC, wear babaringa or suit, then we will not believe him, even though he could have shares and real estate worth 100 million without even having any of the stated luxury. This is because WE DO NOT trust the person next to us.

My point, Stop requesting for proofs of miracles and utterances from pastors. take that issue with your God to convince you. For those who are freethinkers or unbelievers, simply understand your own belief, Its as simple as that!

And for those saying that Pastor E.A Adeboye is totally wrong for frolicking with Obasanjo, I must say that we should not judge from afar off. One thing for sure is that, Redemption camp is for everybody. Even witches, wizards, armed robbers, 419ners, cheats, freethinkers, party goers, occult members come there to pray. The main objective of the camp is not to start picking people out for their wrongs or to punish them, it was suppose to be a place of worship. About Obasanjo coming on the pulpit, This is a case for another day,

COnclusively, follow peace with all men, This is what my bible tells me,

I know many people will attack my post and raise insults. I will not engage in any war of words with anyone and i really mean it.

nice one gbenga
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by khufu: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2008
gbengaijot, i checked your profile and saw u grinning like someone who just missed a flight. the caption is too funny. is the ragolis water you held in your hands your church members. liars should have good memories. my regards to your neighbours in ajegunle.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by gbengaijot(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2008
@jenny, thanx very much. Khufu, Thanx as well for your comments as well,
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by kathyekiti: 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2008
Anybody that believes that good begets good and bad begets bad is not well versed with the bible. Those including myself who call themselves Christians are named after a sinless man who died horribly. Job was a righteous man and yet what befell him I would not wish on my enemy. I think a lot of churches in Nigeria work on the premise that if you pray hard enough, you can change whatever your life path is instead of teaching acceptance of God's plan in ones life. I applaud both jyde and fyne for the thread and responses. As a parent, I held my children down while they received painful vaccinations. They looked at me and cried. They couldn't understand. I hurt for them but I know I did the right thing for them in the long run. I believe that some of the hurts in life are akin to me being the child and God giving me a vaccination.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by tpia: 1:08am On Jun 23, 2008
@gbengaijot

seriously, that Blackpool resemble Nigeria no be small.

You say that's the UK?

@ kathyekiti: very interesting perspective.

I'm sure some will still prefer their touch not my anointed universal answer to every question, though.
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by sleekender(m): 7:58am On Jun 23, 2008
Na wa oh. I'm so ashamed of how Nigerians have become so gullible to certain moulded stories and miracles most of these Television pastors sell to them. I thought the reason for the presence of the church was to seek SALVATION, but these pastors keep preaching prosperity. I think the state of the nation(poverty) and greed has to blame for this disease that has eaten into the church. People should shine thier eyes oh shocked shocked, because if you watch closely you'll see that these pastors are smiling to the bank at the congregations expense, grin grin grin
Re: Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies by nwakaibe(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2008
[quote author=oruwe link=

On his close relationship with OBJ and refusal to advice him to change for the better during his 8 years period, he once said that whatever he advised the President privately was not meant to display on the pages of newspapers. Let Nigerians give Daddy GO the benefit of doubt that he must have advised OBJ privately on some of his bad policies especially on his third term agenda.

[quote][/quote]Though i am not a member of RCCG, the GO is one man i respect deeply from the depth of my heart. He spoke to OBJ in the private, must he come to the TV to advise OBJ.He had access to give him every advice and it was left for OBJ to accept them or dump them. Allowing OBJ to speak from the pulpit was giving honor to whom honor is due. He was Nigeria's president and deserves honor. Have you ever read where it is said in the bible honor the king? As for the cup of tea, He didn't say that God drank the tea, He said it reduced to half the cup. Therefore let us stop at what a man said and not add more to it. All God need do is to cause the tea to evaporate. He divided the red sea, stopped Jordan from flowing, stopped the waves on the sea of Galilee and raised the dead. Abeg, what will it take God to evaporate a cup of tea?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) / Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.